• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Coming soon...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately unable to make a erotic scene replay gallery due to lack of labels around those scenes. I do not like to duplicate game script just to make a gallery.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
unsettling that all the preview images are single person centre frame above torso portraits

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've started the game from zero with the normal WT and got no errors.
I'm going to check with the Patch

Edit: So the error is comingo from the WT Patch, and I'm fixing that right now.

Edit 2: I've fixed the issues with the WT P Mod, and I have tested both of them, and I'm not getting any more errors.
I got the game and Mod/P 5 hours after this post, just got a couple errors, can only give the last, so far. Wow, this must be a bad sector. I keep getting errors.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Unfortunately unable to make a erotic scene replay gallery due to lack of labels around those scenes. I do not like to duplicate game script just to make a gallery.
Alright, then I will add labels for all sex scene in the next update. Thank you for putting effort into this. (y)

...but should it be 9000?
More precisely, it requires 4900... I mean, it surely needs an rtx 4900 to be able to render as many pregnant women as possible, right? lol :BootyTime:

I keep getting a message that says this file has a virus or malware. Has it been tested?
I've tried and I have Windows Defender that always updates. There's no message that it's a virus, so, I don't know what's wrong if someone is getting a virus notification or something similar.

Last edited:

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Awesome game / story so far... But I hope the cheating points or the early event (MC not notifying his GF, before he took her...) isn't going to bite MC later in the story. But, our MC is served a once in a lifetime choice to aid a pretty girl, who is unsure of her sexuality...because of her busy life style and limited experiences (still had her V card). Of course we the player will jump on that situation...I just hope it goes over well with his GF...when she finds out about his helpful deflowering. ;)

Well I have to say, MC's mom is a fucking smoking hot MILF...and even his aunt is as well. Goodness.

A we have the yummy redhead MILF...who looks so much better than her daughter.
Good lord put a bun in that oven!

johncedar023

Jan 26, 2023
Had a few errors due to some character definitions missing, not sure if in patch or in the original too, deleted the og archive
- waitress Irene ("ire")
- driver Sadie ("sdi")
- bodyguard Chris ("bdg" and "chr" which is also a builtin function so another name should be used I guess)
- flight attendant Natalie (both "fla" and "ntl")
- cats and dogs

Also a couple of variable definitions missing:
- Snk (sneaky sex)
- Impreg (which is different from Imp)

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes