Nissath

Sep 23, 2017
The supporter section password "bxjsfybp" does not work for me in 0.5.11a
When I type it, or copy it no matter if I click confirm on not, the button "Access supporter panel" is grayed and I can't click it T^T

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone tell me where I get the "fluid substance" to make the Minorus Concoction? I've been to all of the markets and no one seems to have it.

Any info is appreciated. :)

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Can someone tell me where I get the "fluid substance" to make the Minorus Concoction? I've been to all of the markets and no one seems to have it.

Any info is appreciated. :)
Doing the main quest will reveal an alchemist shop you can buy it from. Alternatively, you can get it anytime by (if you're heading out of the default starting city) go north to the plains. I can't remember if it's from here or one location farther, but you'll be able to head to the coast/beach. Go there and some of the enemies you'll encounter are oozes which drop it pretty regularly.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Doing the main quest will reveal an alchemist shop you can buy it from. Alternatively, you can get it anytime by (if you're heading out of the default starting city) go north to the plains. I can't remember if it's from here or one location farther, but you'll be able to head to the coast/beach. Go there and some of the enemies you'll encounter are oozes which drop it pretty regularly.
Thanks, I was puttering around the Marsh and started fighting the oozes- just used to avoid the encounter, because I just figured it was some random NPC battle just to get XP. Lol

NOW that I've made the Concoction- HOW exactly do I use it? OR can I use it? (I know, I'm about to spout nonsense and blasphemy), but I have a couple of girls with TOO big a Boobs. Can I correct that and make them smaller?

Update: NVM. I futzed around with it and it's a really odd mechanic. You have to bring up her "Gear" and put it on her like a sundress or armor... Okay, then. :)

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Hi All. Haven't played this in a while... I'm a little confused with the new system... how can one get consent to have sex with the slave here? I can't seem to ask for consent. In the old way, you just had to speak to the slave to enable intimate relations, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

If it's somewhere in this thread, please point me to the right post #. Thanks!
Specific options in the Interactions => Meet menu:

Touch x3, Comb Hair x3, Kiss x3, Request Intimacy. Tested off fresh game with undrugged Emily Hale.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I'm still playing this game and seem to be unable to stop. :)

Warning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two minor tweaks (okay, I don't know how any of this works- they may not be "minor" after all);
  • I t would be nice if there was a setting to turn off the mention/description of the MC's genitals. It's not only distracting- it's kind of immersion breaking. They don't use terms like "...pulled out of her gaping gash", "...thrust into her cavernous cavity", "...plowed her stretched slit", etc.,. If you're the MC- isn't just the mention of your junk enough, do you really want to hear about the size? (That is, unless you're one of those poor, unfortunate bastards who can't see it standing on a mirror- then you have my deepest sympathies.) :)
It would also be nice if there were race/breed specific attacks during the combat sequences- i.e.,
Y'know things like this- just to name a few. I don't know how difficult it would be to implement something like this into the game, but it would be kind of neat. Just a suggestion Dev- I think it would improve the game, but this game is already so great- it's feels like blaspheme making any type of suggestions. Lol

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
What can be s good idea, a how-to guide to edit save files
The save files are relatively straightforward to edit, just open them up and ctrl+f (or cmd+f on mac). Find the slave's name and then search for what you want to alter. It can take a bit of getting used to though, and you can't increase stats past a certain point or they get weird. I'd recommend just making the value stat_max (so for example str_max) to 7 since there's a way to increase it by 2, which would bring you to 9 which I think is the absolute max.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The save files are relatively straightforward to edit, just open them up and ctrl+f (or cmd+f on mac). Find the slave's name and then search for what you want to alter. It can take a bit of getting used to though, and you can't increase stats past a certain point or they get weird. I'd recommend just making the value stat_max (so for example str_max) to 7 since there's a way to increase it by 2, which would bring you to 9 which I think is the absolute max.
If this is what I already did in the past (don't remember right now, exactly because was a "hole in the water"), that doesn't work. I tried to tweak myself and slaves but in game, nothing ever happened. Same as before.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone know what's going on with engine update? What's the best/most stable/most complete version to play for now? Or will all saves be incompatible by the next update?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If this is what I already did in the past (don't remember right now, exactly because was a "hole in the water"), that doesn't work. I tried to tweak myself and slaves but in game, nothing ever happened. Same as before.
Depends on what you change and in what save game...if you edit an autosave you have to load that save before in game next day or it will be overwritten with the stats from the currently running game.
There is no live update on edits in the game, so each edited change means you gotta reload the edited save.
also you have to check what stat was changed *stat*_max only changes the potential, wile *stat*_cur changes the actual stat, but make sure it's not higher than the max value... etc.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Depends on what you change and in what save game...if you edit an autosave you have to load that save before in game next day or it will be overwritten with the stats from the currently running game.
There is no live update on edits in the game, so each edited change means you gotta reload the edited save.
also you have to check what stat was changed *stat*_max only changes the potential, wile *stat*_cur changes the actual stat, but make sure it's not higher than the max value... etc.
In fact I've always modified the current save and never the autosave. Plus I already did what you said, changing both cur and max to reach the same number. And for max value you mean in fact "stat_max" or another value? Because if it's the first, it's like I said and doesn't work at all, at least for me. If it's the second, I don't know where to look for the max put by the dev himself.

Though as of now, at least for some variables, doesn't really matter because the dev added the "Costants" section where you can modify basehealth, healthperend, geardropchance, consumerope, timeforinteraction and so on before actually starting a new game (at least for me works only with a new game. With an existing one nope). So as of now modify the save itself it has no use.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Version 0.5.13b is available as the public version now. (Someone might want to update the 1st post/tread)

0.5.14 is the new available Patreon version. (Don't have it so not sure what was changed or added.)

Reactions: imetus and nln0

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
*stat* refers to the 4 combat and some of the hidden stats (like beauty, etc.).
You might also want to make sure, that you change the values of the correct character, since that can get quiet tedious with several characters and no clear cut in the code between them.
What editor do you use?
I work with Notepad++ and never had any issues editing values

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
*stat* refers to the 4 combat and some of the hidden stats (like beauty, etc.).
You might also want to make sure, that you change the values of the correct character, since that can get quiet tedious with several characters and no clear cut in the code between them.
What editor do you use?
I work with Notepad++ and never had any issues editing values
Trust me, I checked thoroughly the fact that the stats were of my char fist of all, then of the slaves. However if not even my char can be modified, I can't do the same with the slaves. And even myself work with notepad++.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes