Oct 14, 2017
1. A mod that would automatically add full body image would be great, especially if it matched current portrait. Its a pain when you can't access some in-game stuff.
You mean for an existing portrait? That's something I could probably add. It does automatically set the body image when a new random portrait is selected though (if there is a matching file).]

2. It works now. I just needed to stop being stupid. But sometimes it does not add any image. For example, after a quick start the game rolled for me male fox (forgot if that was halfkin or beastkin) and got blank. Random portrait button did not worked, needed to add manually.
in settings.gd is a minCount, it wants at least that many images to match for race+sex+age, with some leniency for age, where if it can't match then it'll check "adjacent" ages too. If it's not picking anything, then it likely isn't matching something. Portrait packs i've used don't have a lot of male portraits so often it's not matching anything there. If you have stuff, then the tags on it maybe don't match. Can tell me path+filename for a portrait you think should have matched and I can tell you why it didn't.

There's a for setting the tags which can also help to identify what tags it is detecting.[/QUOTE]

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks for sharing this. Should I delete the previous portrait and body pics after downloading your link? Have no idea if the old pics will mess with the mod. The portraits and body I use is from the original post.
They won't interfere but maybe won't work optimally. If no sex in the path/name then it assumes female. If no age, it assumes adult. Doesn't have to have tags for hair, skin, tits, or ass. Just an image that does match those will much more likely be selected (it's fuzzy when it comes to those last 4). Might want to leave it in if you have an existing game and characters already set to those portraits that you don't want to change? Otherwise, the pack I linked above includes all of LeLurker's , Butler's, Scars Unseen, and AK|Phantom's packs, plus a ton more, so only keep the old if you want existing slaves to keep using their current portrait.

There's also a tool I linked in previous post which can let you rename existing portraits with tags (displays the portrait, and matching body if it exists, and shows detected tags, lets you add/change/remove tags and then "apply" to rename). Could use that with basically any portrait pack to make it work better with the mod.

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
They won't interfere but maybe won't work optimally. If no sex in the path/name then it assumes female. If no age, it assumes adult. Doesn't have to have tags for hair, skin, tits, or ass. Just an image that does match those will much more likely be selected (it's fuzzy when it comes to those last 4). Might want to leave it in if you have an existing game and characters already set to those portraits that you don't want to change? Otherwise, the pack I linked above includes all of LeLurker's , Butler's, Scars Unseen, and AK|Phantom's packs, plus a ton more, so only keep the old if you want existing slaves to keep using their current portrait.

There's also a tool I linked in previous post which can let you rename existing portraits with tags (displays the portrait, and matching body if it exists, and shows detected tags, lets you add/change/remove tags and then "apply" to rename). Could use that with basically any portrait pack to make it work better with the mod.
Well that settles it. I'll download next time I'm set to play Strive. Thanks for the prompt reply and the help.

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
I'd recommend newer . Specifically maybe . However if going this route, then definitely should add the . It sets both the portrait and body if there are matching files, and it matches the portrait on race, age, and sex, and tries to match it on hair/fur, skin, tit size, and ass size of the given slave.

Here's direct links to mega if you don't want to check the itch forums:

For the portrait+body pack, you want the bodies and portraits folders inside the rar to end up in %APPDATA%\Strive\ and not the top folder in the pack. For the mod, you need to create %APPDATA%\Strive\Mods\ if it doesn't exist, and then extract the mod to that folder.

If you're having trouble getting to/finding this folder, make a new shortcut in windows, right click on desktop or a folder and choose New->Shortcut, and enter this as the location: %APPDATA%\Strive
i have lelurker body and portrait is this same as that 1? or is it have same image just asking a dumb question xD

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
It does automatically set the body image when a new random portrait is selected though (if there is a matching file).
It sets for me when I choose portrait manually, not when I press "Random Portrait". Maybe I messed up something but that would be hard to do... I think?

Oct 14, 2017
It sets for me when I choose portrait manually, not when I press "Random Portrait". Maybe I messed up something but that would be hard to do... I think?
What is the race/age/sex of the slave?
What is the path/name of the portrait you manually set the portrait to? Don't need full system path, just the one within the portrait folder.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Ok this may be a stupid question but... What does Reputation actually do and how do I raise? I got something that needs super high rep and I don't know how to raise it.

Also besides capturing, breaking in, and selling slaves is there any other way to get upgrade points?

Oct 14, 2017
Ok this may be a stupid question but... What does Reputation actually do and how do I raise? I got something that needs super high rep and I don't know how to raise it.

Also besides capturing, breaking in, and selling slaves is there any other way to get upgrade points?
Reputation improves the income from several slave occupations. You can improve it by doing the custom requests in the slave guild, or rescuing people outside that particular city. For example, when you come across bandits harassing a bystander, if you defeat the bandits, and leave the bystanders alone, then you gain rep.

You get more upgrade points for the custom requests than just selling a slave, and since they also give you reputation, it's preferable to do them if possible. My favorite is the one that wants a rich slave, as the one i'm thinking of also has no obedience requirement, so it's typically just and rich or higher origin slave that matches the requested gender. No need to break them in, can go out and find one, and then hand it in immediately for like 5 upgrade points, decent money, and reputation.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
What is the race/age/sex of the slave?
What is the path/name of the portrait you manually set the portrait to? Don't need full system path, just the one within the portrait folder.
1. race/age/sex does not seem to matter here, pressed quick start each time. Same when I acquire other slaves (tried on humans, elves, drows etc.) Works properly when I choose manually, as I said.

2. Username/AppData/Roaming/Strive. Where bodies, portraits, saves and so on are.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
In Wimborn it says find Melissa..Anyone know how to find her or is it a progressive thing to get her to appear??

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
In Wimborn it says find Melissa..Anyone know how to find her or is it a progressive thing to get her to appear??
If you are playing Sandbox mode, then ignore it. There is nothing to do with Melissa in Sandbox mode. This is just something Maverik should clean up in the next patch.

Reactions: Chop21

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
i wish there is a mod that show the full family tree of the slave not only father mother sisters xD

Reactions: Pdoan
4.20 star(s) 48 Votes