Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I was going through the Portrait and Body images and noticed that there's one picture for a Scylla- is there one in the game (somewhere)? If/when how do you get her.

I also noticed in the Lab where you can augment your girls- there's fish options ("fins" and a "fish tail")- is there a beach or ocean level/city that I'm missing or will it be added in a later update? If there is one- how do I get to it?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
As a Glutton for punishment, my first try i took the city in the beast lands, and took mage...first fight i got? bear (7th lvl).

Second try i talked to the urchin, got her to join me and a couple days later big sister came and took her away. my servant seems to be in poor health and i cannot seem to fix that issue...keeps miscarrying. any tips for that?

What are these Beastlands you speak of? So there are new locations in this update?

Do you know how many there are other than Gorn, Amberguard, and Frostford?
My game just says "Main Quest Done"- so I don't know of any new locations to visit.

Any info is appreciated. :)

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
What are these Beastlands you speak of? So there are new locations in this update?

Do you know how many there are other than Gorn, Amberguard, and Frostford?
My game just says "Main Quest Done"- so I don't know of any new locations to visit.

Frostford, the cold lands that the Beastkin live in.

Reactions: Safetydummy

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
As a Glutton for punishment, my first try i took the city in the beast lands, and took mage...first fight i got? bear (7th lvl).

Second try i talked to the urchin, got her to join me and a couple days later big sister came and took her away. my servant seems to be in poor health and i cannot seem to fix that issue...keeps miscarrying. any tips for that?
If your servants are pregnant, then to avoid a miscarry, my guess is, they need extra food. Character-->customization-->enable luxury extra food. Its probably best to enable all 4 luxury options. Make sure you have supplies. Avoid battles once your belly gets big, avoid doing anything excessive as well. I have my girl in the library. Make sure she isn't too stressed and gets rest. Of course, this is all just a guess but it seems to be working for me.

No nursery home = can't keep the baby at home.

Facility upgrades probably help but its probably not necessary for this part.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Frostford, the cold lands that the Beastkin live in.

Okay, thank you. I thought there was a new location called the Beastlands. Lol I just now found the Sea one.

I'm not sure how far you're into the game, but if you've unlocked Sebaastian- this is what I did for my Combat Party-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With this formula, you can pretty much take on anybody. :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Couple of quick questions;
How do you raise your Reputation in Amberguard? There's no innocent bystanders to rescue(?).
What does "Unlocking Your Girl's Potential" do exactly?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Are there any Mods for this? i see a mods folder and had a look around the devs site but couldn't,find any.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
If your servants are pregnant, then to avoid a miscarry, my guess is, they need extra food. Character-->customization-->enable luxury extra food. Its probably best to enable all 4 luxury options. Make sure you have supplies. Avoid battles once your belly gets big, avoid doing anything excessive as well. I have my girl in the library. Make sure she isn't too stressed and gets rest. Of course, this is all just a guess but it seems to be working for me.

No nursery home = can't keep the baby at home.

Facility upgrades probably help but its probably not necessary for this part.
Thanks I'll try that. That miscarriage message appears every time i have sex with one of my slaves...its a bit annoying since they should not get pregnant every time.

I'm not sure how far you're into the game
I just started the game. i haven't even finished joining the mages guild yet.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
What does "Unlocking Your Girl's Potential" do exactly?:)
Doesn't it allow you to raise her level?

I captured a bandit. i tried to talk to her and she keeps passing out from alcohol...where is she getting that from? how do i make her so she does not run away (with out having the dogs - seen it in a guide) and become a good slave? she has good stats for the first mage order quest.

Ttones

Aug 30, 2017
Is there a way for me to get 4 upgrade points without going into the next day? I need a few more pts for nursing home.
If you have a slave or two with high obedience you can sell them at the Slaver's guild. Otherwise capture some easy bandits and sell them to Sebastian or in Umbra. But be prepared to take a reputation hit.

I captured a bandit. i tried to talk to her and she keeps passing out from alcohol...where is she getting that from? how do i make her so she does not run away (with out having the dogs - seen it in a guide) and become a good slave? she has good stats for the first mage order quest.
Yup unlocking potential just raises her level and gives her puts to put into stats.

To keep slaves from running away put them in jail. Can't run away when they're locked away. Otherwise get handcuffs from Gorn or Umbra and put them on your slaves, that decreases their chances of running away. You can also brand them that also reduces their chances of running away.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How do you raise your Reputation in Amberguard? There's no innocent bystanders to rescue(?).
What does "Unlocking Your Girl's Potential" do exactly?

Have you tried to go deeper on Amber Road? Maybe there you can see something! For example I had to go deeper for Frostford, but you can easily encounter some bystanders to rescue. You just have to be lucky unfortunately xD
And about unlocking the potential, it's different for each slave as far as I could see. For example, for two of them to make it go to the next level, I had to elevate both of them to noble; another one I had to bring with me on the "battlefield" and win a battle for making her go to the next level - you mean when you've a "+" next to the name, right? When it's like that, just talk to them, not interact. Talk. Select the first option about what need to be done for upgrading her level and the "AI" will tell you everything.

Are there any Mods for this? i see a mods folder and had a look around the devs site but couldn't,find any.
So far, I didn't see anything around the internet.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i found out what the issue was with the alcohol drinking binge she was on....she had a negative stat. once i put points into that stat and brought it up to zero, i could talk to her.

Branding...i tried taking her to get branded at the slave market. is that one of the services that cost money? if yes then thats why i did not get that done...

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
If you have a slave or two with high obedience you can sell them at the Slaver's guild. Otherwise capture some easy bandits and sell them to Sebastian or in Umbra. But be prepared to take a reputation hit.
Sebastian or umbra? How do I get there?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes