3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.3b] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features, (P) Patched.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update JokerLeader~ :LOL:

Jan 28, 2019
Even though I'll rate some games after a fairly short time with them, I don't feel it would be fair here.
Added to that, I don't think it would be fair to rate this game below a four, but I also chose to shut it off, which isn't a good sign.

So, I'll just leave feedback this way, instead of as a review.

MC, very early on, has an exposition scene talking to himself where he makes it clear he wants to change from how he behaved in the past, and wanted to be loyal to Anna.
The problem is, we are not given a loyalty path option, or even a choice to take things slowly as he deals with conflicted feelings before accepting what Anna proposed.

No matter what you do, no matter what choices you make (deciding to see if there was a loyalty path, I avoided gaining points with girls as much as I could, without my MC coming across as a complete dick), you still end up in an unavoidable scene with Cho.

Even in games where 99% of players would choose to pursue everyone, most of those players still want it to be their choice. We can accept, for example, that we don't really have a choice with Anna. She's our girlfriend and fiancé. Every other girl we have met, though, we have the option to gain or lose points with them. To choose to express interest or not. With Cho, we have no such choice. The scene happens with her, while jogging, no matter what choices we picked.

I strongly dislike forced content. And as much as I prefer games that have a harem, sometimes I enjoy testing an abstinance playthrough, or a loyalty playthrough. Sometimes because it is just how I perceive the MC to feel in certain situations, and sometimes just to see if the writing in the game takes such choices into account.

It would have been quite interesting to see an inversion of expectations, and have the MC not want to sleep around and to stay loyal, and have his GF ingrain in him the idea of a harem, as opposed to what normally happens in games where the MC sleeps with everyone and the girls just accept it.
Instead, we are just given a greenlight to do what the MC has wanted to do anyhow. This feels... lazy. Sorry.

It would be interesting to see if the MC could avoid temptation, and choose a loyal playthrough for Anna. Or at least talk to her about it more. We aren't given that option either.

With that aside, even if we accept that Anna said it was OK, as players we had no intention of playing a loyalty playthrough, and we were ready to just nail anyone we wanted to, it would be nice to be given the CHOICE of if we were even interested in Cho or not. We are not. We just end up in a scripted scene with her.

When a game promises me choice, then gives me an MC who has a constant inner monologue about how he wants to fuck everything that moves, and forces scenes on me without giving me the opportunity, as the player, to say no, I lose trust in the game to respect my choices, moving forward.

Now, in all fairness, right before the jogging scene starts, we are told that this content is pre-rework, so this may indeed be addressed moving forward, and we may be given choices in that scene and subsequent scenes.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
How does the impregnation work....? Will it require multi instances for the woman to have a baby belly (collect a certain amount of points for it to happen), or is it a only once deposit for it to happen? Regards.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.3b] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features, (P) Patched.
Features:

Installation:
Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
On the choice with Chloe, the choice "Room is hot", or what ever it exactly was, isn't tagged as giving points with Chloe, but choosing it does show Chloe getting plus relationship.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
What type of pregnancy features are you looking forward to and waiting for? Like sex with pregnant chicks or just getting them pregnant and/or confirming of pregnancy? Just out of curiosity?
I'm coming to that question late but, the big three I look for are
-Sex with the pregnant chicks. Vag, anal, oral, esp. if the positioning shows they're prego.
-Lactation (if it's done well, gets really silly when it's not), leaking, spraying, feeding, it's all good.
-Body (Breast/booty) growth, doesn't have to be bimbo level but nice if it goes up a noticeable cup size or two at least.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Hay un mod para cambiar el nombre, le puse un nombre al mc y lo cambié en el 2º capítulo, un nombre que no me gusta.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Not a real person, but she is identical to the woman of my dreams. ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@TheBlueInk Awesome job my friend! (y)
:D :ROFLMAO: Thanks bro (y)

nice looking forward to it (y) :love: :coffee: just hope that you dont rework it again
trust me, I'm not a fan of reworking either, it's so tiresome anyway.... :KEK: except for one more thing, which is the sex scene with Cho (after jogging). So, I'll do a Patreon vote when I finish episode 4 to see if they want to wait for me to rework it before the release or do it later when it's finished in episode 5.

How does the impregnation work....? Will it require multi instances for the woman to have a baby belly (collect a certain amount of points for it to happen), or is it a only once deposit for it to happen? Regards.
We're still thinking about it.. :)

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Even though I'll rate some games after a fairly short time with them, I don't feel it would be fair here.
Added to that, I don't think it would be fair to rate this game below a four, but I also chose to shut it off, which isn't a good sign.
To be honest, I don't know how to respond to this, :D , but the point is that Cho is, how can I say it.. being "set up" as the story from the beginning because there will be a lot of triggers for the next scenes starting from Cho... so it inevitably happens, and sorry to those who don't like it.

--

Anyway, I'll say it again, if I can't participate in answering all your questions, it means I'm busy rendering to release a new update as soon as possible. :)

Jan 28, 2019
To be honest, I don't know how to respond to this, :D , but the point is that Cho is, how can I say it.. being "set up" as the story from the beginning because there will be a lot of triggers for the next scenes starting from Cho... so it inevitably happens, and sorry to those who don't like it.

--

Anyway, I'll say it again, if I can't participate in answering all your questions, it means I'm busy rendering to release a new update as soon as possible. :)
as I had said, required/forced content with a character like Anna makes sense, as she is your girlfriend. Forcing content with other characters usually feels like taking agency away from players.... however, if the content is required for your story, I feel that could be built up to, in a way that is more palatable to (admittedly picky) players like me.
It also somewhat addresses the issue of seeking a loyalty playthrough, as I also mentioned.

I think a deeper conversation with Anna could be the key. One where she explains that she somewhat knows of your past, and how much she appreciates and loves MC for wanting to be faithful to her...
before further explaining that as long as MC loves her and is honest with her, she is excited by the idea of him being with other people.
Then, in a later conversation, before she is due to leave, she specifically and playfully teases the MC that she EXPECTED to hear all the details about what happened between him and Cho, and that she'd be... entertaining herself to the idea of that happening, while she was gone.

The reason I think a simple dialog like this changes things is that... well, healthy couples communicate. And MC already expressed a desire to do right by Anna, and therefore it should take a little more persuasion to get him to calm any inner turmoil about whether this is actually healthy for their relationship or not.

Establishing that she has something of a cuckqueen fetish, as the game does, is a good start, but especially as she means so much to the MC, and she has never been with anyone but him, I feel that pushing him to pursue this, certain it won't hurt her, sort of needs that conversation to happen. And that conversation, further pushing things with Cho, allow for a reason for players like me to accept why MC didn't turn her down, with an inner monologue along the lines of how attracted he is to Cho, and how Anna wants this to happen anyhow, and so here we go.

I still worry though, that certain decisions we can make before the conversation with Anna, even as it is already in the game, could hurt us on other character paths.
For example, commenting on Mel's clothes certainly is nothing wrong, and that gaining points with her is all well and good. However, if you kiss Sara and gain points with her, that would happen before the conversation with Anna, which would make it cheating.
The issue here is, if I turn down Sara because my MC is loyal to his girlfriend, then when a harem path opens up, has my relationship with Sara been harmed? Because once the harem path is opened, I'd have no problem pursuing her, but doing so beforehand would be cheating, which My "loyal" MC does not want to do.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
On the choice with Chloe, the choice "Room is hot", or what ever it exactly was, isn't tagged as giving points with Chloe, but choosing it does show Chloe getting plus relationship.
It's probably a visual bug, but you are receiving the points

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I guess that's his right. He can even make the MC a Dickless Donkey. :rolleyes:
Or a floof from outer space.
No plans for a dickles donkey or floof Mc variant of the story, ;) :ROFLMAO:

But in all seriousness, no lesbian content was actually removed. Just the idea to have it. There were several reasons for deciding not to have lesbian content in the game. And we do know that will disappoint some people, but that is true either way. I hope that the rest of the content is sufficient to make up for the lack of that fetish.

Restart again :confused:
Yes but the rework is pretty much complete now. The only possible change going forward to anything already done (other than typos and such) will be remodeling Cho’s sex scene, but that would just be bringing her model in line with her new look. Which is fairly close to her original look so it isn’t a priority like the other reworked content was. And it shouldn’t require a restart since it will not be changing or adding any variables.

Interesting story, good writing, nice visuals, way too many characters though. Feel like many are going to get shelved as the dev progresses.
We are working hard to balance the time with the girls. And have no plans to leave anyone behind.

nice looking forward to it (y) :love: :coffee: just hope that you dont rework it again
No more big reworks. That’s the plan, ;)

Man...I played this game from the beginning for 2 times already. Can't do it again.

I'll wait until all the rework is completed.
Reworks that require a restart are done with. Any thing else will be grammatical fixes and such. No more changes to variable or code that requires a restart, baring something catastrophic happening. I know it sucks sometimes to have to restart, believe me I’m an AVN player too and not just a writer for games. But it is the nature of playing an early release version. But we are working hard to make sure it isn’t needed again. (y)

So, I'll just leave feedback this way, instead of as a review.

MC, very early on, has an exposition scene talking to himself where he makes it clear he wants to change from how he behaved in the past, and wanted to be loyal to Anna.
The problem is, we are not given a loyalty path option, or even a choice to take things slowly as he deals with conflicted feelings before accepting what Anna proposed.

No matter what you do, no matter what choices you make (deciding to see if there was a loyalty path, I avoided gaining points with girls as much as I could, without my MC coming across as a complete dick), you still end up in an unavoidable scene with Cho.

Even in games where 99% of players would choose to pursue everyone, most of those players still want it to be their choice. We can accept, for example, that we don't really have a choice with Anna. She's our girlfriend and fiancé. Every other girl we have met, though, we have the option to gain or lose points with them. To choose to express interest or not. With Cho, we have no such choice. The scene happens with her, while jogging, no matter what choices we picked.

I strongly dislike forced content. And as much as I prefer games that have a harem, sometimes I enjoy testing an abstinance playthrough, or a loyalty playthrough. Sometimes because it is just how I perceive the MC to feel in certain situations, and sometimes just to see if the writing in the game takes such choices into account.

It would have been quite interesting to see an inversion of expectations, and have the MC not want to sleep around and to stay loyal, and have his GF ingrain in him the idea of a harem, as opposed to what normally happens in games where the MC sleeps with everyone and the girls just accept it.
Instead, we are just given a greenlight to do what the MC has wanted to do anyhow. This feels... lazy. Sorry.

It would be interesting to see if the MC could avoid temptation, and choose a loyal playthrough for Anna. Or at least talk to her about it more. We aren't given that option either.

With that aside, even if we accept that Anna said it was OK, as players we had no intention of playing a loyalty playthrough, and we were ready to just nail anyone we wanted to, it would be nice to be given the CHOICE of if we were even interested in Cho or not. We are not. We just end up in a scripted scene with her.

When a game promises me choice, then gives me an MC who has a constant inner monologue about how he wants to fuck everything that moves, and forces scenes on me without giving me the opportunity, as the player, to say no, I lose trust in the game to respect my choices, moving forward.

Now, in all fairness, right before the jogging scene starts, we are told that this content is pre-rework, so this may indeed be addressed moving forward, and we may be given choices in that scene and subsequent scenes.
I appreciate you lengthy “review,” :LOL: and definitely hear where you are coming from.

I’ll say more after the next quote:
as I had said, required/forced content with a character like Anna makes sense, as she is your girlfriend. Forcing content with other characters usually feels like taking agency away from players.... however, if the content is required for your story, I feel that could be built up to, in a way that is more palatable to (admittedly picky) players like me.
It also somewhat addresses the issue of seeking a loyalty playthrough, as I also mentioned.

I think a deeper conversation with Anna could be the key. One where she explains that she somewhat knows of your past, and how much she appreciates and loves MC for wanting to be faithful to her...
before further explaining that as long as MC loves her and is honest with her, she is excited by the idea of him being with other people.
Then, in a later conversation, before she is due to leave, she specifically and playfully teases the MC that she EXPECTED to hear all the details about what happened between him and Cho, and that she'd be... entertaining herself to the idea of that happening, while she was gone.

The reason I think a simple dialog like this changes things is that... well, healthy couples communicate. And MC already expressed a desire to do right by Anna, and therefore it should take a little more persuasion to get him to calm any inner turmoil about whether this is actually healthy for their relationship or not.

Establishing that she has something of a cuckqueen fetish, as the game does, is a good start, but especially as she means so much to the MC, and she has never been with anyone but him, I feel that pushing him to pursue this, certain it won't hurt her, sort of needs that conversation to happen. And that conversation, further pushing things with Cho, allow for a reason for players like me to accept why MC didn't turn her down, with an inner monologue along the lines of how attracted he is to Cho, and how Anna wants this to happen anyhow, and so here we go.

I still worry though, that certain decisions we can make before the conversation with Anna, even as it is already in the game, could hurt us on other character paths.
For example, commenting on Mel's clothes certainly is nothing wrong, and that gaining points with her is all well and good. However, if you kiss Sara and gain points with her, that would happen before the conversation with Anna, which would make it cheating.
The issue here is, if I turn down Sara because my MC is loyal to his girlfriend, then when a harem path opens up, has my relationship with Sara been harmed? Because once the harem path is opened, I'd have no problem pursuing her, but doing so beforehand would be cheating, which My "loyal" MC does not want to do.
The use of points isn’t about the Mc getting the girls. As in, he gets enough points and suddenly a chick who wasn’t interest now is. It is more about the way he and a girl interact. There is a baseline attraction already between him and all the girl who could be brought it. So having higher points will get more flirty dialog, or romantic dialog, but having low points is more direct or “all business.” But we didn’t want to lock girls behind points, because we want you to be able to play a less flirty or even less romantic Mc and still be able to get a girl you like eventually, even if you maybe didn’t always pick the “right” choice. So, your choices do matter, in the context of what that choice represents. Not all girls are forced though some are, and you do get to define if you want the “relationship” with Cho to be just for fun or more romantic. You get to avoid some girls, but not others. And for the non-sexual aspect of the story there will be some big choices in future updates that will have major impacts on where the story goes. It certainly isn’t the intention to give false choices. Playing a lot of AVNs can give players some built in expectations, such as: if I get X number of points, I now get a sex scene, but that isn’t how points work in this story. Fundamentally, the sexual side of the story is a cest-harem story, and so that will be the outcome, but you do have some control over how you get there and how you treat the girls.

As for the lack of a “loyal” path, and the Mc’s inner monologue about being a bit of player but then seeing it go badly and wanting to be a loyal boyfriend now, I will say that time does go by between Anna and the Mc’s first talk about his allowance and him acting on it. So, while it might be cheap to say more conversation happens then is seen it is also true. After all, we don’t show every bathroom break, or ever conversation in any media. I’m not sure if you played the full content, but for example. Emy has a little flashback moment of her seeing the Mc with other characters and her inner thoughts during those times. In that you see that the Mc is living a day-to-day life and interacting with all these people in far more ways than we are seeing. This is a slice-of-life story (not just that, but that is a key element of it) so we only see slices and we are trying to show the most important ones for the story.

And we also have some things happen in a slower roll out. Anna has said she is a cuckquean but she isn’t fully developed in that. There will be more dialogue and conversations about it. If the Mc kissed Sarah in the bathroom or not will have an impact, though perhaps not a major one, you’ll have to wait and see, but it won’t be the “deciding factor” in if Sarah is taken in the harem or not, or if she even wants in. I always hate it in games when one “wrong” choice in the first release screws me over several updates later and so I won’t make that a thing. And I also don’t like it when the first conversation you have is when you have to pick if you like someone “that way” or not, especially if they are a character that will be in the game more any way. I played one game once, it wasn’t a harem, and before you had even meet all the girls the developer forced you to commit to one girl or lose any chance with her. That game is one of the reasons I only play full harems now.

It is a fact that forced content is present in every game. Many games force you to pick a girl, many games force an outcome, the Mc is forced to have the job he does and when the boss calls him to her office he is forced to go. It is largely about expectations and suspension of disbelief for the fiction at times as well. I do hope that you might be willing to try the story again with the understanding that loyalty in the context of this story isn’t about just having sex or not, but about how you treat her and the other girls, and that that is the choice you are often making. How you treat the women in the Mc’s life, not if those women are in his life at all. Many (but not all) of the girls, as sexual members of the harem, are fixed, but you will have some say in how you treat them.

I rambled a bit there, but I hope I’ve given you, and everyone else, some food for thought at least. I’m around to answer more questions or if you think I missed any of your points or if I misunderstood them.

Cheers, ;)

It’s not so mechanical as that. pregnancies will be handled in a more “natural” feeling way. So there isn’t like a “three creampies = pregnancy” or a “you enabled pregnancy so now all girls are pregnant by the end.” Pregnancy is a part of the story, like it’s a part of life, and if you enable it then it will be something that the Mc and his girls actively go for. The “pregnancy option,” isn’t to toggle it on or off, it’s just there to set if it is a bigger part of the Mc’s goals, so to speak, and will effect dialog about it, even more than it effects if it happens or not. For example: Anna and the Mc planned before the game starts, to get married and start a family, and that plan is set, it’s a matter of timing. For other girls the Mc might need to convince them to do it or not. Basically we’re trying to make it feel more organic then the just mechanics of a toggle, if that makes sense.

If not then I’ll try to clear up any confusion you have.

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don`t know, what you mean ????

3.70 star(s) 49 Votes