3.70 star(s) 50 Votes

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Oh no no it's ok, oh actually before you replied my comment, i read that the one that do the android port are other people, so I'm not only asking you, but also asking the other who are playing the android version and got same problem like me or not? if so does anyone know how to fix this?

Oh btw I like some of the character models like Helen, Sara, and Cho that makes me want to play this game even more. It's shame that i can't play it now, but well i think it's a great game
It is happening probably because your Android device has a weaker hardware . That's why it is crashing because it is either running out of RAM or it has less multi-core score to run multiple full-hd animations one over another at the same time.

I did mention the issue and how to fix it as well to BlueInk via dm. I hope he remembers it and make the script changes I mentioned in next version and also remembers it to apply for new animations as well.

I could have changed the main script in the previous version,but it's not mine to change Dev's main script unless I am an official Android porter.

Multiple animations with loop on are running one over another at the same time. Dev forgot to close the animation and did not use same animation tags so that one animation replaces another animation and don't keep running in background because the looping is on. Animations are stacked-up one over another and looping which is undesirable.

It is definitely not gonna run well on mobile devices.
So if you don't have hardware strong enough. It will either crash or struggle. If you have a stronger device with above 8gb RAM and 865 snapdragon it will run better. I did test it on a weaker Android with 6gbRAM,720 snapdragon. It struggled a lot to run but it pulled through somehow with running at 5 fps when multiple animation stacked up lol.

And if you are running modded version then I don't know.

This only applies if you are using my port.

Last edited:

Naitoclonite

May 30, 2019
It is happening probably because your Android device has a weaker hardware . That's why it is crashing because it is either running out of RAM or it has less multi-core score to run multiple full-hd animations one over another at the same time.

I did mention the issue and how to fix it as well to BlueInk via dm. I hope he remembers it and make the script changes I mentioned in next version and also remembers it to apply for new animations as well.

I could have changed the main script in the previous version,but it's not mine to change Dev's main script unless I am an official Android porter.

Multiple animations with loop on are running one over another at the same time. Dev forgot to close the animation and did not use same animation tags so that one animation replaces another animation and don't keep running in background because the looping is on. Animations are stacked-up one over another and looping which is undesirable.

It is definitely not gonna run well on mobile devices.
So if you don't have hardware strong enough. It will either crash or struggle. If you have a stronger device with above 8gb RAM and 865 snapdragon it will run better. I did test it on a weaker Android with 6gbRAM,720 snapdragon. It struggled a lot to run but it pulled through somehow with running at 5 fps when multiple animation stacked up lol.

And if you are running modded version then I don't know.

This only applies if you are using my port.
oh i see..

So multiple animation loop getting stacked-up? so that's why it become a bit laggy and then crash, oh thanks again for the answer (y)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and having a psychologist in harem is hot.
of course, if she CAN be among other harem women.
that would be a gorgeous wingwoman who knows how to talk to other women properly *wink-wink*.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sara. she is Anna's cusine. but which Anna's aunt are Sara's mom? Mel, maybe?

UPD: yeah. Mel are Sara's mom.

Last edited:

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
oh i see..

So multiple animation loop getting stacked-up? so that's why it become a bit laggy and then crash, oh thanks again for the answer (y)
Correct. But it will not be issue anymore in the latest upcoming version. Dev and I had a discussion. Dev sent me the new version scripts. I fixed the code issues related to the animations. So no more animation issues in upcoming version. Both PC and Android versions will be smooth from now on.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Will my girl Vinni be present in this update and will there be any progress with her? Atleast kissing her so i know its going somewhere.
Hope there is an option for individual endings in the future an i can maybe have an option to end with her.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.3b] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features, (P) Patched.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hii New update is available.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Strong Desire [v0.4] [TheBlueInk] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [390,9 MB]
- - -

Mac [378,4 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.3b] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Waiting for your amazing mod Joker <3

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
Updated

Edite: forgot to add a new folder.
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script/scriptep4.rpy", line 814: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
            "Don't [JSNKN10] :

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Jan  1 12:18:25 2024

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Patched Android port for Strong Desire (Episode 4) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.strongdesire), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link: Pixeldrain

Size: 471 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports
Android port updated

TurtleMT

Sep 26, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script/scriptep4.rpy", line 814: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
            "Don't [JSNKN10] :

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Jan  1 12:18:25 2024
he missed a "
here you go

Reactions: Mazurcraft

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Strong Desire [v0.3b] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod + IC Patch

- 318mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hello please update your Android port.

Reactions: Drall

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.4] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Forgot to add the "script" folder, if you don't want to download the Mod again, just drag the "all the scripts.rpy" inside the Scripts folder inside the game folder.

thank you for the update~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes