3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i will like to know ,what will happend if you chose to not engage with some [seems to me]main pplot characters,like the boos lady....? i didnt try to reject her at all so i dont know but i wll like to chek other characters being rejected,only for the curiosity sake....

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
I hope they agree that if you don't want anything with Emily and Cho, you have the option to reject them,
Yes, that will actually happen. Once I finish Season 1, I will improve the game system so that I can adjust certain variable points, I will make an option to reject Cho from the beginning. But that will have consequences for others. The simplest example is Emy: if you reject Cho, there will be no scenes with Emy.

So from what I've gathered cheating is unavoidable? (I'm talking about the MC cheating) I don't mind cheating being unavoidable, if the woman the MC is cheating on straight up deserves it (abusive gf/wife for example). However, from what I understand the LI that he cheats on seems to be cool and a good person, so if the MC is forced by plot to cheat on her... not really my thing. Since she's okay with the MC sleeping with others, It would be nice if the MC didn't do anything with anyone until his girl told him she's cool with it. I won't write the game off yet, I'll wait until someone can respond and explain it.
Actually, in episode 6a, which I am making, there will be an explanation of everything and a conversation with Anna about this "cheating" and the Cuckquean things. Well, you might find out if you play the game and get to that point.

So who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
I can't say much about pregnancy yet, but what I can say is this: take Miri for example, she will still get pregnant even if you reject her. There will be a scenario where she goes to see a "doctor" at the sperm donor clinic that the MC visits regularly. I have to admit that I don't have the ability to create routes for multiple women who are in the pregnant route or not. I mean, I can do it, but of course it would significantly increase the time it takes for me to release each update.

i will like to know ,what will happend if you chose to not engage with some [seems to me]main pplot characters,like the boos lady....? i didnt try to reject her at all so i dont know but i wll like to chek other characters being rejected,only for the curiosity sake....
Nothing will happen to them (for all the girls you might reject), which means they will not pursue or end up in a relationship with another man or woman, but they will still be friends with the MC.

I hope this answers some questions for now and lets me get back to work :) :coffee:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Yes, that will actually happen. Once I finish Season 1, I will improve the game system so that I can adjust certain variable points, I will make an option to reject Cho from the beginning. But that will have consequences for others. The simplest example is Emy: if you reject Cho, there will be no scenes with Emy.

Actually, in episode 6a, which I am making, there will be an explanation of everything and a conversation with Anna about this "cheating" and the Cuckquean things. Well, you might find out if you play the game and get to that point.

I can't say much about pregnancy yet, but what I can say is this: take Miri for example, she will still get pregnant even if you reject her. There will be a scenario where she goes to see a "doctor" at the sperm donor clinic that the MC visits regularly. I have to admit that I don't have the ability to create routes for multiple women who are in the pregnant route or not. I mean, I can do it, but of course it would significantly increase the time it takes for me to release each update.

Nothing will happen to them (for all the girls you might reject), which means they will not pursue or end up in a relationship with another man or woman, but they will still be friends with the MC.

I hope this answers some questions for now and lets me get back to work :) :coffee:
I really like your game, I'm looking forward to when have scenes with some MILFS

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
And yes, I don't want to reject Cho, but yes, Emy, will there be that option or is it forced with both of them?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Sorry but what does the stat LDS stand for again? It's been a while
Something like "Leadership". It’s not yet completely clear what that means, probably Something related to Mc’s behavior. I would say it's similar to leadership qualities. :HideThePain:

Jan 17, 2021
People say "Leadership." Not sure of the source, maybe a patreon post, but there doesn't seem to be any debate about it.
Something like "Leadership". It’s not yet completely clear what that means, probably Something related to Mc’s behavior. I would say it's similar to leadership qualities. :HideThePain:
Lick Dat Slit. I know for sure source.

Or not. :BootyTime:
Better than me thinking "....I'm 100% certain it doesn't mean I've gained/loss favor with the Latter Day Saints" seeing as they are frequently abbreviated to that. :LOL:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Not sure if anyone else noticed or mentioned it, as I just started playing this today, but one girl in the game named Jen looks uncannily like the modern version of Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3 Remake.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Not sure if anyone else noticed or mentioned it, as I just started playing this today, but one girl in the game named Jen looks uncannily like the modern version of Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3 Remake.
There's another one too, when the MC meets his father, ADA appears

Reactions: Dragon1982
3.70 star(s) 49 Votes