Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Black screen bug, can't really do much after it. Have to restart everything. Happens when u enter izanamis room at night and check her bed.

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I'm a little clueless about the objectives of this game. What are the rewards from learning to cook many different dishes? Can the MC eat any of his own cooking or just stockpiles them? Is there a 2nd cookbook available? When will we see the mom appear? Thanks.
2nd cook book is available, cooking and giving it to the girl gives you love points.

Black screen bug, can't really do much after it. Have to restart everything. Happens when u enter izanamis room at night and check her bed.
Are you sure you are using the correct version? That has been fixed with 0.0.06b and current version 0.0.6c is no longer doing blackscreen.

(If you are using an old save game this will cause issues)

still can't change clothes in the evening and because of that can't go to bed.
Althworld, it must have been with the 0.0.6a to 0.0.6b save game that you have.
Unfortunately you have to start new, unless you wanted to import your save game so I can modify it. You may PM me.

Reactions: James unknown man

althworld

May 12, 2018
i played it again after deleting all the previous save games but the black screen problem at night after you check Izanami is still there in the newest version.

Josh996

Oct 6, 2017
2nd cook book is available, cooking and giving it to the girl gives you love points.

Are you sure you are using the correct version? That has been fixed with 0.0.06b and current version 0.0.6c is no longer doing blackscreen.

(If you are using an old save game this will cause issues)

Althworld, it must have been with the 0.0.6a to 0.0.6b save game that you have.
Unfortunately you have to start new, unless you wanted to import your save game so I can modify it. You may PM me.
i'm got blackscreen to, i'm play in new game

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Hi All,

I'll remake the script for the sleeping scene Izanami to avoid black screens and will include a new content with it.

Will update soon as I've got the new scenes from my artist we will also include some quests for guidelines as we are drafting it as of this time.

For the meantime you may join our discord

Download MacOS version .

Reactions: brynhildr

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Does anything ever happen with Izumi? I have her Love at 106, and her Lust at 60, but nothing ever changes.

Also, after around like day 40, the game is constantly stuck on the weekend, which is nice, because doing the uneventful 5 days of school constantly was annoying, but there's a chance that my save is glitched, because I read somewhere around here that Clio appears outside of school, but I've never seen her do that on any of the days.

althworld

May 12, 2018
yeah, there should be an option to skip school or classes with some events in between. at least there should be some interaction with other characters during school. some events in school should be nice too.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes