3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
So by shippable do that mean AVOIDABLE as if it doesn't happen? or you just skip it but you just don't see it?
For that..
edited.. : there will be no lesbian.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

please please tell us if you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation or breeding to this gem?! The models look so good!
For pregnancy.. edited

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
For that..

I meant avoidable... so there will be a choiche that no need to know anything about their relationship (let's take Cho and Emy as an example)... And to be honest, I did think that there would be a plot for them to be separated (back to being a normal friend). In addition, I myself feel that there will most likely not be more lesbianism besides Cho and Emy.
Sounds GREAT!
Thanks for clearing that up.

Game got a GREAT START btw.
careerwithgreatinterest.jpg

Dec 9, 2020
Nice start. Harem, check, Milf, check, multiple milfs, check, fiancee who wants to see you with other women, check, likes cheese dick, che.... errrr wait no :sick:
Nice renders, the bodies aren't over blown, regardless of the nose everyone looks hot. The same nose structure is obviously a problem making everyone look the same, they're family but not twins and it makes it hard to tell some of the women apart at first glance, but dev already said that will be changed going forward, which is good.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
.....hmmm

the writing would profit a lot if a native english speaker would proofread

the renders are .. ok..ish

like many others said - the woman looks all the same

the story get´s confusing after the office part :unsure:

oh , and TheBlueInk , please dont overdo with this "thoughts" of the mc

scene 15office2a with dissolve
ha "How are you doing? Are you doing well?"
scene 15office2c with dissolve
mcc "(Wow, she's a nice person..)"

scene 15office2g with dissolve
mcc "Umm.. okay, Hanna."
mcc "(Wow.. she's really nice.)"

unneccessary and annoying imo

gl with you project

Last edited:
Reactions: Call of Booty

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Nice start. Harem, check, Milf, check, multiple milfs, check, fiancee who wants to see you with other women, check, likes cheese dick, che.... errrr wait no :sick:
Haha.. cheesy dick.. lol..

oh , and @TheBlueInk , please dont overdo with this "thoughts" of the mc

scene 15office2a with dissolve
ha "How are you doing? Are you doing well?"
scene 15office2c with dissolve
mcc "(Wow, she's a nice person..)"
That's because..

Okay, I think I've answered quite a lot.. I'll keep reading if there's any feedback or suggestion.. But sorry if I can't always be here to answer all the questions.. because I will always be busy producing to give updates faster :)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Haha.. cheesy dick.. lol..

That's because..

Okay, I think I've answered quite a lot.. I'll keep reading if there's any feedback or suggestion.. But sorry if I can't always be here to answer all the questions.. because I will always be busy producing to give updates faster :)
i was trying to say dont overdo at all with this "thoughts"
it is more likely to ruin the immersion than help ;)

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
The role "Jenny from the block" was made for (your game). She's doing her sexy version of an "multi-character" single actor role. ;)

She's every character except for the Dad and the MC (I glad you did not go there).

I will try it again, graphics were a little too "smoothed/smudged" filtered, but I do like, that the girls are different looking than in most games.

Dev, good luck with your game.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Am I the only one who thought of John Redcorn every time the full John Lonewolf name was said? The MC of this game is going to go around romancing married women just like John Redcorn. Maybe it should be split into two variables if it is meant to be a first and last name.
1679279477685.png

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
This game seems very promising for people like me that like cheating scenarios (but hate ntr). MC had a drunken ONS in the past with his fiancee's cousin and things are already being set up for something to happen with her sister (who is married). Please ignore the people who complain about too many of the women being in relationships, there are plenty of harem games out there that have mostly single women. As far as i'm concerned, the more netori options, the better.

The scene with Mona in her bedroom was very hot, as was fucking Anna next to a (not) sleeping Helen. Really liking this so far and i'm looking forward to more.
This game should've had the cheating tag, then.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Hmm, why all the trouble to name the girlfriend's family? Or does patreon classify a 3some with sisters as incest :unsure:
This is why I hate incest games. Got nothing against incest itself, but just so many hoops to jump througho_O

Good job on the adopted thing too. Another thing I hate about incest games is often it makes no sense without a patch. Wish more games were like this where the game still makes sense without needing a patch. (Also, being neutral about incest itself, I like adopted/step scenarios better since the philosophical conflict between social vs blood relations feels more interesting. That's just me tho ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯)

Anyway, looks pretty standard, which is good. Maybe get a editor for English?
Also the game leans pretty farther into establishing the MC's face compared to most games. I don't mind the render this time, but it's pretty hit or miss most times (for most ppl too I guess) aesthetically speaking. Which is another reason devs go for the more 'immersive' choices most times I guess :unsure:.

Good Luck dev, I can see this doing well(y)
Edit: A 1st release on-hold undermines that confidence somewhat. Wishing you better luck this time around.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
This game should've had the cheating tag, then.
Agreed, but it is listed in the planned tags so maybe the dev thought that there isn't enough to justify it yet. MC sleeping with his fiancee's cousin isn't actually shown in the game, only mentioned (though you do get the opportunity to kiss her) and with her sister there's just some groping/teasing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Maybe I'm completely wrong but I thought the game was pretty clear about where the incest was gonna happen.

There's a guy with a large company and he wants a male heir for it. He isn't in any way considering the husbands of his daughters. But he is considering you, the fiance of the third daughter. And everyone is asking you why. Why you?

Oh, what was that, you're adopted and don't know who your biological father is. Sounds like a mystery we oughta solve!

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it. I don't know.

Reactions: TheBlueInk
3.70 star(s) 49 Votes