3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.5.1.1] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features, Compatible with the Patch.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I will only update the Mod on new releases, not bug fixes.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the update~

Reactions: tmu500

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Strong Desire (0.5.1.1) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.strongdesire), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link: Pixeldrain

Size: 626 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Android Port Updated

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is this safe to download? I am having a hard time trusting downloads from this forum now.

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
So... we meet the entire extended family of the MC's fiancé, then all of his colleagues at work, and finally your family. But the most scenes are with a girl who is merely a girlfriend or friends-with-benefits to someone (I can’t even remember who). It’s puzzling. There are around 50 girls here. Imagine the difference if there were only 3 or 4. I just don’t get it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeoEros
3.70 star(s) 49 Votes