VN Ren'Py Striving Forward [v0.1.0] [Novaporoid]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
You can date everyone but there are consequences. Dating side characters doesn't affect the main route.
"Consequences" could mean a lot of things. What people want to know is:
  • Will there be LIs who are mutually-exclusive (choosing one prevents you from seeing scenes with the other)?
  • Will there be a harem during the game (main LIs dating the MC simultaneously and knowingly)?
  • Will there be a harem ending (the MC being with all the main LIs post-story)?
  • If the answer to the harem questions is "no", will there be endings (other than bad endings) with combinations of LIs, or do the players have to choose just one for the ending?
I worded these the way I did because answering Yes/No to these questions will give the answers people want without being inherently spoilery. A lot of people just want to know whether they're going to be eventually disappointed, or if they should start following progress of the game. Without knowing these answers, that remains in question.

novaporoid

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
"Consequences" could mean a lot of things. What people want to know is:
  • Will there be LIs who are mutually-exclusive (choosing one prevents you from seeing scenes with the other)?
  • Will there be a harem during the game (main LIs dating the MC simultaneously and knowingly)?
  • Will there be a harem ending (the MC being with all the main LIs post-story)?
  • If the answer to the harem questions is "no", will there be endings (other than bad endings) with combinations of LIs, or do the players have to choose just one for the ending?
I worded these the way I did because answering Yes/No to these questions will give the answers people want without being inherently spoilery. A lot of people just want to know whether they're going to be eventually disappointed, or if they should start following progress of the game. Without knowing these answers, that remains in question.
There's no harem. What I mean about the consequences is, you get different reactions from the LIs and it could result in a bad ending.
These are the tags.

Future tags: Late Branching Plot, Drama, Long Sexual Scenes, Short Sexual Scenes, Defloration, Pillow Talk, Infidelity, Love triangle, Marriage Ending, Good Endings, Bad Endings, Multiple Endings

Fetish tags: Male Domination, Female Domination, Ejaculation Choice, Anal Sex, Cosplay Sex, Roleplay Sex, Soft Bondage, Outdoor Sex

Not Include: Voyeurism , Forced Sex, Swinging, Orgy, Gangbang, NTR, Scat, Bestiality

Pending: Harem
Edit: I have removed the harem from "not included" for now. We'll see in the future if my writing skills can handle the harem logically.

Last edited:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
No hay harén. Lo que quiero decir con las consecuencias es que obtienes diferentes reacciones por parte de los LI y podría resultar en un mal final.
Estas son las etiquetas.

Etiquetas futuras: Trama de ramificación tardía, Drama, Escenas sexuales largas, Escenas sexuales cortas, Defloración, Charla de almohada, Infidelidad, Triángulo amoroso, Final del matrimonio, Buenos finales, Malos finales, Finales múltiples

Etiquetas fetiche: dominación masculina, dominación femenina, elección de eyaculación, sexo anal, sexo cosplay, sexo de juego de roles, bondage suave, sexo al aire libre

No incluye: Harem, Incesto, Sexo forzado, Swinging, Orgía, Gangbang, NTR, Scat, Bestialidad
[/CITA]

Vaya, los renders y los personajes se ven bien, especialmente Chloe y Rose, especialmente Rose (MILF+pelirroja=perfección), nada puede salir mal, hasta que leas lo siguiente: Captura de pantalla_2023-12-11-01-22-35-741_com.android.chrome.jpg
No todo es perfecto

Last edited:

novaporoid

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
nice renders dev! how did you get those skin textures, lighting, and eyes?
Thank you :) For the skin - [hooh] Pogskin for everything, for the lighting I used like 2-4 angles sometimes I duplicated it in order to get the sharper light, and the eyes - I use the standard ones, I'm using the type 18-26. Graphics is DHH.

Reactions: JjJ5

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Tbh I'm just scared of adding harem because there's no good reference and I might ruin the story.
As a harem game enjoyer, in my opinion if you feel that it would ruin your story then don't do it. That said there are a lot of harem games on this site, some of them are really good and some of them are shallower than a cup of water spilled on the floor. So there are references that you can find. What to do and what not to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your approach of "everything is avoidable" is a good starting place though and that structure will allow your vision of the game to evolve as it develops while still allowing players to experience what they want....be careful though :HideThePain:

Thank you :) For the skin - [hooh] Pogskin for everything, for the lighting I used like 2-4 angles sometimes I duplicated it in order to get the sharper light, and the eyes - I use the standard ones, I'm using the type 18-26. Graphics is DHH.
It does look really good, the lighting and textures especially caught my attention, even though I think the eyes sometimes look a little too big...or something. Maybe it's the eyes shadow or lashes...not really sure but thats just me though.

Last edited:

novaporoid

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
As a harem game enjoyer, in my opinion if you feel that it would ruin your story then don't do it. That said there are a lot of harem games on this site, some of them are really good and some of them are shallower than a cup of water spilled on the floor. So there are references that you can find. What to do and what not to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your approach of "everything is avoidable" is a good starting place though and that structure will allow your vision of the game to evolve as it develops while still allowing players to experience what they want....be careful though :HideThePain:

It does look really good, the lighting and textures especially caught my attention, even though I think the eyes sometimes look a little too big...or something. Maybe it's the eyes shadow or lashes...not really sure but thats just me though.
Thank you for the advice and tips. This is my first game, so I'm still learning and getting the hang of things. I believe my story is flexible enough to make for a few adjustments. Since some of my characters have gigantic planet sized boobs and some people can't take them seriously then I'll take the harem side (a little serious but fun) plus less stress on coding :) . Currently, I have some ideas for a semi-harem route, but a full harem is still uncertain.
For the renders, yes, some of the characters have big eyes. I didn't notice it until the game was almost finished, probably because I've been looking at my characters for the whole 3 months, and my brain registered it as acceptable. I'll make some adjustments in the next update.

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
thanks you so much for the response. i am a beginner in Honey Select so i do not know every item you are referring to. what is "hooh Pogskin" and DHH?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes