3.70 star(s) 50 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Well you failed thaey are not all likeable and yeah I will put the game aside - it sucks to have everything unavoidable - and also there should always be a monogamous path - it is not a true story if you cannot have choice - it is just a sex for all story that is ridiculous and sick
I’m sorry you feel that way, but the story is built on certain premises. One is that the Mc works at a financial institution. The fact that the Mc is a male would be another “forced choice.” Another is that he moves in with Anna’s family. His engagement to Anna is not optional, in the same way him being straight is not optional. It is a necessity of the story. Yet another is that he will have more than one partner. Each of these are there for a reason, perhaps some have more justification than others, a fair point, but that is the case with all stories and games. We don’t have character customization, does denying the “choice” of being male or female mean it is not a true story? Or does it simply mean that the story being told doesn’t have or require that to be a choice?

I will again point out that you do have choices for about half the girls. Not everything is unavoidable. You say we failed in making all the girls introduced so far likable, I would ask in what way? Which girl didn’t you like? Maybe she is avoidable. Or perhaps I could have helped to alleviate your concerns by giving context as to why she isn’t avoidable. However it seems you have arbitrarily decided that because some girls are fixed that you will reject the whole story out of hand, regardless of if it is even an issue (since perhaps you would like all the unavoidable girls). Though, in fact I’m not convinced, based on your other comments, that you even played the game. Or maybe you did get a few scenes in, if that.

Finally I find it rather offensive that you call it “sick” that you don’t have full control over every relationship. I think it is borderline, if not outright, kink shaming of the harem fetish. Saying “harem games MUST have a monogamy path or it is just sick,” is poor form. I always welcome discussion and even criticism, but any more kink shaming because the game is an unashamed harem story will not be ignored.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I’m sorry you feel that way, but the story is built on certain premises. One is that the Mc works at a financial institution. The fact that the Mc is a male would be another “forced choice.” Another is that he moves in with Anna’s family. His engagement to Anna is not optional, in the same way him being straight is not optional. It is a necessity of the story. Yet another is that he will have more than one partner. Each of these are there for a reason, perhaps some have more justification than others, a fair point, but that is the case with all stories and games. We don’t have character customization, does denying the “choice” of being male or female mean it is not a true story? Or does it simply mean that the story being told doesn’t have or require that to be a choice?

I will again point out that you do have choices for about half the girls. Not everything is unavoidable. You say we failed in making all the girls introduced so far likable, I would ask in what way? Which girl didn’t you like? Maybe she is avoidable. Or perhaps I could have helped to alleviate your concerns by giving context as to why she isn’t avoidable. However it seems you have arbitrarily decided that because some girls are fixed that you will reject the whole story out of hand, regardless of if it is even an issue (since perhaps you would like all the unavoidable girls). Though, in fact I’m not convinced, based on your other comments, that you even played the game. Or maybe you did get a few scenes in, if that.

Finally I find it rather offensive that you call it “sick” that you don’t have full control over every relationship. I think it is borderline, if not outright, kink shaming of the harem fetish. Saying “harem games MUST have a monogamy path or it is just sick,” is poor form. I always welcome discussion and even criticism, but any more kink shaming because the game is an unashamed harem story will not be ignored.
Yeah sure what reason is it necessary that the MC be a prick - unfaithfull to his Fiance - and how did he miss during dating that his fiance is a loose whore who doesn't care if her fiance screws all the others , that my friend is a classic description of a sick person - the women at the office are not very likeable, the one older sister is actually hateable, and the girlfriend of emma is a slut to even hit on a man that is engaged to be married
the only gut's that find such a story enticing are players and they would not propose to any women

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah sure what reason is it necessary that the MC be a prick - unfaithfull to his Fiance - and how did he miss during dating that his fiance is a loose whore who doesn't care if her fiance screws all the others , that my friend is a classic description of a sick person - the women at the office are not very likeable, the one older sister is actually hateable, and the girlfriend of emma is a slut to even hit on a man that is engaged to be married
the only gut's that find such a story enticing are players and they would not propose to any women
You clearly failed to follow even the basics of the story or characters. Your descriptions of the character are totally inaccurate. You’re even stating factually inaccurate things about them. Cho isn’t Emy’s girlfriend. Anna isn’t “loose,” in any sense of the word. I could continue to explain, if for no other reason then so your false statements are corrected for anyone else coming to the thread. But I’ll refrain. Suffice to say, you are misrepresenting the story and characters, and that’s a you problem. No one else has missed the basic as much as you seem to have.

It seems like you just hate harems, that’s fine, but there is no need to be rude about it. It’s unfortunate.

Anyway, I hope you find games you can enjoy, but if our game makes you this upset and you aren’t even able to follow the basics of the first few chapters it might be difficult. Best of luck.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You clearly failed to follow even the basics of the story or characters. Your descriptions of the character are totally inaccurate. You’re even stating factually inaccurate things about them. Cho isn’t Emy’s girlfriend. Anna isn’t “loose,” in any sense of the word. I could continue to explain, if for no other reason then so your false statements are corrected for anyone else coming to the thread. But I’ll refrain. Suffice to say, you are misrepresenting the story and characters, and that’s a you problem. No one else has missed the basic as much as you seem to have.

It seems like you just hate harems, that’s fine, but there is no need to be rude about it. It’s unfortunate.

Anyway, I hope you find games you can enjoy, but if our game makes you this upset and you aren’t even able to follow the basics of the first few chapters it might be difficult. Best of luck.
Well that guy was an easy addition to my ignore list, which is something I don't do all to often.

I for one, am looking forward to trying the game, and most likely will when the next update drops. I would try it now but I'm currently getting through a few games as is, and have a few more lined up that I've been meaning to try out soon. By the time the next update drops though, I shouldn't have nearly as much on my plate and will have sufficient time to try it out. Plus it will be more content to get through If I wait, so I don't mind. :)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

I don't hate harems - when I get to choose them and I'm not in a marriage or almost marriage - and any woman (Anna) that suggests having sex with others is loose

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This whole story is first most a sex - fuck them all with little real story at all, you are doing what a lot of Devs do - story second
it should be all story with adult encounters second and of course at the MC's will
You should read play Leap of Faith, an incredible story with life like encounters all with choice

Reactions: qaywsx

Naitoclonite

May 30, 2019
Help please, I tried playing on the android port version, but i got stuck at the first sex scene with the choice would you make her pregnant or not. I'm stuck because it's ALWAYS force close the game, even when I tried a new game and when i reached that scene it happened again, oh and i think i tried like 3 kind of android port but it's all the same. So is it only android port that have this problem or is it only me?

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Help please, I tried playing on the android port version, but i got stuck at the first sex scene with the choice would you make her pregnant or not. I'm stuck because it's ALWAYS force close the game, even when I tried a new game and when i reached that scene it happened again, oh and i think i tried like 3 kind of android port but it's all the same. So is it only android port that have this problem or is it only me?
Sorry, I can't assist. All the Android versions here are not released by me. I've tried a few times to create an Android version of Ren'Py, but it always failed. Perhaps I'll try again sometime, but no promises.

Reactions: Feyd

Naitoclonite

May 30, 2019
Sorry, I can't assist. All the Android versions here are not released by me. I've tried a few times to create an Android version of Ren'Py, but it always failed. Perhaps I'll try again sometime, but no promises.
Oh no no it's ok, oh actually before you replied my comment, i read that the one that do the android port are other people, so I'm not only asking you, but also asking the other who are playing the android version and got same problem like me or not? if so does anyone know how to fix this?

Oh btw I like some of the character models like Helen, Sara, and Cho that makes me want to play this game even more. It's shame that i can't play it now, but well i think it's a great game

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes