thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
It's a shame you won't be doing in any impreg content even as a bad end but I get you don't have any interest in putting it in.

But just out of curiosity how hard would it be to actually implement something like that? Like say everytime the MC has sex, the condom has x% chance of breaking leading to pregnancy and a bad end?

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
It's a shame you won't be doing in any impreg content even as a bad end but I get you don't have any interest in putting it in.

But just out of curiosity how hard would it be to actually implement something like that? Like say everytime the MC has sex, the condom has x% chance of breaking leading to pregnancy and a bad end?
It could be done, but:
  1. I'd have to comb through every sex scene where the male cums inside of the MC whilst wearing a condom
  2. Factor in the MC taking the morning after pill on Chance's storyline
  3. Account for the few scenes that don't involve a condom and could still involve a pregnancy risk (The Plumber has some)
  4. It might not work with old saves
  5. Best case scenario for pregnancy, you'd show signs of pregnancy on the last in-game day if you got pregnant the first day. You'd in theory be able to have sex 10 times that day (Cocaine + Coffee Cup/Coin tattoo), but it's not a route most players are going to go considering you'd likely want to make some money and get a start on things such as Stripping (2 Energy).
  6. A bad end wouldn't make much sense as the game takes place in California and it's relatively easy to get an abortion there. Not going to get into the political weeds of that, but I'm willing to argue a promiscuous character that has lots of sex would have no issues with doing so.
At this point, the game's pretty set in stone when it comes to variables. Pregnancy hasn't ever been a plan of mine when it comes to Stuck in Sutton. It might crop up in some of the romance ends (there are two fully romanceable males and one who has a semi-romance path), but it wouldn't be fetishized in any way.

Reactions: AelphysTerra

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks for a great game! I might be stupid, but how do you initiate anything with Annabell? The first few days, the only option is "talk about the church" or something like that, which is a repeatable conversation but doesn't use energy or seem to advance anything. After that, maybe by day 3 or so, it seems to bug, as you talk to her and it says "Mind if we talk" and there's no other text or options, the only thing you can do is hit the back button.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Thanks for a great game! I might be stupid, but how do you initiate anything with Annabell? The first few days, the only option is "talk about the church" or something like that, which is a repeatable conversation but doesn't use energy or seem to advance anything. After that, maybe by day 3 or so, it seems to bug, as you talk to her and it says "Mind if we talk" and there's no other text or options, the only thing you can do is hit the back button.
I did write a guide about Annabell's path on .

TL;DR
  1. Talk to Annabell and get the supplies
  2. Talk to her 3 times about the church (does not use energy) This must be done during Day 1 and Day 2
  3. On Day 2, talk to her again and she'll ask for your help with food packages for charity.
  4. During this, you'll have 4 main options:
    1. Ask when her father will be back - Annabell's father will talk about what happened and eventually say he'll solve things himself.
    2. Tell her to stand up for herself - Annabell will fight with her father and you will be banned from the church for the foreseeable future. You'll also gain a considerable amount of Stress. Finally, this will lead to End of Day 2 content with Annabell and start her corruption path.
    3. Offer to donate food (You need at least one food in your inventory) - Annabell's father will thank you and offer you a favor.
    4. Offer to buy food (You need at least $25 cash) - Annabell's father will thank you and offer you a favor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vidust

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
StuckInSutton-0.9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Last edited:

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
v9a.png \

Hotfix v0.9a is out, addressing stress reduction during sex with Annabell at the hotel.

wDisney

Jan 16, 2018
Are there any plans to rehaul beauty stat? It being capped at 50(60) with no way to raise further is kinda counterintuitive? Also beauty loses to sluttiness in terms of strip outfits really fast with cap being 50(60). That being said, most stats having different caps is confusing)

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Are there any plans to rehaul beauty stat? It being capped at 50(60) with no way to raise further is kinda counterintuitive? Also beauty loses to sluttiness in terms of strip outfits really fast with cap being 50(60). That being said, most stats having different caps is confusing)
There won't be any rework to beauty. With hindsight I should've made beauty 100/110 to line it up with most other stats. I probably should've called it cleanliness rather than beauty. Reworking this content would require me to go through 100s of pages of content and adjust it whilst hopefully not breaking it. Considering my lasthotfix literally involved one word, chances are a lot higher than one might suspect.

Beauty is supposed to lose out to sluttiness in stripping as sluttiness can take time to level and requires players to do more depraved things that they may not want their character to do.

wDisney

Jan 16, 2018
There won't be any rework to beauty. With hindsight I should've made beauty 100/110 to line it up with most other stats. I probably should've called it cleanliness rather than beauty. Reworking this content would require me to go through 100s of pages of content and adjust it whilst hopefully not breaking it. Considering my lasthotfix literally involved one word, chances are a lot higher than one might suspect.

Beauty is supposed to lose out to sluttiness in stripping as sluttiness can take time to level and requires players to do more depraved things that they may not want their character to do.
Yeah, It's not a big problem or anything, I just thought there might be some content planned for raising beauty to 100 for a less depraved walkthrough (more beauty = more tips on bar work, and more random events, for example; as it is Dan romance seems a bit barebones on other content - only thing his mom approves of is bar work it seems?)
Anyways, thanks for your work!

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Yeah, It's not a big problem or anything, I just thought there might be some content planned for raising beauty to 100 for a less depraved walkthrough (more beauty = more tips on bar work, and more random events, for example; as it is Dan romance seems a bit barebones on other content - only thing his mom approves of is bar work it seems?)
Anyways, thanks for your work!
You can also be stripping and pursuing Dan's romantic path, but admittedly some of the more illegal activities will end that story line. That does limit one's content for a Dan Romanitc playthrough, but it was either that or I let you date a cop whilst committing numerous crimes.

Sep 26, 2020
Oh, well, we wouldn't want to date a cop while committing crimes.
No.
We're supposed to be dating a cop while he commits numerous crimes.
Like, duh. That's what cops do!

mitchteck

Jan 3, 2023
How do you give annabell the fake id, is there somthing speific i need to do or is it not in the game yet?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes