lux123

Jul 20, 2017
After you learn the spell, you have to slot it. When in city view, click on your portrait on the bottom, you should see a list of all available skills in the middle. Click on each to slot it (it'll light up when it's slotted).
Ahh, thank you so much!

P.S. On a sidenote, anyone know how to set their own images for weapons and such xd. This isn't all too important, just more of a QoL for me.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I still can't find out how to use the new intimacy system, any help?
From the main screen (when you're inside your mansion), there are a couple of button you can press:
- Quest Log
- Interaction
- Mansion Settings
- Mansion Upgrades
- Portals
For interacting with the your slaves, you just need to click on "Interaction" and then three modes are there: meet, sex and abuse. The first one it's what you need to use for developing the relationship with them and, eventually, request for intimacy which then will led to the sex mode (and after that, will be permanently unlocked for that slave), and for talking with them you need to select one of your slaves of course; the second one like I said it's only for those slaves who gave you their permission; and the last one it's self-explanatory. It's just rape and nothing more!

Draconick143

Jul 27, 2017
From the main screen (when you're inside your mansion), there are a couple of button you can press:
- Quest Log
- Interaction
- Mansion Settings
- Mansion Upgrades
- Portals
For interacting with the your slaves, you just need to click on "Interaction" and then three modes are there: meet, sex and abuse. The first one it's what you need to use for developing the relationship with them and, eventually, request for intimacy which then will led to the sex mode (and after that, will be permanently unlocked for that slave), and for talking with them you need to select one of your slaves of course; the second one like I said it's only for those slaves who gave you their permission; and the last one it's self-explanatory. It's just rape and nothing more!
Ohhh, thanks
I new when i played it last but forgot, and for some reason never clicker on "interaction"

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
There's a bug where the time doesn't progress for Slaves that are unavailable for some time (they are getting elevated, or are on vacation, etc). You don't get the end of the day summary, trying to reload the save doesn't help, restarting the game doesn't help too. I'm not sure what causes it.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
This thread has a good PDF starter guide link in it and some other tips..

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Hello peeps. I just learned about this game today. It sounds interesting and wanted to give it a try. Atm, I'm messing with the body/portraits which I don't seem to have any issues with and working on the tutorial.

I started out with dark elf 7/7/2/2 as suggested but wondering if its necessary? But mostly, I do like to progress fast.

Any advice before I actually get into this?

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
There's a bug where the time doesn't progress for Slaves that are unavailable for some time (they are getting elevated, or are on vacation, etc). You don't get the end of the day summary, trying to reload the save doesn't help, restarting the game doesn't help too. I'm not sure what causes it.
Are you using the latest build?

Hello peeps. I just learned about this game today. It sounds interesting and wanted to give it a try. Atm, I'm messing with the body/portraits which I don't seem to have any issues with and working on the tutorial.

I started out with dark elf 7/7/2/2 as suggested but wondering if its necessary? But mostly, I do like to progress fast.

Any advice before I actually get into this?
That starting mode is specifically made for killing things quickly (and thus leveling up) in early game. Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but there is virtually no difference in "builds" in mid to late game. The system is mostly just flavor.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017

That starting mode is specifically made for killing things quickly (and thus leveling up) in early game. Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but there is virtually no difference in "builds" in mid to late game. The system is mostly just flavor.
Some of your character choices don't do much "build" wise currently, but the dev is considering giving the different occupation you chose at start some sort of bonus/disadvantage that shows up through the entire game so that choice has more impact on a forum post I read on the game's forums at some point.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Pretty sure I am, I downloaded the game today. Maybe additional portraits and bodies I downloaded are bugging the game? I'm gonna try and discover what messes up the game later.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
dang wrighting that again, was downloaded the last version and the game freezes when I try to make some thing on the lower buttons, others just not work but at last dont freezes the game, some hint? if not beter erase the game from my pc as until now is unplayable.

zxyxz1

Dec 3, 2017
Is it anyone else not getting energy or interaction points after your girl comes back from the alchemist?
EDIT:NVM saw new hotfix for the game.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Virtually unplayable - spawning errors in console every 2 mins and locks access to interactions.

Reactions: DJD

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
As a Glutton for punishment, my first try i took the city in the beast lands, and took mage...first fight i got? bear (7th lvl).

Second try i talked to the urchin, got her to join me and a couple days later big sister came and took her away. my servant seems to be in poor health and i cannot seem to fix that issue...keeps miscarrying. any tips for that?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes