3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Overall, great game. Love the girls, not the same models as in 90% of Daz games. They are so cute and sexy. The writing is up there in the top 10%. Like that we got to see the kiddo from the Val agreement, in the postgame of the MASH ending. Do wish we got to see the kiddos from SH(I am guessing those are the only other two you get preggers in the MASH ending, at least that we know of).

Edit:I am a dumbass. Somehow I got my threads crossed. Leaving this up for people to laugh at me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Regardie

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Honestly I have played from the beginning and none of the times I liked how Cho's story is going, In fact, at the beginning I think it was even worth rejecting it and now nothing, With Emily it is also an almost the same story in that it is not worth rejecting her in any way and her attitude disgusts me as much as Mona's, The only good thing about this update/modification is the integration of the new girl, this in terms of appearance,I hope they agree that if you don't want anything with Emily and Cho, you have the option to reject them, let's just wait for what happens, greetings TheBlueInk

Reactions: MAD6999

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Overall, great game. Love the girls, not the same models as in 90% of Daz games. They are so cute and sexy. The writing is up there in the top 10%. Like that we got to see the kiddo from the Val agreement, in the postgame of the MASH ending. Do wish we got to see the kiddos from SH(I am guessing those are the only other two you get preggers in the MASH ending, at least that we know of).
dude did you write a review about Bare Witness on this thread? :KEK:

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello

is it normal ? : I save at the end of v0.5.0. I download v0.5.1.1, I load my last save and nothing more, the end, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is the bug ?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
hello

is it normal ? : I save at the end of v0.5.0. I download v0.5.1.1, I load my last save and nothing more, the end, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is the bug ?
The story did not change, the dev made changes to the character Cho and some how it go labeled as 0.5.1.1

Reactions: magefeu71

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev-Log Ep6a #5

1716827205949.png

427 static renders are now complete.

As seen in the preview, I am working on the last story scene for episode 6a. I can say that this is a big scene because it will involve a lot of characters. As you can see in the row of seats, there will be at least 13 characters involved. I will add another preview to give a little glimpse of what will happen here later.

This is quite a challenging part given my computer's current capacity. lol.

But I will try my best to complete it and hopefully the render quality won't decrease.

As I mentioned before, after this scene is finished, I will render the animations and start integrating everything into the code.

So, I could say the total progress so far is 65%. Sorry I haven't been able to make a wallpaper yet because I will be much more at ease doing that once everything is finished.

Thank you very much for your support.

I hope you all stay healthy and awesome in your daily lives. :)

Best regards,

BlueInk

3.70 star(s) 49 Votes