Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
How do you give annabell the fake id, is there somthing speific i need to do or is it not in the game yet?
You need to go to Chance to get the Fake ID. The 'Relationships' tab should guide you through the process.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Seems nice so far, but telling Annabell to stand up for herself...is the corruption path, did I read that right? I thought she was treated pretty unfairly at home. I guess I'm not exactly the target group for this game - not sure what helping the mechanics does since I had to decide between that and doing new things with Annabell. I assumed there is a cheaper option somewhere for a car. Around day 5 I only made about 500 bucks since I avoided selling drugs and stripping (didn't feel right since Annabell trusts the character). Couldn't find another solution for the broken shower either. :unsure:

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Seems nice so far, but telling Annabell to stand up for herself...is the corruption path, did I read that right? I thought she was treated pretty unfairly at home. I guess I'm not exactly the target group for this game - not sure what helping the mechanics does since I had to decide between that and doing new things with Annabell. I assumed there is a cheaper option somewhere for a car. Around day 5 I only made about 500 bucks since I avoided selling drugs and stripping (didn't feel right since Annabell trusts the character). Couldn't find another solution for the broken shower either. :unsure:
If you're going down the 'corruption path' with Annabell, you're most likely going to have to sell your body in some way (either stripping or prostitution). Drug dealing is hard with Annabell as you can't lower Notoriety effectively without access to the Church. If you want a more wholesome playthough, you'd be better of going for Dan, Mary, or Russ.

Helping the mechanics leads you down Russ' path. This will actually help you unlock a cheaper option for the car (the $2000 Futo NT-R) which can be unlocked for later playthroughs.

The broken shower does have more solutions, but you can't engage in those solutions during a corrupting Annabell playthrough (minus having sex with the plumber).

I've written more in-depth guides for most of this content that are on and my (does require you to join my Patreon, but you get new guides earlier than on itch.io).

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes