Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Plate armor is too rare, so I will stick with the Living Suit and Warhammer.

Acid spit seem to be very effective for me. It also only use Mana. So, it's great for long fight. Other skills are Aimed Strike (ignore target's armor) and Heavy Strike (chance to stun). Mind blast is pretty good for high MAF member. At least two members should know Heal.

My favorite race for fighter is Dragonskin. The most well rounded race without any modification or trait. If I'm lucky, I can get one with both Responsive and Robust. Fully upgrade (Scale, STR, AGI) + Assassin/Bodyguard specialization make them very capable. Other than that, Centaur/Taurus with Responsive, Arachna/Lamia/Scylla with Robust are also very good after fully upgraded and specialized. Centaur with Wizard Robe, Bodyguard, fully upgraded is pretty good.

Reactions: AWolfe

abzallon

Aug 29, 2017
Sry to bother cuzz i am to retarded to understand how modding works with this.
but is there someone whom might have like a OP mod for the main chara that i can have? i ain't much for this slow lvl stuff.

So if someone has something that would be awesome!

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You can edit all of the stats of the MC in save file using any text editor (I prefer Notepad++). Save your game in two slots so one will serve as a backup.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You can edit all of the stats of the MC in save file using any text editor (I prefer Notepad++). Save your game in two slots so one will serve as a backup.
or if you have cheat engine you just edit them
Sry to bother cuzz i am to retarded to understand how modding works with this.
but is there someone whom might have like a OP mod for the main chara that i can have? i ain't much for this slow lvl stuff.

So if someone has something that would be awesome!
Or I believe you can even change the "constant" in the main menu by now, since it's a mod made by the dev itself. Just change the max hp, the base attack, speed and so on.

(though I believe works only for a new game? And not for the game that you already started?)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Using the change constants mod works on any game, not just a new one.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
It's a funny question - but is there any way to reduce slave lust in latest build? Using sandbox mode and despite amount of orgasms all non-penetration actions only increase slave lust in the end (until warnings about suffering from too high lust).

It's almost ruining my RP >_<

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'd love to know (pun intended) how to get rid of lust too. Haven't found a way. When a character orgasms their lust should drop, logically, but that doesn't seem to be the case. You'd think that after 2-3 orgasms they be satiated.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes. It reduces lust by a bit. It doesn't wipe it out. Especially not if the girl has sex again. Unlike stress, which can be quickly removed via a spell, lust takes a LONG time to wear off. Way too many days.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Well thanks for info about Miko outfit... But IMHO it's ridiculous to combat lust via clothes. In sex-based game.

And also I dig a bit into game code and very disappointed after it. Large part of sex actions are simply stubs. >_< Plus not all actions from previous engine are here (some of them were my kinks :cry:).

Seems that Maverick almost halted development of this game. :cautious:

Cmon, he's "new" sex engine is clone of EraTohoK (and pretty simplified one!) and he can't create full set of actions (with baseline description ofk, amount of content in EtK is extreme) in many months? Meh :confused:

W65

May 31, 2018
I dunno if I'm just a mouthbreathing rube or what, but I can't ever get the Constants mod to work (Windows user, not Mac). I just end up editing the files, which is irritating to have to redo every version. Oh well.

What would you guys consider the best update to be? I've heard great things about versions before the current one but have no idea where to start.
I don't personally know a good reason to use any older versions. I'm not sure anything major's been broken recently, but maybe someone else knows more than I do.

Reactions: sp1ker

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
is there any tutorial how to put the portrait and body folder?
In Windows they go under the "/Users/{your user name}/AppData/Roaming/Strive" folder. Copy portrait folders from a collection archive into the portraits folder and bodies folders into the bodies folder.

You'll find the saves and mods folders under .../Strive as well.

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
speaking of portrait and body, is there a way to automatically assign those to new slaves? It's annoying af to have to custom select every goddamn time.

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
help~ no idea how to unlock gorn alchemist in sandbox mode and where to find the mods for this game
if alchemist can only unlock from story mode also tell me thx

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes