3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Strong Desire [v0.3b] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 318mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Still good so far, but i am a bit caught offguard because i think we have some nice teasing scene with MC's soon to be mommy in law.

Reactions: TheBlueInk

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hello,

TheBlueInk I love your game. I only have one tiny suggestion. On the Character Cards. it would be helpful if you gave us an indication of the status of the relationship with everyone. I assume that you are keeping a point score on various things as it indicates so when you do things. Also to have a card for the MC so we know whatever points we have for ourselves. Like the cheating or roughsex scores.

Again, just a suggestion. And keep up the great game.

P.S. If this has already been discussed, please disregard. could not find anything when I searched.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
it would be helpful if you gave us an indication of the status of the relationship with everyone. I assume that you are keeping a point score on various things as it indicates so when you do things. Also to have a card for the MC so we know whatever points we have for ourselves. Like the cheating or roughsex scores.
Thank you for liking the game. You're absolutely right, displaying points like that will clarify the game's mechanics. However, I'm not skilled at coding, but I will try it if I have some spare time, or better yet, someday I can hire someone to create the code (add GUI) including creating a replay gallery.

Dec 14, 2020
These time skips. At least 5 weeks skipped in the start of episode 2.
It would make sense if he was in a routine or had settled into some mundane equilibrium, but it's right at the start. There were at least two ongoing interactions with people he lives with when the skip started.

Do they ever slow down?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3052784
I have to say I was very interested in the game in the beginning. The fact that the models looked so unique and different was refreshing. Since the rework the game went from unique and one of a kind to just like every other game. Pretty sad to see it go in the toilet like that. Either way it's not my game as I am not a dev, but it does show the lack of individual creativity on part of the dev. Dev had a masterpiece on his hands but decided to turn it into a rerun of the same ole shit show. (Recycle Bin Time)
Wow. Your life must be so shitty, that you feel the need to be negative in every thread that you post in. Does it make you feel good to do that? Or maybe it's to get your rocks off? Have a great day and I truly hope your life gets better.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sorry, but that was the stupidest thing you did. Why deleting Lesbian Content? Any Lesbian Content is good Content.
As far as i remember there wasn't any lesbian content in the game, so nothing got deleted.
And while you may like it many don't, i'd rather completely avoid a LI than having forced lesbian content.
But finding game with lesbian content shouldn't be a problem here, seeing that it is in nearly every other game and finding a harem game without it is a rarity.

3.70 star(s) 49 Votes