3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
i like your humor ... in my eyes another "game" that the world doesn't need
Good for you then.

I mean, it's totally your right to think that, but do you understand the concept of what an opinion is?

You literally judge him for having an opinion different from yours but then, I'm sure you'll be the first to say something like that if we say that you're dumb to think this game is not good.

Funny, right?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So from what I've gathered cheating is unavoidable? (I'm talking about the MC cheating) I don't mind cheating being unavoidable, if the woman the MC is cheating on straight up deserves it (abusive gf/wife for example). However, from what I understand the LI that he cheats on seems to be cool and a good person, so if the MC is forced by plot to cheat on her... not really my thing. Since she's okay with the MC sleeping with others, It would be nice if the MC didn't do anything with anyone until his girl told him she's cool with it. I won't write the game off yet, I'll wait until someone can respond and explain it.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
So from what I've gathered cheating is unavoidable? (I'm talking about the MC cheating) I don't mind cheating being unavoidable, if the woman the MC is cheating on straight up deserves it (abusive gf/wife for example). However, from what I understand the LI that he cheats on seems to be cool and a good person, so if the MC is forced by plot to cheat on her... not really my thing. Since she's okay with the MC sleeping with others, It would be nice if the MC didn't do anything with anyone until his girl told him she's cool with it. I won't write the game off yet, I'll wait until someone can respond and explain it.
It's more like that she knows he'll be with other women and want him to do it, but she's still new to the idea and is learning, if it's make sense.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Mc's wife's sister or her aunt (forgot the moment) arranged it so that the wife wanted to try something like sharing her man with other women, and the more Mc already starts having fun with someone and calls her constantly letting her know who he is with laid, she's starting to like it, in general, she's a cuckqueen at heart, the female therapist advised the wife interesting things, saying that her husband would want to meet different girls at some point (after all, he is surrounded by women), and gave her advice to try something new for herself and for Mc, he is also involved in the inheritance their families.. there are still a lot of secrets from this family that even Mc himself is shocked, and that's all the more interesting :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
remake? what was wrong with that scene? :unsure:
Dev did whole game remake as renders were not "upto the par" + model changed (every single one IIRC except MMC) and that scene was the only which was left. So, as of now whole remake is done/completed/finished thus, story will move on and no time will be drained on remakes:coffee:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's more like that she knows he'll be with other women and want him to do it, but she's still new to the idea and is learning, if it's make sense.
Mc's wife's sister or her aunt (forgot the moment) arranged it so that the wife wanted to try something like sharing her man with other women, and the more Mc already starts having fun with someone and calls her constantly letting her know who he is with laid, she's starting to like it, in general, she's a cuckqueen at heart.. there are still a lot of secrets from this family that even Mc himself is shocked, and that's all the more interesting :ROFLMAO:

I understand that she's a cuckquean, that's not what I'm asking. I checked previous comments from earlier on in the thread, and people said there was unavoidable cheating. Did this happen before the start of the game? If so I don't mind it so much, or did it happen during the game. If it happens during the game, I'd prefer there to be consequences of some sort, her just being okay with it is such a dull cuckquean trope. I prefer a cuckquean relationship built on trust, not just accidently finding out your girl is a cuckquean after cheating on her (Betraying her). This is assuming she even knows the MC cheated in the first place.

Or were the comments I read about cheating just bullshit, there were a few of them, so I just assumed it was true.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I understand that she's a cuckquean, that's not what I'm asking. I checked previous comments from earlier on in the thread, and people said there was unavoidable cheating. Did this happen before the start of the game? If so I don't mind it so much, or did it happen during the game. If it happens during the game, I'd prefer there to be consequences of some sort, her just being okay with it is such a dull cuckquean trope. I prefer a cuckquean relationship built on trust, not just accidently finding out your girl is a cuckquean after cheating on her (Betraying her). This is assuming she even knows the MC cheated in the first place.

Or were the comments I read about cheating just bullshit, there were a few of them, so I just assumed it was true.
I definitely can’t remember some moments, but Mc had always been in a sexual relationship with his sister before (as far as I remember), did Mc cheated? hell, I don’t even remember, but I remember someone pushed him to this idea and everyone seduced him, then his wife in some strange way called him into the bedroom and fucked in front of a sleeping woman...

only time he felt guilty was, when he to fuck after running with a girl and he forgot to call his wife before or after, a little later he already told her, although he still had a small fear...

although as I said, this family and the Mc family have a lot in common, perhaps everything was planned in advance, also all these drinks and all sorts of other things remain a guess

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

There are implications of it (Sarah iiic the one he helped with her projects, she's the one you get the choice to kiss in the Club toilet in early on chapter 1 or 2). MMC with his sister wasn't involved as he moved away. Also, MMC has implications that he was involved with his cousin whom you get the choice to kiss when her mother left her purse in restaurant so, only these girls are the one I believe he messed with. Remember it is not clear whether MMC got involved with them when he was in relationship with his girlfriend or not. It's not clarified yet. And any future cheating is just encouraged by MMC's girlfriend but without love.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I definitely can’t remember some moments, but Mc had always been in a sexual relationship with his sister before (as far as I remember), did Mc cheated? hell, I don’t even remember, but I remember someone pushed him to this idea and everyone seduced him, then his wife in some strange way called him into the bedroom and fucked in front of a sleeping woman...

only time he felt guilty was, when he to fuck after running with a girl and he forgot to call his wife before or after, a little later he already told her, although he still had a small fear...

although as I said, this family and the Mc family have a lot in common, perhaps everything was planned in advance, also all these drinks and all sorts of other things remain a guess
Well, I appreciate your input. However this appears to be a story driven game, with basically no relationship tension and with most of, if not all, of the girls just falling for the MC either instantly or shortly after meeting him. I came to this conclusion after reading a few reviews. I can understand that some people like this style of game, and I don't mind the power fantasy style games either, when it's not in a story driven game (Grandma's House or Away from Home for example). However, a story driven game, with no sense of relationship build up or tension, tend to drive me to boredom almost without fail.

The models look really good, and I'm sure it has some things going for it, but at least for now I'll have to skip it. Though who knows maybe in the future I'll give it a try once I ran out of games on my list.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I appreciate your input. However this appears to be a story driven game, with basically no relationship tension and with most of, if not all, of the girls just falling for the MC either instantly or shortly after meeting him. I came to this conclusion after reading a few reviews. I can understand that some people like this style of game, and I don't mind the power fantasy style games either, when it's not in a story driven game (Grandma's House or Away from Home for example). However, a story driven game, with no sense of relationship build up or tension, tend to drive me to boredom almost without fail.

The models look really good, and I'm sure it has some things going for it, but at least for now I'll have to skip it. Though who knows maybe in the future I'll give it a try once I ran out of games on my list.
Dev TheBlueInk As far as I understand from its plot, decided to create something different in a rare style related to the cuckgueen game. but this is only the beginning, perhaps there will be tension in the future, taking into account the fact that some girls are really jealous that Mc chose his current wife, especially since I noticed that, because of wealth and heritage, Mc will quite possibly have enemies, as well there is some unknown woman... Let's let developer do his job, and we'll see how the story goes))) :)

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Dev TheBlueInk As far as I understand from its plot, decided to create something different in a rare style related to the cuckgueen game. but this is only the beginning, perhaps there will be tension in the future, taking into account the fact that some girls are really jealous that Mc chose his current wife, especially since I noticed that, because of wealth and heritage, Mc will quite possibly have enemies, as well there is some unknown woman... Let's let developer do his job, and we'll see how the story goes))) :)
This game is very good, I don't know if there's still this scene with the woman who cheats on her husband with the MC and on top of that she asks him to get her pregnant so the cuckold can take over without knowing

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

The Mc had girlfriends and relationships before he met and got engaged with his current girlfriend Anna. He decided not to cheat on her because getting caught before messed up a relationship in the past. The Mc struggles with his Strong Desires (wink-wink) and some of the things he's done (such as kissing Anna's cousin in the past and possible doing it now if you choose to). There is some relationship tension and different girls may react different than other girls but yes, ultimately the game isn't being set up to punish going for all the girls. Which isn't to say that there will never be any set backs or things will always be perfect for the Mc. I'd like to think the game handles the ideas in the game better than some others, but I'm not totally unbiased since I wrote some of the scenes.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Lol Grandma's House is not story driven. It's a fuck fest from the start. It seems you are basically looking for romance type of AVN's in which harem AVN's are rarely that.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Lol Grandma's House is not story driven. It's a fuck fest from the start. It seems you are basically looking for romance type of AVN's in which harem AVN's are rarely that.
Did you even read what I said?

I can understand that some people like this style of game, and I don't mind the power fantasy style games either, when it's not in a story driven game (Grandma's House or Away from Home for example).
I never said GH was a story driven game... I literally said the opposite. Though I coulda worded it better I admit. I was saying I don't mind power fantasy games when it's not story driven, and gave GH as a example of a game that's not a story driven game.

I'm only interested in non-story driven power fantasy games, or story driven games with actual tension and relationship building, where all the characters don't instantly want the MC's cock. (There have been a few exceptions I've made, but these are mainly the only type of harem games I like)

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeTheMC84
3.70 star(s) 49 Votes