3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
As far as i remember there wasn't any lesbian content in the game, so nothing got deleted.
And while you may like it many don't, i'd rather completely avoid a LI than having forced lesbian content.
But finding game with lesbian content shouldn't be a problem here, seeing that it is in nearly every other game and finding a harem game without it is a rarity.
There's harem games without it? Message me the names. For research. :ROFLMAO:

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I played this game 3 times and old saves dont work again..I will not play from the begining once again..so this game s going to the trash of games..bye bye

Last edited:
Reactions: stargate1979

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Sorry, but that was the stupidest thing you did. Why deleting Lesbian Content? Any Lesbian Content is good Content.
No content was removed. Just a few lines of dialog changed. It was determined that it just wouldn’t fit. There was enough difficult balancing scenes between the Mc and the girls with our size of cast, adding additional content without the Mc would just be a waste for little gain. Would one random lesbian scene among the dozens of coming hetero scenes have been a draw for people who like that? Or would it just be a distraction for those who don’t and a tease for those who do? It was determined that a small amount of lesbian stuff wouldn’t add anything of substance enough for what it would take in both time and detracting from the enjoyment of those who don’t care for it.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I played this game 3 times and old saves dont work again..I will not play from the begining once again..so this game s going to the trash of games..bye bye
Baring anything catastrophic happening there will not be a need for another restart. This, like most games here, is still in early access. Changes to early scenes and the code to make the game better have required a restart but that shouldn’t happen again. Ren’py has the feature of allowing you to skip seen content, and even unseen content. Fixing thing now has forced a restart, but these things would need to be fixed later if we didn’t do it now anyway. Doing it now, early in the game, seemed like a better idea than later after even more updates and content has been released. I hope you won’t give up on the story just because of this. Perhaps you could wait till the story is done like many people do for even triple A games. I hope you will be willing to give the game another chance at some point, but if not, that’s fine, I’m sorry, and I hope you find games you enjoy. Part of playing games in early access is the risk of restarting. I play many AVNs from the site and I usally restart and control my way past the start to see if any dialog changed and such and remind myself of the story anyway. Even triple A games like Baulder’s Gate 3 used early access to fix problems and often required a restart.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Strong Desire with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v0.3b.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I have only one question, as you are reworking this story, will the MC have total control as to who he has a fling with and if he doesn't want it to stay monogamous with Anna

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
?, so you cant reject anyone? its kinetic then, right?

Kinetic Novel [Used when a visual novel style game presents the player with no choices.]

Entering a relationship with or rejecting a LI, isn't the only choice a VN can have. So no that doesn't make it a Kinetic Novel.
Also it was never stated that all LI's would be unavoidable, some games partially unavoidable harems, that still have some optional girls to add onto the harem.

I'm waiting for the next update to actually try the game, but it looks good to me, and unavoidable LI's rarely ever bother me. Certain types of kinks being unavoidable bother me way more, like femdom just as an example.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Kinetic Novel [Used when a visual novel style game presents the player with no choices.]

Entering a relationship with or rejecting a LI, isn't the only choice a VN can have. So no that doesn't make it a Kinetic Novel.
Also it was never stated that all LI's would be unavoidable, some games partially unavoidable harems, that still have some optional girls to add onto the harem.

I'm waiting for the next update to actually try the game, but it looks good to me, and unavoidable LI's rarely ever bother me. Certain types of kinks being unavoidable bother me way more, like femdom just as an example.
Bro, why do you even reply if you haven't even played it :ROFLMAO:. Obviously, to me, rejecting girls I'm not into is a big deal, that's why I am asking. And I don't remember them saying that Harem would be forced either, maybe it's a good idea to put that in the OP so people know you can't reject the girls because that usually just happens in kinetic novels. If they want to avoid that tag by giving choices to avoid anal or feet stuff then good for them, but they should make it clear that it is a forced harem and not just an optional route.
I will wait till they make it clear. Btw, I am not asking them to change anything, I just want to have the information to know if I actually want to play this or not

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
The Dev's posts just states there is an unavoidable harem. It's pretty clear who is part of the unavoidable harem. That doesn't mean there are forced scenes with every character. There are choices to avoid some characters, not all. That is why it is not labeled as a kinetic novel.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Bro, why do you even reply if you haven't even played it :ROFLMAO:. Obviously, to me, rejecting girls I'm not into is a big deal, that's why I am asking. And I don't remember them saying that Harem would be forced either, maybe it's a good idea to put that in the OP so people know you can't reject the girls because that usually just happens in kinetic novels. If they want to avoid that tag by giving choices to avoid anal or feet stuff then good for them, but they should make it clear that it is a forced harem and not just an optional route.
I will wait till they make it clear. Btw, I am not asking them to change anything, I just want to have the information to know if I actually want to play this or not
Some girls are optional, some are not. But there is no monogamy path.

Edit: I hope you’ll still give the story a try and if a girl you don’t like is unavoidable then maybe put the game aside in that case. The hope for us is that all the girls are likable and lovable enough that no one would reject any of them.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Edit: I hope you’ll still give the story a try and if a girl you don’t like is unavoidable then maybe put the game aside in that case. The hope for us is that all the girls are likable and lovable enough that no one would reject any of them.
I reject them all, but they're hot af so, into my harem they go to get fucked day and night. Wait. That's not rejecting them... Umm Never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: TheBlueInk

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

They bother me - because first of all I don't like to be told I don't have a choie of who to love, second I like the choice to pick who would be in my harem or not - not that I like them but it is fantasy, and third it is really unrealistic to believe any man would be able to keep so many women happy and from fighting all the time

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

Well you failed thaey are not all likeable and yeah I will put the game aside - it sucks to have everything unavoidable - and also there should always be a monogamous path - it is not a true story if you cannot have choice - it is just a sex for all story that is ridiculous and sick

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 49 Votes