Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the tooltips tell you all you need to know...
there are special traits that prevent any such jobs for a girl though...I think the girl can't be mute for example

Djappah

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone know if the dev removed beastiality when he made the new sex system, or has he just not gotten around to implomenting it yet?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone know if the dev removed beastiality when he made the new sex system, or has he just not gotten around to implomenting it yet?
It got removed with the new sex system from what I could find and dev hasn't gotten around to putting it back in yet. Kennels are useless cause of the changes. I had a similar question regarding Kennels as the were for use with bestiality and found out about that they hadn't been implemented and some other things in versions with new sex system.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I have a girl at noble and don't see headgirl in the list of jobs were to find it or is there more requirements? Also how to get portals?
There's a couple of traits that prevent certain jobs. Such as Mute preventing any social job. I would suggest checking on the wiki page. It's fairly up to date and has most of the information.

In regards to the portals, in Gorn, Frostford and Amberguard you can buy a teleport stone from the merchants. Sebastian in Gorn had the teleport stone for Umbra. There seems to be a fifth slot with question marks that I haven't yet found a stone for. Unless it's for Wimborn if you choose to start your game closer to one of the other towns.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the portraits and bodies downloads please? I'm not seeing any immediate information in the OP that says what they're for or why I might want them. I would search the thread to see if anyone else has answered this already, but there are 50 pages...

Thanks.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the portraits and bodies downloads please? I'm not seeing any immediate information in the OP that says what they're for or why I might want them. I would search the thread to see if anyone else has answered this already, but there are 50 pages...

Thanks.
Portraits and bodies are just a "plus" for the game, meaning if you want that your slave (when inspecting them) have a personal body and a face of his own, you just have to choose from the many pictures available. That's it, it's nothing necessary for the game itself to work, but if you want... say.. more "realism" you should definitely download those.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Can someone tell me if Masochist perk got fixed? I know it used to be that it would develop when the slave in question gave out whippings and similar during sex, which made no sense.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
0.5.14c is out, and I *think* this one will be fully stable - all the bugs I noted in the discussion are mentioned in the changelog. Downloading them now to share with everyone, will edit into this post.

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

Changelog:

0.5.14c

• Engine/executables updated to 3.0.4
  • Frail trait now reduces endurance by 2 (as in item effect)
  • Barrier effect scaling improved from 2 to 3
  • Scarred trait reduces charm instead of confidence
  • Physical stats formulas readjusted (should fix some weird calculations)
  • Enemy characters have 20% chance to keep attribute point unspent
  • Master is immune to lust debuff now
  • Orgasm reduces lust more
  • Fixed attribute points/levels number to always follow game's formula (market slaves and enemies should always have same amount of spent+unpsent points)
  • Fixed some other trait effects not working
  • Fixed children relatives showing wrong characters
  • Fixed health going over max health in combat
  • Fixed harder enemies not scaling properly with area level
  • Fixed combat abilities ignoring requirements and cooldowns in certain cases
  • Fixed some invalid quest requirements
  • Some other bug fixes
0.5.14b

• Upscaled non-character enemy damage
  • Base character damage increased to 5 from 1
  • Added option to make combat animations quicker
  • Fixed propose intimacy bug
0.5.14a

• Fixed relationship proposal bug
  • Fixed autoattack not properly working
  • Fixed female enemies using male portraits
  • Fixed Mindblast skill

• Redone relatives screen
  • Added new tooltip for slaves and items
  • Added option to show/hide full body imags in slave tab
  • Added buttons to transfer all items from loot to backpack and from backpack to mansion
  • Hade's sprite reworked
  • Base skillpoints per level reduced to 2 from 3
  • Replaced grade icon with a new one
  • Rebalanced and animated combat
  • Every 2 levels increase character damage by 1 and health by 5
  • Game now stores separate autosaves for last 3 days
  • Magic affinity damage modifier increased from 2.5 to 4
  • Fixed some rescue encounters crashing
  • Fixed decimals showing during combat
  • Fixed the issue causing additional clicks during game start to get more starting slaves
  • Fixed deterrent potion not curing sex-crazed effect
  • Fixed some repeatable quest descriptions
  • Fixed provision and teleport stone purchase for backpacks
  • Fixed some tooltips sticking after combat
  • Fixed purchased slaves sometimes not being assigned to communal room
  • Fixed enemies not properly using some effects of their gear and some residual stats from it

Reactions: nln0 and brynhildr
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes