Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Strong Desire [v0.3a] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 300mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.3a] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.
Features:

Installation:
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
seems that there is an extra "o" in the mixdrop link....

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
1694226798476.png
is this the same Mel as
1694226854181.png
in the prologue/intro?
also shouldn't this be [ibi] instead of Mel or did forget to add [bibi] infront of it ?
1694226928574.png
1694227427290.png
after all isn't the whole purpose of the relationship questions at the beginning?

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 2915430
is this the same Mel as
View attachment 2915432
in the prologue/intro?
also shouldn't this be [ibi] instead of Mel or did forget to add [bibi] infront of it ?
View attachment 2915433
View attachment 2915435
after all isn't the whole purpose of the relationship questions at the beginning?
Several of the girls have undergone a change in looks. There are several reasons for this but suffice to say that the early content that hasn’t yet been updated will be updated by the next release and then no more changes to the girls looks.

As for the dialog, it depends on the context but sometimes characters will be called by their names and sometimes by their titles.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
As for the dialog, it depends on the context but sometimes characters will be called by their names and sometimes by their titles.
i guess, aunt/uncle in-law. it just seem... inconsistent. personally, I've never called my aunts and uncles by their first name (being my elders), however, i do use first names with my cousins.
That's just me.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
i guess, aunt/uncle in-law. it just seem... inconsistent. personally, I've never called my aunts and uncles by their first name (being my elders), however, i do use first names with my cousins.
That's just me.
Understandable, different cultures and even different people have different ideas about things like that. I hope the way in which they are used in the game doesn't cause too much distraction.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
While I'll wait until some of the Pregnancy features get released, thank you for being up-front over what's currently in the game vs. what's waiting in the wings under the Genre tag!
What type of pregnancy features are you looking forward to and waiting for? Like sex with pregnant chicks or just getting them pregnant and/or confirming of pregnancy? Just out of curiosity?

Reactions: TheBlueInk

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
TheBlueInk JoeTheMC84 will there be something with Vinni in the upcoming update??
Nothing sexual in the next update. But also no teasing like before either. We don’t want to over use that tactic. It can be a fine line between teasing building anticipation and excitement, and just pissing people off, :ROFLMAO:

One of the hardships of having a large cast is balancing, I hope we do a good job of it, we still even have a couple of characters to introduce, :LOL:

I know it is tough if you have to wait for your favorite character’s scenes, but I hope at least some of the other girls are enjoyable enough to tide you over. And you won’t have to wait too long, ;)

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes