brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How clean is your mansion? Dirty mansion can lead to sickness (losing health, miscarriage) and increase tress.

I have 5.19c.
win64

win32

linux

osx

If anyone can properly update the OP.
Can you upload it on MEGA by any chance? Thanks!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Will that required a paid account. I registered for Mega, but do not open a paid account with them.
You don't need to have a paid account with them. You can choose the "free" plan with them and then you can upload 'till.. I believe 15GB of things.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
How clean is your mansion? Dirty mansion can lead to sickness (losing health, miscarriage) and increase tress.

I have 5.19c.
win64

win32

linux

osx

If anyone can properly update the OP.
I swear, Maverik is like Bethesda: game(s) good but buggy.

Thx for sharing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I assume you mean the sexual orrientation, i.e. wether a slave is meek or dominant in bed.
"mindreading" gives you a hint...the higher the value the more dominant the slave is.
in general makeing the slave lead increases that value...make her "give" and you "receive" or choose "let the slave lead"

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You don't need to have a paid account with them. You can choose the "free" plan with them and then you can upload 'till.. I believe 15GB of things.
Not sure how Mega work, but I'm uploading the files now. Pretty slow.

Mega link (folder contains all 4 files)

!nHDo5bkmzaPiS6grdn_kiw

Reactions: brynhildr

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
I assume you mean the sexual orrientation, i.e. wether a slave is meek or dominant in bed.
"mindreading" gives you a hint...the higher the value the more dominant the slave is.
in general makeing the slave lead increases that value...make her "give" and you "receive" or choose "let the slave lead"
I may be stupid and need someone to point with a finger, but where it says when you use mind reading? Wiki also does not say anything about that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If only this wasnt a text based game this would be Huge
If only you realised just how much text based games can bring in. This earns the dev quite a few thousand and Fenexo, who's behind Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space, earns over 30k a month on patreon alone.

Accidental Woman has barely had any content added to it, he's been working on the engine for a year and he earns over 4k a month without adding anything to the actual game. Lilith's Throne earns over 5k a month.

Text based games are huge business. They bring in a lot more money than most Daz games on patreon alone.

Extri

Dec 12, 2017
now im just eagerly waitng for the new update , hoping they expand the world and bring new locations to visit and reach
(the trip to the capital was way to short:))

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
pls add infor what mods listeds mentioned in first post means and what they do. yeah portraits say something, but give no info if they add extra content, replace/improve existing etc, and they modify something else.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
pls add infor what mods listeds mentioned in first post means and what they do. yeah portraits say something, but give no info if they add extra content, replace/improve existing etc, and they modify something else.
Take a wild guess and throw in some common sense as to what you think portraits are.

Quick tip, if you can't then they aren't for you to use. Do not mod or add anything to games if you don't know what they are I'm aware this sounds pretentious as hell but i've seen so many people break games over the years by adding mods/extra content to games without knowing what they are doing or what they are adding. They do it wrong then blame the game for them doing it wrong, it's just a headache all round.

Reactions: brynhildr

yeetie

Aug 1, 2018
I may be stupid and need someone to point with a finger, but where it says when you use mind reading? Wiki also does not say anything about that.
The stat you are looking for is asser(tiveness).
Eta: it is in/decreased through spanking, whipping, nipple/clit/nose torture, masturbation, (anal) facesitting, groveling

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes