Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Sorry it shouldn't have a password.

@Uploaders / mods please help in fixing the download files. :(

althworld

May 12, 2018
is the sleeping potion not working? the 'remove clothes' option is gray even after using it. are there any other requirements to fulfill for the scene?

Wazzaboy10

Jun 4, 2018
is the sleeping potion not working? the 'remove clothes' option is gray even after using it. are there any other requirements to fulfill for the scene?
it wont work if you sleep until midnight i dont know if its bug or something but if yu have given sleeping potion then wait until evening and go to arcade and work in grocery store when you return home you can do it but it wont work if you sleep

Wazzaboy10

Jun 4, 2018
Does anything ever happen with Izumi? I have her Love at 106, and her Lust at 60, but nothing ever changes.

Also, after around like day 40, the game is constantly stuck on the weekend, which is nice, because doing the uneventful 5 days of school constantly was annoying, but there's a chance that my save is glitched, because I read somewhere around here that Clio appears outside of school, but I've never seen her do that on any of the days.
its fixed now

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sorry it shouldn't have a password.

@Uploaders / mods please help in fixing the download files. :(
the cheating tag refers to what some people call "ntr" meaning one of those five girls we can romance fucking some other dude or that tag is only for the mc... ? this is what keeps me from supporting this game, id like to be sure of that before becoming a patreon.
(y)

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Flower shop is being addressed. Thanks all for reporting it.

the cheating tag refers to what some people call "ntr" meaning one of those five girls we can romance fucking some other dude or that tag is only for the mc... ? this is what keeps me from supporting this game, id like to be sure of that before becoming a patreon.
(y)
No, this is not NTR.

A little "netori" but not "netorare". The thing is, I haven't implemented this so called cheating as the current release has yet to scratch the surface of the game's story. But having sex as the initial goal is intended as this is part of the prologue.

FYI to everyone.

Short Summary:
Since we are near the 0.1 version, which marks the most important goal of our timeline.

Just wanted to give you guys a big headsup that on June 30, we are planning to pause the patreon page but this doesn't mean that we will stop the production.
This is just a mean to pause the payment of the patrons for our game improvements update,during this period no Patrons will be charged and should be charged.

Reason:
Huge game play improvements.

Long Summary:

Reactions: hunk147
Apr 8, 2018
thats sister save, i didnt bother about other girls so u can play it out with advantage,
give her sleeping pills and go to get a titjob at latenight or just go when she takes shower for titjob

izhanzo

Jul 8, 2017
thats sister save, i didnt bother about other girls so u can play it out with advantage,
give her sleeping pills and go to get a titjob at latenight or just go when she takes shower for titjob
what requirements to get the "remove clothes" selection?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes