3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Got a virus/backdoor warning when downloading this game, serious enough for Windows Defender to stop the download.
At first I didn't understand what happened, when I tried to download it a 2nd time I saw the virus warning.
Win32.Bladabindi!ml

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Got a virus/backdoor warning when downloading this game, serious enough for Windows Defender to stop the download.
At first I didn't understand what happened, when I tried to download it a 2nd time I saw the virus warning.
Win32.Bladabindi!ml
:FacePalm: The last Windows update broke Windows Defender. It is throwing back false positives on lots of different things, even .png files.

Oct 19, 2018
:FacePalm: The last Windows update broke Windows Defender. It is throwing back false positives on lots of different things, even .png files.
I am running Microsoft Safty Scanner, it has been 2 hours, and so far it has found 3 files infected. This is after a full Windows Defender scan, which found more then 5 (I forget the exact number of threats). Someone said to use Ublock Origin. Maybe there is an ad that is causing this?

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Dev seems to have a very clear and specific taste. Who nose where it comes from though? Easter Island?
ROFL!

Don't care about the noses myself compared to the whole filter thing. I don't know what is trying to be done here, maybe trying to "artify" it or some such crap but it makes compressed mac versions of other games look like 8K Super High Res in comparison. Seriously, why? I mean what is this supposed to be:?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Hmm, after reading the posts, adding my support to the sisters being married. Netori/cuckold (which is basically consensual netori) genre deserves some love if there was any intention of it from the dev. (Just think it deserves it, no personal preferences either way)

PS: Netori is not NTR where you lose the girl, but rather you take someone's girl. Basically the roles are reversed. Just clarifying incase someone misunderstood.
It becomes cuckold if the other guy gets informed about it & still accepts it, either due to preference or pressure. Like Mona could force her husband to accept due to financial factors(husband wants a position in company maybe? Has to pay with his wife)

Anyway, again I just support whatever the dev has in mind. Just know that having husbands/boyfriends at the start in a harem game is not a deal breaker if they don't get any h-scenes with the girls & some lines clarify they aren't getting any off screen either.

Also: Cho & her girlfriend fall in the same category imo. Just because they are the same gender doesn't mean it's not a relationship, same as the girls having husbands/boyfriends.

Last edited:

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
ROFL!

Don't care about the noses myself compared to the whole filter thing. I don't know what is trying to be done here, maybe trying to "artify" it or some such crap but it makes compressed mac versions of other games look like 8K Super High Res in comparison. Seriously, why? I mean what is this supposed to be:?
Here's the answer...

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very nice start, nice characters and some animations. But please add some sex sounds, moans in the future. Also waiting for more content, keep going in same direction(y);)

Reactions: TheBlueInk

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Here's the answer...

Just finished this, looks pretty decent. Ignore any complaints about the noses, a lot of people on here aren't afraid of expressing their strong preference for northern European features, I'll leave that at that... there are plenty of games where all the women have almost identical noses with variance only based on age and that crowd never seems to notice those for some reason... I mean if you intended them to be different and they came out otherwise due to rig limitations that's fine but throwing in my two cents so you're aware about some people's "opinions".

I think the renders came out great for your system, hopefully your English rhetorical and idiomatic expression improves in the process of writing the story and you can garner enough support to afford upgrades. I know learning to use other languages with a degree of facility you have in your native language is frustrating, but one thing you want to avoid is trying to translate expressions, idioms, epithets, and verbal ticks from your language to another. It almost never works and it's one of the things that sinks a decent VN IMO. Your command of English is pretty good, I know it can be tempting to throw in some humor that you wish would translate well, or a bit of flowerly language, but don't do it. It's not worth it. You can convey what you want in your first project by sticking to the basics and maybe work on improving your English towards the end or in your next project.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Just finished this, looks pretty decent. Ignore any complaints about the noses, a lot of people on here aren't afraid of expressing their strong preference for northern European features, I'll leave that at that... there are plenty of games where all the women have almost identical noses with variance only based on age and that crowd never seems to notice those for some reason... I mean if you intended them to be different and they came out otherwise due to rig limitations that's fine but throwing in my two cents so you're aware about some people's "opinions".

I think the renders came out great for your system, hopefully your English rhetorical and idiomatic expression improves in the process of writing the story and you can garner enough support to afford upgrades. I know learning to use other languages with a degree of facility you have in your native language is frustrating, but one thing you want to avoid is trying to translate expressions, idioms, epithets, and verbal ticks from your language to another. It almost never works and it's one of the things that sinks a decent VN IMO. Your command of English is pretty good, I know it can be tempting to throw in some humor that you wish would translate well, or a bit of flowerly language, but don't do it. It's not worth it. You can convey what you want in your first project by sticking to the basics and maybe work on improving your English towards the end or in your next project.
I never saw an issue with the noses. The blurry images on the other hand were a bit offputting, but, the dev explained it and I'm good with the explanation.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020

I never saw an issue with the noses. The blurry images on the other hand were a bit offputting, but, the dev explained it and I'm good with the explanation.
Thank you for your comments. I will take your suggestions and criticisms as material for constantly improving (it may sound cliché, but it's true). (y)

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
calm down son. Learn how to express yourself without swearing.
swearing ..???? xd yeah maybe im a bit too irrational sometimes but swearing ...nah that only in my mother tongue....but this doesnt mean im wrong or is it?

• Angry
Reactions: Fear
3.70 star(s) 49 Votes