Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
unplayable can be me but no way to play that, it freezes or can't use the lower windows of the screen as " go to the city etc".

lux123

Jul 20, 2017
Quick question, anyone know how to enable the spells (such as Leeching Strike, Shackle, Mind Blast, etc.) during combat? Having trouble figuring it out xd

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Downloaded 0.5.14c. Day end is not working properly on my existing save. No day end summary and slaves that are away do not have their remaining days count down. Haven't tried a new game.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Am i playing this wrong or is this game way too hard?

You can't beat level 1 enemies most of the time at the start and when you do they run away. Exp takes years to grow and food and gold drains much faster than it grows. Can anyone give me some tips?

Nov 29, 2017
Anybody know how to increase a slave's confidence? I've been trying too even use the cheat panel, but there is nothing to help me. I don't care if I can't use a cheat, I simply am stuck on where to upgrade the stat itself.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
@thot420 Click on the slave and then on "Learn Points" you can increase the points there. As for how you get this points you can use the "Teach" command during an interaction, i'm not sure there's another way.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Anybody know how to increase a slave's confidence? I've been trying too even use the cheat panel, but there is nothing to help me. I don't care if I can't use a cheat, I simply am stuck on where to upgrade the stat itself.
If you assign a slave to the Library they will gain learn points. You can then assign the learn points to the mental stats, the rate is based on the Constants set from the menu on the main menu.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Quick question, anyone know how to enable the spells (such as Leeching Strike, Shackle, Mind Blast, etc.) during combat? Having trouble figuring it out xd
After you learn the spell, you have to slot it. When in city view, click on your portrait on the bottom, you should see a list of all available skills in the middle. Click on each to slot it (it'll light up when it's slotted).

Am i playing this wrong or is this game way too hard?

You can't beat level 1 enemies most of the time at the start and when you do they run away. Exp takes years to grow and food and gold drains much faster than it grows. Can anyone give me some tips?
Play as Dark Elves (custom set to 7/7/2/2 for starting points config). Fill out the 7 points for agility first then strength, and you will never die in battle again.

Reactions: docclox

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
for starters it is adviceable to either have merchanery background and invest both starting skill points in agi (to equip long swords) or to go to town and buy 2 daggers for your party and equip them back at the masion (in this solutions it might be best to invest 1 point in str and agi each)
the first few battles will be challenging, but try to capture women and after breaking them in fullfill slaver guild requests for more gold...buy leather armor or chainmail to improve your chances
Races with combat benefits would be (Half-)Beastkin cats (higher evade), Dragonia (higher str output in dmg)[no starting race]

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
To start off, just set the girls to "forage" while you sex train them. Then, once they're reasonably happy with sex, sen them down the brothel; you'll need to buy in food from the market place and pay for the occasional cleaning at the mansion. when you have more slaves, assign some to cooking and cleaning.

To stop them running away in combat, use the shackle spell.

Lillibilli

May 31, 2017
Bug with constants, freshly downloaded game has "skillpointperlevel" set to 2, the tooltip says the default is 3 though and the reset button agrees.

(Win64 v0.5.14c from the OP, workupload link)

Infenrir

Aug 15, 2017
End day is not working properly my interactions are stuck at zero and one of my slaves says that they will return in one day but they have not come back in over a week.

MaxWolf

Aug 20, 2017
End day is not working properly my interactions are stuck at zero and one of my slaves says that they will return in one day but they have not come back in over a week.
Yea I'm having the same issue, I've restarted multiple times but I'd guess that the D version Mav released solves this, so hopefully when that can get uploaded we'll be good.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Mega: | | |

0.5.14d

Fixed old saves loading issue
Fixed end day issue
Fixed MC stat increasing issue
Fixed some autosaving issues

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
After you learn the spell, you have to slot it. When in city view, click on your portrait on the bottom, you should see a list of all available skills in the middle. Click on each to slot it (it'll light up when it's slotted).
Ack! I've been trying to do this from the mansion screen. Thank you.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes