Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
i think instead of releasing the game in increments after one or two bugfixes is less efficient unless you want our opinion on the bugs. instead, it would be better if you released it after making it more complete even if it took some time. you can just improve the minor bugs that are missed at a later version. the current way of releasing makes people lose interest. for a good enough game, we are willing to wait a bit and would be happier to play it.
Thanks Althworld I'll take that into my updates next time, the reason why I made 0.0.6b is those bugs were game breaking because of a script that I left out. There were alot of stuff impacted on the backend.

The minor bugs are yet to be patched as we will be doing the maps that were resized plus the quest logs and will insert new stuff. Next update will be soon.

no i didn't delete the www\save folder it's there but the game for no reason will not save
Hmm.. first time I heard it. The game actually doesn't require to be in admin mode to save, so not sure what happened there. But if this is a special case I'll take a look on why it is happening.

i like the art in the previews..but am wary of RPGM usually....can someone tell me if there is alot of the typical travelling around a top down map wander aimlessly through town to find a sparkly door?..if that is not in this i will give it a shot...maybe just a screenshot or two if that issue exists..lol..picky aint i?... :D
To be honest it's boring as the story progression is at 1%, we are rebuilding it and doing updates up to 1st week of april.

-Take it from me, the game dev.

Reactions: aslover69 and Zachy

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Looks somewhat interesting, but the few spelling errors at the beginning threw me abit off

althworld

May 12, 2018
i feel this game has a lot of potentials if done right. especially since rpgm isn't that annoying in this game. i just hope there is an alternate harem ending. especially the art. i hope there will be other games with the same art style.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
uh what do i do. I started school and the only thing i can do after talkign to the white haired chick is skip till schools end. i get no quests or what so ever. I skipped like 1 week now with nothing happening in the weekdays or weekends.

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
Map resizing and re-enabling of Izanami's night scene is in progress. Will provide an update soon.

Did you use the old save? If yes, it might cause a bug where in you can't talk to the drawer. Unless you use the old save and went on weekday the transition would be okay and you can talk to the drawer.

Did you delete the www\save folder? If so, you might need to create a folder again inside together with the .exe file.

The lust can be attained by doing malicious things (going under the bed to spy when she is dressing, shower and etc.) and it was upgraded to a notch so it wouldn't be a 20 minute grind of lust to attain 20+ lust.

I'm not interested in having alot of support but if I did have that's good, but what interests me is we view some game developers as who just wants to get money from people.

I only intend to help the artists behind me as I've said on my previous post and to protect the requests of my patrons no matter how much they pay or how many they are, I entertain request from patrons. If I really wanted to earn a nickle and dime I would have upped my patron subscriptions with these quality of art (well gameplay is abit boring as it is still at 1% rebuilt).

Thus thanks for the interest, as the game is free nobody is being forced to pay as I also update the public version along with premiums :)

P.S. F95zone is a great community I wanted to give back to this community by finishing a game even though it is below $100 or even if 1 patron or $1 has been left or $0 at all.

I also take suggestions to people who give constructive feedback like the one in the 2nd page where in I remade all my maps because he provided me a constructive points on what and why it is inefficient to have a huge map versus an efficient and beautiful map.
i made a new save but it was from 6A not this update B

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Not sure what I'm doing besides grinding in circles? Is the 2nd cooking book available? I'm not very impressed with this game so far!

Dec 6, 2017
Looks somewhat interesting, but the few spelling errors at the beginning threw me abit off
In any game, grammar is never an issue unless its OCD problem for ya. Usually those are fixed when they finalize the game and polish it or if people complain enough they'll fix it. Basically ignore any grammar mistakes in any game and if you're patient enough they'll be fixed eventually. Also I know its rare for any Patreon games to be completed lol. But there have been some completed and had gotten polished.

althworld

May 12, 2018
i think a randomized wake-up option for izanami during the night scene would be interesting. one that leads to either a bad situation or a good one depending on the love and lust points.
you could add a corruption or romance mechanism where higher lust than love leads to corruption and vice versa. making harem possible for corruption.
anyway, these are my suggestions. make your game as you like. i like this game because of the wonderful art style and the more tolerable and less annoying RPGM gameplay. so i do hope it gets better.

Reactions: Tams-Senpai

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
First of all I would like to apologize for the bugs that you guys experienced.
I've managed to fix major to minor bugs which was caused by importing the old events to the new project.

Again I apologize for this.

New release can be download .

i think a randomized wake-up option for izanami during the night scene would be interesting. one that leads to either a bad situation or a good one depending on the love and lust points.
you could add a corruption or romance mechanism where higher lust than love leads to corruption and vice versa. making harem possible for corruption.
anyway, these are my suggestions. make your game as you like. i like this game because of the wonderful art style and the more tolerable and less annoying RPGM gameplay. so i do hope it gets better.
Thanks I'll keep this in note.

Reactions: brynhildr

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm a little clueless about the objectives of this game. What are the rewards from learning to cook many different dishes? Can the MC eat any of his own cooking or just stockpiles them? Is there a 2nd cookbook available? When will we see the mom appear? Thanks.

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018
I'm a little clueless about the objectives of this game. What are the rewards from learning to cook many different dishes? Can the MC eat any of his own cooking or just stockpiles them? Is there a 2nd cookbook available? When will we see the mom appear? Thanks.
Quote from the release notes. "Please note that the story and the game itself is being rebuilt, expect incomplete and no guidelines at all in this current build!"

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes