czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i played this game for some time and it is awesome, but i have only one request pls add REMEMBERING of chosed/last attacked target , so i can keep presing attack icon on my chars, instead of clicing evertime on same target again and again.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Custom body and portrait goes to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Strive
Folder names are: "bodies" and "portraits".
If appdata is hidden, press while in windows explorer or this computer screen the key : ALT on your keyboard.
Than some menu's appear in the top left, there press img / screen (3rd option) and tick on hidden files/items. And app data should be visable. ( this is for windows 10 btw, should be sort off the same for older win os).

Or search / magnify option in start and type : %appdata
And go to the location that EvilPenguin posted. That should do the trick aswell.
Someone really should put this information in the OP.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Someone really should put this information in the OP.
Someone should really use the "Search" function since it's well implemented in this forum, and that kind of question about where to put them, has been answered so many times that I've honestly lost the count of that.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Someone should really use the "Search" function since it's well implemented in this forum, and that kind of question about where to put them, has been answered so many times that I've honestly lost the count of that.
Yes, it has been answered, and I had to go through nine or ten entries before finding ones that ACTUALLY answered the question instead of just saying something like your answer, or giving vague answers that don't explain diddly.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
4some bugs
1st : when coming combat an error for combat.gd line $1238
2nd : sometime reload game and the potrait of mc missing, if you chose default just only a empty brain with blue glow head.
3 : i need girls's portrait and body with tranparent bg (.png) and beside it with the human race, blone 14 and blond 13 are wrong, it missing some file

W65

May 31, 2018
i played this game for some time and it is awesome, but i have only one request pls add REMEMBERING of chosed/last attacked target , so i can keep presing attack icon on my chars, instead of clicing evertime on same target again and again.
Have you tried autoattack? It's the checkbox above the end turn button. Far as I can tell, when the box is checked, upon ending your turn everyone who hasn't acted yet automatically attacks the leftmost enemy. I'm not sure if there are situations where you would want to attack a different enemy than the leftmost one, but for most garbage combats it saves a lot of time.

As an alternative, leave your mouse cursor over the target you want to attack, then use the number keys to select actions and the "F" key to end turns. That way you can select "1" for attack and click to select a target, without having to mouse back and forth between the action buttons and the target. Saves you some effort.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, it has been answered, and I had to go through nine or ten entries before finding ones that ACTUALLY answered the question instead of just saying something like your answer, or giving vague answers that don't explain diddly.
Again: Search function. If you don't know how to use it, then don't bother trying at all.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Have you tried autoattack? It's the checkbox above the end turn button. Far as I can tell, when the box is checked, upon ending your turn everyone who hasn't acted yet automatically attacks the leftmost enemy. I'm not sure if there are situations where you would want to attack a different enemy than the leftmost one, but for most garbage combats it saves a lot of time.

As an alternative, leave your mouse cursor over the target you want to attack, then use the number keys to select actions and the "F" key to end turns. That way you can select "1" for attack and click to select a target, without having to mouse back and forth between the action buttons and the target. Saves you some effort.
yes, i chced autoatack buton....but i it looked it dont work, it realy didnt striked me that when i press end button then all unused attacks will be done.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Again: Search function. If you don't know how to use it, then don't bother trying at all.
I don't know what your problem is. I made a suggestion that would hopefully reduce the number of "How do I" posts by people who don't use the search function. It is something that should be in the install section of the op since the files are there, or in readme's inside of the zips. Just blasting away at people saying to use the search function is not helpful at all and not constructive. It's the same principle as when a big software company gets negative reviews because their user docs sucked.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know what your problem is. I made a suggestion that would hopefully reduce the number of "How do I" posts by people who don't use the search function. It is something that should be in the install section of the op since the files are there, or in readme's inside of the zips. Just blasting away at people saying to use the search function is not helpful at all and not constructive. It's the same principle as when a big software company gets negative reviews because their user docs sucked.
Maybe for others it's an easy way, but with me.. think of me as the Bethesda: i'll release things, but then if someone wants the DLC's (or some bug fixed), they should do the things on their own and "buy". I already said lots of times, that I'm not the kind of guy who serves everything on the plate for all of you just because you need.

And with this, I officially end the meaningless discussion - personally, at least. If you want to keep going, feel free to do so with yourself.

Reactions: sceryx

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
any info where to put dl pack of pics ? body/portraits ? there is no info at these pack. put them under images folder of game without anythng else ? create own directories for separate portraits/bodies etc ?

eike2000

May 9, 2017
A bug (chose bad router) I rescuse Ayda, Hades come and i alliances with elf, and join The Order, i move out the mountain and be ambush by David, i win and move mansion, but cannot rest, there is an dialog "you can't afford to wimborn....." and have to come to mage order, Emili teleport team to castle, dialog said full restore but i got 20hp each member and nothing happen.

shiznet

Dec 1, 2016
Experiencing a bug with the Ayda quest post main quest, gave 3 items ice brandy, book, necklace/amulet, and then was supposed to talk to her, but she's waiting on a level up prompt (3 natural essences) which means the conversation window remains blank and freezes.
duno if this helps but:

SCRIPT ERROR: person.dictionary: Invalid call. Nonexistent function 'replace' in base 'Nil'.
At: res://files/globals.gd:1204
SCRIPT ERROR: dialogue: Invalid type in function 'set_bbcode' in base 'RichTextLabel'. Cannot convert argument 1 from Nil to String.
At: res://files/scripts/Mansion.gd:1449

save filed attatched

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
hey guys can someoneyou tell me how to make a servent give birth to a child and is it possible to keep him her whith you?
The first part is easy, just have vaginal sex with the slave you want to give birth. Eventually they'll get pregnant. You can change the length of pregnancy in the variables file, but IIRC the default is 31 days.
The second part is a little more involved. You need to get enough mansion upgrade points to be able to build a nursery, then you should be given the option to keep children.

Reactions: Drako

Feb 17, 2017
Experiencing a bug with the Ayda quest post main quest, gave 3 items ice brandy, book, necklace/amulet, and then was supposed to talk to her, but she's waiting on a level up prompt (3 natural essences) which means the conversation window remains blank and freezes.
duno if this helps but:

SCRIPT ERROR: person.dictionary: Invalid call. Nonexistent function 'replace' in base 'Nil'.
At: res://files/globals.gd:1204
SCRIPT ERROR: dialogue: Invalid type in function 'set_bbcode' in base 'RichTextLabel'. Cannot convert argument 1 from Nil to String.
At: res://files/scripts/Mansion.gd:1449
Save would be better.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks a lot you guys this worked easily. I finally got some free time. Ugh 3 weeks straight with no days off working 12 hour days completely exhausted me. I'm going to continue to play now. One last question though. I pasted the one body folder and 2 portrait folders where they belonged but did I need to take out the content and have no folders inside the already existing body and portrait folders? (I hope I made sense there.)

Try to save a game (not Load from the main menu because that's slightly different; try to Save a game which is already in progress).

In the bottom-right corner of the Save dialog there are buttons to Delete or Cancel. Directly above these is a special button: "Open Folder". Click that. It will open the necessary APPDATA folder.

It's presumably hidden from you because you haven't fully customized your Windows settings. By default, Windows will (even from an administrator) to reduce the likelihood that someone will inadvertently delete important files.

Regardless of that, the "Open Folder" button should still work. Once you're looking at the savegame files, you can jump up into the parent folder. The "portraits" subfolder is just above "saves" (assuming alphabetical sorting).
THIS exactly.

Once the folder with portraits and bodies it's opened, make a shortcut, and place it somewhere it's easily accesible (I've put the shortcut on the Strive folder, so everything is reachable there fast, without having to open the game and the saves)

A side note, and somewhat unrelated:
once you're into the pics folder, you can go back (up to appdata if you want), you'll also find those damned saves from other games you didn't knew where the heck they were :p (again, it's pretty useful to make a shortcut. As above poster explained, the appdata folder is usually "hidden")

PinkysBrain

Jan 27, 2018
You won't change human nature, but someone can change the OP. So either the FAQs return every few pages of this thread, or they get answered in the OP.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You won't change human nature, but someone can change the OP. So either the FAQs return every few pages of this thread, or they get answered in the OP.
Even that won't help. The unlock code for the in game cheat menu is in the OP and we still get people asking about it every few pages. So adding other FAQs to the OP won't prevent people from blindly ignoring the information and asking the same questions over and over and over.

Reactions: brynhildr

Red469

May 18, 2018
Searched my whole windows C: folder found a few things that had appdata in the name but no folders.
Hi guys theres an easier way to get there Fast:
Open game > go to customise screen> select portrait> in there you should see: Open system folder...
Now if ur like me and cant be bothered going thru this process then create a shortcut to the folder you will need access to on demand and there you go problem solved.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes