VN Ren'Py Abandoned Student Dorm [v0.1 SneakPeak] [Stuart.Dev]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I plan to tell different stories about the different characters.
I plan to mark new content, new scenes, etc. so that you don't have to make a thousand clicks to discover something. I don't like that either. But you should have the possibility to visit the residents of the dorm again and again to "have fun" if you want to. I also don't plan to include mini-games or repetitive tasks. I find that this is mostly just annoying.
I hope this tells you and others more about the content.
Sandbox? I'll pass. I wish you well on this.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
A nice start, definitely some good potential.

There is some awkward dialogue which I'm guessing is from not being a native English speaker? Otherwise the only real issue I saw was the entire bottom of the screen is blacked out for your text box, I believe it is fair to say that most of us prefer less intrusive text boxes so we can see more of the picture unobstructed. Especially during the sexy scenes.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Those sex animations are really good. Sandbox i dont really care about as long as its not grindy shit & more like Harem Hotel its fine. Will look out for more updates.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Sex scene with Charlotte was very good, especially blowjob. Can't wait for more stuff with her. I wonder what main characters real job will be?

Sandbox could get annoying if dorms will get expanded in next version and there will be more doors and stairs to click, have to wait and see how it will go. Also not sure if those idle animations are worth the effort, never really saw any point in animations outside of sex scenes.:unsure:

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
holy fuck. moaning sounds, almost all renders are animated. thats some work...the ahegao ace was great too. i would say the female models arent the best looking and can be improved. other than that its pretty good teaser. goodluck with the game.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
A more realistic style models using honey select engine. Make it feel different than the crowd which is good. Hopefully the sandbox format doesnt make for lesser stories has it usually does..

Main minor complain so far is that the character model seems to stand a bit too far from the camera, though I could see this being used in the narrative where the girl appear slowly closer has they feel more comfortable..

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
any update on the progress with this? I really enjoyed the demo. Don't normally ask for updates here but there is no patreon link

Reactions: Meridian

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Per discussion with the Dev, their time hasn't allowed for continued work on the game.

Marking as Abandoned, but that can always change if future development occurs.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes