Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I like the premise but would like more stats to be taken into account - e.g. how many times oral / vaginal / anal intercourses happened and the increased experience that comes with it to be reflected in the gameplay.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I like the premise but would like more stats to be taken into account - e.g. how many times oral / vaginal / anal intercourses happened and the increased experience that comes with it to be reflected in the gameplay.
The game does track the number of sexual encounters the player has had in game, and slutiness to a degree affect some sex scenes. For example, the MC will struggle with giving oral sex with an aggressive trucker if their slutiness is under a certain amount.

That being said I don't intend to have a lot of grind as I want to give players freedom of choice, and to keep things simple for my first game. In future some numbers might get an adjustment but don't expect a lot of stats.

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
In game Sutton is a fictional town in the USA. Sutton does translate to 'South Town' so I'm willing to believe there are more than a few 'Suttons' around the globe.
A shame since that seems like the perfect place for a game like this

• Haha
Reactions: Brosewood

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Just gonna confirm that pregnancy will not be a part of Stuck in Sutton.
I like where the game is going .... wish there was a way to rest and recharge energy but i am sure that will come .....keep up the development its a great start

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I like where the game is going .... wish there was a way to rest and recharge energy but i am sure that will come .....keep up the development its a great start
You can snort cocaine punchased from Chance at the Pink Lounge Strip Club to gain +1 energy at the risk of a game over (Only a big risk if you've taken other drugs such as Lean and Ecstasy.) v0.2 will feature the ability to rest, regain energy, and play through the second day.

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
I'd recommend shortening your passages a bit and making dialogue text more distinctive. Other than that, this seems mostly like proof of concept so far, so too early to judge but I'll be watching at least

gasmo

Oct 29, 2019
Definitely like the writing! I do think that it can kind of blend together at times, but that might just be my ADHD at work. Looks really good for a starting point!

Reactions: Brosewood

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Just letting those that are unaware that recently I've been dropping guides on itch.io.

v0.2 is also 90% done and should be out in the next few days.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Quick little emergency patch just dropped to fix the Lottery so the $10 result doesn't give $100 instead.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This seems great but I can't help but feel like I'd end up disappointed if I played more now now. Looking forward to you growing it more so I can really sink my teeth in.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes