brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
where is cheat code located?
You mean were you put the cheat code?
When inside an actual playthrough - or I believe even in the main menu of the game withou loading or making a new game - just go to options > supporter section > write the password and voilà, "devs" mode unlocked!

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Here's a modded cheat code for anyone interested. I changed the cheat code under the option script to '1' so it's less hassle to re-enter it each time. Place/replace the file in strive directory -> files -> scripts

*EDIT: To clarify, the cheat code, after replacing the file, is just '1' (without the quotation marks).

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I solved my issue. I had too many old versions. When I did a clean install of the latest in a new directory, it functions as it should.

stonechitlin

May 28, 2017
so I'm new to this game, could the OP get an update for what the extra portraits do? for example, replace current with 3d models, add portraits that dont exist normally, etc.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
so I'm new to this game, could the OP get an update for what the extra portraits do? for example, replace current with 3d models, add portraits that dont exist normally, etc.
This game is basically text based with the exception of a few sex scenes with the Main girls.

The Packs on OP will add girls images to the game and like so adding more flavor. Otherwise it would be completely text based and would get boring fast. With these Packs you will be able to "view" your slaves.

Reactions: stonechitlin

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Is there an easy way to put the portrait and body image folders into the game so they show up? On the last build, I was having to just add them individually when I wanted to use em x.x

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Does anyone have a clue on how you can fix the lag when loading images ? The games running commentary shows:
ERROR Message queue out of memory. Try increasing message_queue_size_kb in project settings
i would do that if i could find that file -.-....

Reactions: Lore77 and Eurocorp

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Is there an easy way to put the portrait and body image folders into the game so they show up? On the last build, I was having to just add them individually when I wanted to use em x.x
Yes there is you just need to paste them in the folder your game is using .
I had a problem where I couldn't point the folder to look for images in the game so I created a new folder through the game and went back to desktop and put everything there.

Does anyone have a clue on how you can fix the lag when loading images ? The games running commentary shows:
ERROR Message queue out of memory. Try increasing message_queue_size_kb in project settings
i would do that if i could find that file -.-....
I will try to figure it out today.
My windows shows
Code:
WARNING: _png_warn_function: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
     At: drivers\png\image_loader_png.cpp:67
So I think this warning is responsible for the lag. Which is related to sRGB profiles on images.
For Now I will try with a few images with said sRGB profile. and see how it goes.

Reactions: Kohryu

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Yes there is you just need to paste them in the folder your game is using .
I had a problem where I couldn't point the folder to look for images in the game so I created a new folder through the game and went back to desktop and put everything there.

I will try to figure it out today.
My windows shows
Code:
WARNING: _png_warn_function: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
     At: drivers\png\image_loader_png.cpp:67
So I think this warning is responsible for the lag. Which is related to sRGB profiles of images.
For Now I will try with a few images with said sRGB profile. and see how it goes.
Thank you ^^ with a previous post of yours I found while scrolling through the forum I was able to figure out how to make it work. Only issue I have now is that it takes a few seconds to load the portraits but I don't mind this cause at least I can use em.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Updated version from my previous pack.
Download Link :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Image load times is due to the game engine. The more images your have on you folders the more it will take to load.

Reactions: aaredskull
Aug 26, 2017
It's highly possible I'm missing something with this latest change heavy build, but did the old style sex menu get removed? The only way I've found to do "stuff" is through the mansion's interaction button, unable to find something similar to the old sex menu that was per slave. Also, the ability to talk with slaves does almost nothing now, having to use the interact button on the mansion tab to meet and greet or whatever it's called. Feels like I am missing something.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
Yes, the old sex system was removed, and the new one isn't fully implemented/balanced yet. The latest updates introduced a new fear/loyalty system that replaces the old punish/praise one. (check changelog)

Regarding the slave kidnapped, that's interesting, I assumed it always was the starting slave chosen. I'll try something different next playthrough, thanks.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
And this new update as well made some changes regarding how to increase obedience now.
Scolding /Slapping will only rise fear >.<
I believe the developer said something about timely applying Scold/Slap which should be when your slave does something bad. But I'm not sure yet. So for now we gonna depend on equips for increasing obedience.
Gonna play the game and discover more.

Aug 26, 2017
I'm glad the dev made changes to the old system of scold/slap-praise/gift, seemed like it detracted from the point of the game having to count ~3 days before doing any of the old obedience gainers per slave. Interested to see the new intimacy layout when it's fully released.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes