3.70 star(s) 50 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What a huge ass family!

When I finished naming the relationship between the characters I didn't even remember their names anymore. :ROFLMAO:
By the way, why does this game have an incest tag? At the beginning of the game, the player is introduced to the MC's fiancée's family.

EDIT: I just saw that there is a menu that shows the MC's family, ignore the part where I complained about incest.
Apparently some people think in-laws is considered incest? :unsure:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Apparently some people think in-laws is considered incest? :unsure:
That's because originally incest meant sexual activity between family members, other than husband and wife. Not just blood relatives, but also those who are related to you through marriage or adoption etc..

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's because originally incest meant sexual activity between family members, other than husband and wife. Not just blood relatives, but also those who are related to you through marriage or adoption etc..
It's still too over the top. Incest is blood fam to me and always will be. Step/adoption/through marriage/whatever, is all bullshit.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Did Emy's model change again? She looks similar to the first 2 scenes with her, but worse, like she gained 5 pounds, but only on her face.
Anna's model changing again is also disappointing, but I do think her new model at least looks good, I just prefer the red-haired version from the first rework.

That all said, this was a great update overall, and I can't wait to see where we go from here.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
It's still too over the top. Incest is blood fam to me and always will be. Step/adoption/through marriage/whatever, is all bullshit.
The legal definition of incest is intercourse between two people too closely related to marry so no, in-laws and step family members are not considered incest. In fact it's common for people who are related by marriage to end up getting to know each other and get married such as brothers marrying sisters as an example or in the case of a person I know whose mother married his wife's father making them step siblings as well as husband and wife. They sometimes get a kick out of introducing each other as brother and sister - twisted sense of humor.

Adopted is a much more grey area and varies widely by country. Also in a few countries while it's illegal for siblings to marry, it's not illegal for them to be in a relationship or live together as long as adults. In a couple countries it's legal if the siblings are same sex only.

In short, I don't know anywhere off hand where it's outright illegal for in-laws or step siblings to marry meaning they do not meet the definition of incest.

Sorry for the long post - yes I have a background in law as you can tell.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The legal definition of incest is intercourse between two people too closely related to marry so no, in-laws and step family members are not considered incest. In fact it's common for people who are related by marriage to end up getting to know each other and get married such as brothers marrying sisters as an example or in the case of a person I know whose mother married his wife's father making them step siblings as well as husband and wife. They sometimes get a kick out of introducing each other as brother and sister - twisted sense of humor.

Adopted is a much more grey area and varies widely by country. Also in a few countries while it's illegal for siblings to marry, it's not illegal for them to be in a relationship or live together as long as adults. In a couple countries it's legal if the siblings are same sex only.

In short, I don't know anywhere off hand where it's outright illegal for in-laws or step siblings to marry meaning they do not meet the definition of incest.

Sorry for the long post - yes I have a background in law as you can tell.
Try tellin that to other people. Or to Patreon. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: connor1518

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Did Emy's model change again? She looks similar to the first 2 scenes with her, but worse, like she gained 5 pounds, but only on her face.
Anna's model changing again is also disappointing, but I do think her new model at least looks good, I just prefer the red-haired version from the first rework.
No, there is no model change for Emy.
The idea is just to make her look slightly more mature with darker skin, but it will return to the original later.
As for Anna, just want to change her hairstyle occasionally, and it will return to the default look too (the same hair and same color as before).

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That one was already dead when I tried Wednesday :(
Thats because the game contains copyrighted music. I just need to reupload it as 7z and its fine. But if nobody tells me, I don't know. Reuploaded.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
But if nobody tells me, I don't know.
I told it when I noticed it. It's the problem when using JDownloader and not caring this much about the result ;)
But thanks for your quick reaction.

Reactions: Bob69

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Well you failed thaey are not all likeable and yeah I will put the game aside - it sucks to have everything unavoidable - and also there should always be a monogamous path - it is not a true story if you cannot have choice - it is just a sex for all story that is ridiculous and sick
Not a true story? Shit. I was sure the game was based on real events where MC will bang over 20 gorgeous women and none would complain about him hooking on the side and even his family is lining up. Mothers,daughters,aunts(hey, grandma is missing).If you look for game what is story based,check Grandma's House. Plenty of DEEP story there. And as always, if you don't like it just leave and let others enjoy. Plenty of your game taste based games are around. Keep up the good work dev(y)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not a true story? Shit. I was sure the game was based on real events where MC will bang over 20 gorgeous women and none would complain about him hooking on the side and even his family is lining up. Mothers,daughters,aunts(hey, grandma is missing).If you look for game what is story based,check Grandma's House. Plenty of DEEP story there. And as always, if you don't like it just leave and let others enjoy. Plenty of your game taste based games are around. Keep up the good work dev(y)
Hmm.. Isn't that your actual backstory, bro? You are King Booty Call. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Call of Booty

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Hey guys, question here.

Is it worth to play this game right now if i am aiming for mc's mom content? Or should i have to wait for a couple more updates?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What a huge ass family!
Yeah, I'm just going through the opening and it's just one character introduction after another, like the adult swim Too Many Cooks bit.

Also, apparently Helen is the roommate of both Anna's landlady and landlord, making the family Fully Alabama:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6string420

Lliw21

Jun 23, 2022
No, there is no model change for Emy.
The idea is just to make her look slightly more mature with darker skin, but it will return to the original later.
As for Anna, just want to change her hairstyle occasionally, and it will return to the default look too (the same hair and same color as before).
I just finished the game and so far I really like it. I liked that the mc went from being lucky to be with a millionaire girlfriend to practically being the owner of everything. As for the new models, to my personal taste I loved Emy with her tanned skin and for me Anna looks more attractive, her new hairstyle looks great, although I would have preferred her to continue having redhair that made her stand out from the other girls.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes