Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Promising game!(y)
But lottery just doesn't work... Bought a ticket, read the message about the win, nothing changed (I mean cash)...
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
It'd be a bug. I'll look into it.

How can you trigger Chance threesome? If you end 2nd day with Chance you don't get to corrupt Annabelle, and if you spend the night with her you skip Chance's events? Or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for the reply anyway)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: wDisney

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Promising game!(y)
But lottery just doesn't work... Bought a ticket, read the message about the win, nothing changed (I mean cash)...
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
This bug has been fixed on itch.io and Newgrounds.

wDisney

Jan 16, 2018
Some events can raise your sluttiness above 200, which leads to it resetting to 0 and locking activities.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Some events can raise your sluttiness above 200, which leads to it resetting to 0 and locking activities.
It should automatically set back to 200 and does so in my limited testing. Can you tell me which specific events trigger this?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
A small bug that I found... when you work at the bar, it says it only takes 1 energy but it spends 2 for some reason.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
FYI (V0.7): The Mixdrop download gets flagged as a virus by Firefox. The Mega one doesn't.
I didn't upload the Mixdrop link. Most likely a false positive either way.

A small bug that I found... when you work at the bar, it says it only takes 1 energy but it spends 2 for some reason.
I'm gonna need more specifics. I've run a quick test and have found no issues.

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah I get the same thing, ticks twice when you click work at the bar. And then, eventually, at a certain point "talk to mary" just shows a black screen

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
The issue with the bar work has been found. Will issue a hotfix later today. Thanks for all the reports.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Hotfix is now live. The only issue I haven't addressed is the one involving talking to Mary, as that'll take a bit more of a fine come to check through.

Reactions: Gmankeh
Aug 3, 2017
I think the talk to mary- black screen one might have been related to the energy loss, as I haven't gotten it again since the hotfix (of course, I only got it once to begin with). Maybe something to do with energy potentially being negative?

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I think the talk to mary- black screen one might have been related to the energy loss, as I haven't gotten it again since the hotfix (of course, I only got it once to begin with). Maybe something to do with energy potentially being negative?
I'll be honest, I haven't checked yet but that could be it, as it should be impossible to have negative energy if things are working right.

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
Nice game, like the concept of going through a fixed period of time. Found one bug, sluttiness breaks when you ask Annabell's father to fix the shower:
1704294130412.png

Reactions: Brosewood

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Nice game, like the concept of going through a fixed period of time. Found one bug, sluttiness breaks when you ask Annabell's father to fix the shower:
View attachment 3229181
Thanks for the comment.

Recommend you create a save before this passage if you can, as there's another issue relating to $AnnaDay4 that'll cause issues down the line. Hotfix will be coming later today.

Reactions: bKohime2

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
hotfix.png

Hotfix v0.8a has dropped, fixing an issue with shifts not randomizing at McCall's Bar.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes