• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just played this game for the first time. It seems like a decent idea, overall but there is a lot of dialogue issues, needs some serious proofreading done. Also, just reached the following scene and regretting my "naming" choices at the beginning of the game...
screenshot0001.png

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Sooooo when is the incest on?
because i haven't seen one single incest scene in this game. (except when he talk to the psychiatrist about his past)
do we have to wait 7-8 updates for one scene?

Edit: nevermind. there was a short bro/sis scene in this update

Last edited:
Reactions: kimhuynjoong

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.4] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features, (P) Patched.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: I've fixed all the errors, I've tested both versions of the Mod from the start, and got no issues, if you are having any, please download the Mod again, sorry for the trouble.

Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
mixdrop really worse download platform please use mega or google and the download get always marked with virus inside...

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Sorry, I did say I would remake it after finishing episode 4, but then I changed my mind and thought it would be better to remake it when there is content with Cho again.
Do you know when that will be? The new model looks so much better to me that I want to wait for the updated version of that scene before continuing my save.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Do you know when that will be? The new model looks so much better to me that I want to wait for the updated version of that scene before continuing my save.
It's still hard to say when because I believe the content should align with the progress of the story. In my opinion, it wouldn't be natural for the MC to do something that doesn't align with the priorities that need to be addressed.
And, it could be said that MC has to manage time with all the women around him, right?
So there will be a time for Cho again when the right time and place come.

Or.. Alternatively... if I can complete the content for Episode 5 earlier, I will remake it right away. It seems like a good idea too.. but let's see..

kadaroll

Dec 28, 2023
Sooooo when is the incest on?
because i haven't seen one single incest scene in this game. (except when he talk to the psychiatrist about his past)
do we have to wait 7-8 updates for one scene?

Edit: nevermind. there was a short bro/sis scene in this update
he fuck her sister in the flashback and now..and the younger sister see all..

Jul 10, 2018
I've created an incest patch to change the default relationship for the latest release (v0.4).

Extract it to the "game" folder and select "Yes" to replace the scripts.

Let me know if there's an error.

Note : If you install this patch, make sure to consistently reinstall it with every new episode to avoid any errors.
Detecting a Virus in the game.rar file.

Reactions: Manoman13

Devok

Jul 6, 2017
Sory it looks like good game, from the start i like models, MC and main GF. Harem tag is OK theres lots of characters, if i have choice who i want in harem with me but then we have scene with Cho, well = instant delete this game.
I dont like Cho but there is no choice for me to reject her, im really sad.
If you want harem game and there is girls who must be in harem for story, without my ability to reject them then just give us names of this girls in Developer Notes for as to see. If i start game and see there is girl i dont like but she is in forced part of harem then i just close the game and move on. No invested time for me just move on to the other game on my list.
In your game i like story, some characters, models, im interested in development of the story and then all is destroy by one scene, really sad.
Sory for my bad English, just want leave my comment.

Good luck with your game.

Reactions: MAD6999

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Strong Desire [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod + IC Patch

- 392mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
What a huge ass family!

When I finished naming the relationship between the characters I didn't even remember their names anymore. :ROFLMAO:
By the way, why does this game have an incest tag? At the beginning of the game, the player is introduced to the MC's fiancée's family.

EDIT: I just saw that there is a menu that shows the MC's family, ignore the part where I complained about incest.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes