AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
speaking of portrait and body, is there a way to automatically assign those to new slaves? It's annoying to have to custom select every goddamn time.
AFAIK, no, but I could be wrong. You're right that it's a tedious task.

W65

May 31, 2018
I'm probably the only guy who still sometimes ends up on the bottom of page 1 and starts wondering if they've finally changed the supporter code. Then I realize that I'm on page 1 again somehow.

help~ no idea how to unlock gorn alchemist in sandbox mode and where to find the mods for this game
if alchemist can only unlock from story mode also tell me thx
As far as mods go, pretty much the only source is going to be the thing for this game. The community for it is not large.

Also, as far as I can tell, there is at least one shopkeeper that just doesn't show up in the sandbox mode. This is annoying because it's the one that sells at least one of the crafting components that otherwise only shows up as random drops. It's kinda irritating. I've just resigned myself to replaying story mode whenever there's a significant update. I just pretend that it's a really long unskippable tutorial (since it kinda feels like one, anyhow).

I guess I don't have much of a right to complain, though.

speaking of portrait and body, is there a way to automatically assign those to new slaves? It's annoying af to have to custom select every goddamn time.
You know, I thought that was what the Improved Random Portraits mod was supposed to do. I didn't have much luck with it, though.

shiznet

Dec 1, 2016
so are the dragon caves balanced at all or does levelling past 25 actually increase HP or something?

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
I'm probably the only guy who still sometimes ends up on the bottom of page 1 and starts wondering if they've finally changed the supporter code. Then I realize that I'm on page 1 again somehow.

As far as mods go, pretty much the only source is going to be the thing for this game. The community for it is not large.

Also, as far as I can tell, there is at least one shopkeeper that just doesn't show up in the sandbox mode. This is annoying because it's the one that sells at least one of the crafting components that otherwise only shows up as random drops. It's kinda irritating. I've just resigned myself to replaying story mode whenever there's a significant update. I just pretend that it's a really long unskippable tutorial (since it kinda feels like one, anyhow).

I guess I don't have much of a right to complain, though.

You know, I thought that was what the Improved Random Portraits mod was supposed to do. I didn't have much luck with it, though.
at least now I know theres a way to unlock.... random drop dont like me a lot recently

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know what the possible prospects for getting this thing on android might be? Probably nil, right?

W65

May 31, 2018
Anyone know what the possible prospects for getting this thing on android might be? Probably nil, right?
This game's made in Godot, which seems to support that platform. Maybe contact the dev about it, although from ten seconds of reading the Godot docs it looks like it might be kind of a pain in the ass to set up. I have vauge memories of newer versions of the OpenJDK giving people weird problems, but that might've just been with some javafx thing. I dunno. Like I said, vague memories.

Anyhow, if he's not considering Android, and you want it badly enough, maybe tossing him ten bucks would do it?

Also if the dev hasn't been considering non-Windows platforms it's possible everything will be misaligned and all that, unless you're using some large-screen Android device. I dunno what most game players who are on Android use for their devices. Then he'd have another platform to support, and maybe one that he doesn't have to test on etc etc.

It also doesn't look like it's distributed with everything needed to just open the thing up in Godot, which isn't too much of a surprise. Then again, maybe it does--I'm not an expert. Anyhow, if it can just be opened as a Godot project, then I guess someone with more Godot-fu than I could open it up and export it for you.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
speaking of portrait and body, is there a way to automatically assign those to new slaves? It's annoying af to have to custom select every goddamn time.
If you have a portrait pack installed, you can tick "use random photos" in the options menu.
Alternatively, there's a mod available over at itch.io that improves on the code. There are some very large portrait packs that are tagged to support the updated code.
help~ no idea how to unlock gorn alchemist in sandbox mode and where to find the mods for this game
if alchemist can only unlock from story mode also tell me thx
Mods are easiest to find over at the .

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Out of curiosity, is there a way to have a full body pic for the PC?

I guess I could replace the shilouette figure (shown on "gear"), and managed to make the custom portraits work, but there has to be a way to have the foating big portraits like for NPCs...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Pretty sure the answer is no. I haven't seen any ability to change even the MC's portrait to a custom one, much less add a body pic.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure the answer is no. I haven't seen any ability to change even the MC's portrait to a custom one, much less add a body pic.
Hum, you can assign your PC a custom portrait from the PC screen. Just put whatever pic you want on the usual portrait folder.
Example:

Most likely there's isn't coding for the PC to have a full pic, but i wonder if there's a code call for the "gear" picture. Seems like it calls a generic one (the shilouette), so changing that call to a custom pic might work, but not a clue where such call could be...

Reactions: AWolfe

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am pretty sure each random character of the same race calls up the fitting silluete... so depending on your player race that would affect any fitting character in your household or dungeon

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
There are 3 members of my household that I cannot add to my adventuring party. Their names are greyed out when I go to select companions. Why does this happen?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There are 3 members of my household that I cannot add to my adventuring party. Their names are greyed out when I go to select companions. Why does this happen?
1. Your party has a maximum of 3 slaves (max party size is 4, which includes the master). Once you have picked 3, all the rest turn grey ... because you have no more room in your party.
2. Any slaves that are unavailable, such as in training or being modified in the lab, are greyed-out.
3. Any slaves that have poor loyalty (red text) are greyed out ... because they cannot be trusted not to run away the moment they step outside of your mansion.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I am pretty sure each random character of the same race calls up the fitting silluete... so depending on your player race that would affect any fitting character in your household or dungeon
Precisely.
I could replace the silhouette, but it'll affect the other characters, I think humans and elves. At the same time, I could assign a custom body/portrait to them, so no real problem.
But it's more like a workaround rather than a real solution :/

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
1. Your party has a maximum of 3 slaves (max party size is 4, which includes the master). Once you have picked 3, all the rest turn grey ... because you have no more room in your party.
2. Any slaves that are unavailable, such as in training or being modified in the lab, are greyed-out.
3. Any slaves that have poor loyalty (red text) are greyed out ... because they cannot be trusted not to run away the moment they step outside of your mansion.
#3 makes sense. I'll dick around with raising loyalty. Thanks!

Feb 17, 2017
Currently the easiest way to do so is via manual save file edit. Replace main character's var "imagefull":null With "imagefull":"user://path to body image from your imagePack in %APPDATA% game folder ... or somethin"

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Currently the easiest way to do so is via manual save file edit. Replace main character's var "imagefull":null With "imagefull":"user://path to body image from your imagePack in %APPDATA% game folder ... or somethin"

Yeah, figured it out a minute later after my previous post last night :p
No floating big pic, but at least it shows on gear screen, that's good enough.

(also fiddled with different ¿vars? of the PC, specifically options related to the Breeding mod -very interesting- for testing/modding purposes)
The other thing that is driving me nuts, is the stupid limit of 1 sex action per NPC, couldn't figure where to change it...

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes