iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's been a couple of updates since I played, what happened to the jail punishments like spanking or the wooden horse?
As far as I can see, the only way to 'discipline' a slave now is to rape them, which only makes them hate you more.

Edit: There's stuff in Interactions:Meet, whereas the jail-text tells you to use Interactions:Abuse.

Anyway, messing with constants trying to make interactions last longer, boosted Basesexinteractions nonsexinteractions and timeforinteractions to 500 each, but each 'interaction' only gives me ten actions.
What gives?

W65

May 31, 2018
It's been a couple of updates since I played, what happened to the jail punishments like spanking or the wooden horse?
As far as I can see, the only way to 'discipline' a slave now is to rape them, which only makes them hate you more.

Edit: There's stuff in Interactions:Meet, whereas the jail-text tells you to use Interactions:Abuse.

Anyway, messing with constants trying to make interactions last longer, boosted Basesexinteractions nonsexinteractions and timeforinteractions to 500 each, but each 'interaction' only gives me ten actions.
What gives?
As far as I can tell, "timeforinteractions" is strictly for the sex phase, and not for the pre-sex meet phase. I haven't looked hard for one, but I haven't seen the variable for non-sex interaction time exposed.

For the jail, I guess that must've been changed--I never really paid much attention to it. I kinda seem to remember being able to do the stuff you describe in previous versions, but I don't have a clear memory of it since I never really abused prisoners. It doesn't seem to be in the changelog in the OP, either, suggesting it's been that way for a while or maybe that it was changed silently.

It is kind of a major change to make out of the blue, since at least some of the punishments you describe aren't in the regular sex/abuse menu. Incoherent game design at work.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Another thing :

How I could design custom slaves ?

For example, I wish to play as a drow mage, so I need lot of orcs and goblins slaves...problem is orcs and goblin are rare.
So, I wish to get a slave, and fully edit her into an orc.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
As far as I can tell, "timeforinteractions" is strictly for the sex phase, and not for the pre-sex meet phase. I haven't looked hard for one, but I haven't seen the variable for non-sex interaction time exposed.
When interacting, you have (IIRC) 20 sex actions per sex phase. When meeting, you have 10 non-sex actions. This increases by 5 if you take the slave to the garden (where they're more relaxed). I never use abuse so I can't comment on it.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
How does luxury work I can't seem to get it going properly
Basically, the higher the slave's rank (eg. commoner vs noble) the higher their luxury requirements. Luxury can be satisfied through the fancy underwear (bought from the shop for gold), having a better room (communal is lowest rank, your bed is highest rank), traits (traits can lower the requirements) and a few options in the slave's menu (can't remember which tab, it might be customization, though it's been a little while since I played the game). The options in the slave's menu should only be used as a last resort, since it costs gold or resources every day, while the others are permanent and only cost the price of getting the underwear or rooms. If you don't satisfy the slave's minimum luxury, then they'll get unhappy with you and iirc can raise their stress. This is why early on you don't want higher grade slaves. High grade slaves are best left for late-game when you're earning WAY more than you need.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Sebastian ? how ?
I just delevered the human girl to him...
The button labeled "Make a special request", which is right under the button labeled "Sell slaves". In case you're confused about who Sebastian is, he's the fellow in the market, not the slavers guild.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
ok, i succed to change slaves by editing the savefile. I turned a elf slave into a orc...
So, it will be pretty ease to get the slaves I want :)

Reactions: sp1ker

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Basically, the higher the slave's rank (eg. commoner vs noble) the higher their luxury requirements. Luxury can be satisfied through the fancy underwear (bought from the shop for gold), having a better room (communal is lowest rank, your bed is highest rank), traits (traits can lower the requirements) and a few options in the slave's menu (can't remember which tab, it might be customization, though it's been a little while since I played the game). The options in the slave's menu should only be used as a last resort, since it costs gold or resources every day, while the others are permanent and only cost the price of getting the underwear or rooms. If you don't satisfy the slave's minimum luxury, then they'll get unhappy with you and iirc can raise their stress. This is why early on you don't want higher grade slaves. High grade slaves are best left for late-game when you're earning WAY more than you need.
The Golden Ring from Frostford also increases luxury, basically underwear and ring can satisfy all girls below noble... they also require an own room.
at some point girls might ask for even more though

Reactions: Rain01

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can buy slaves from Sebastian, and choose the race you want. But I guess you are in story mode and haven't yet unlocked that service from him. You'll need to progress further. If you had started a game in sandbox mode you would be having a much easier time.

W65

May 31, 2018
You can buy slaves from Sebastian, and choose the race you want. But I guess you are in story mode and haven't yet unlocked that service from him. You'll need to progress further. If you had started a game in sandbox mode you would be having a much easier time.
But you can't get to what's-her-name's store in sandbox. You can't buy--I think it's corrupted essence, which you need for like half of the alchemy recipes. It's a pain in the ass, since you have to go farm treasure chests for it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But you can't get to what's-her-name's store in sandbox. You can't buy--I think it's corrupted essence, which you need for like half of the alchemy recipes. It's a pain in the ass, since you have to go farm treasure chests for it.
the enemies in the cave behind the elven town have a high drop rate for corrupted incense... also the demons and arachnea from the swamp area can drop them dureing sex
only that potion for clearity potion is nearly impossible to get if you can't buy in the alchemy shop in Gorn

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Another thing : the game it's about playing a slaver mage.

- what about a underground city, like a drow one ? could be nice (drows are renomed for slavers and sex activities). For example, in the mountain cave.
- why not the option to play an Illithid, another great slaver race ? Yeah, that :

- why we can't have a full body for the master ? could be also nice to get a nice pic and body for him/her !

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Permanently or one time?
Any.
I'll be damn if I know why Mav added that stupid rule, that doesn't even makes sense.
On old versions you could fuck as much as you want with any slave/s as long you had energy (granted, the energy cost was too high, so it was spending the day fucking, or going outside).

How I could design custom slaves ?
For example, I wish to play as a drow mage, so I need lot of orcs and goblins slaves...problem is orcs and goblin are rare.
So, I wish to get a slave, and fully edit her into an orc.
Hum, dunno why you want orcs and goblins to play a Drow, but anyways.
They can be easily found around Gorn if you want to catch'em.
Orcs are easier to find (and more common in Gorn's market), while goblins are more common in specific encounters: sometimes you'll find X bandits bullying someone; attack them. Around Gorn, the bullied victim has a high chance to be a goblin (and bullies to be Orcs). You can capture everyone, or let them go and the victim might join you freely out of gratitude (it's a bit risky). Plus, wiping out bandits raises your reputation in Gorn (and lowers if you attack normal people).

Alternatively, you could breed them. Just have two of the same race fuck each other, and keep the babies (there's a breeding mod that might help you with that)

When interacting, you have (IIRC) 20 sex actions per sex phase. When meeting, you have 10 non-sex actions. This increases by 5 if you take the slave to the garden (where they're more relaxed). I never use abuse so I can't comment on it.
Yah, cheap trick.
use action ti'll you have 1 left, change to garden to get some more.

Abuse has a lot of options too, it becomes more effective the more participants (tho it builds more stress).
For example, abusing X slave, you can bring a helper (another slave. I think you can even bring 2 helpers) plus the 3 horses and 3 dogs. Didn't do much testing, since I don't like abusing, but seems effective.

True.
I've been looking at mods, and apparently adding new stores with items and characters is ("incredibly" in modder's words)easy. Might worth looking and make a small mod to have a merchant of exotic stuff (or simply add the items on a existant merchant's list)

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes