• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Keep it coming! Really love this one, so many cute girls. Luckily it's an harem game, as I hate to choose!

My pupils ask me, "Who's best, Ronaldo or Messi?", I'll guess you say Messi, but I feel nauseated when I have to choose. So, I have 3 answers, I can't choose, none because they are both bad players or Zlatan! :ROFLMAO: ;). The last one outdated as he stopped playing.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
hopefully: of ALL different kinds.

• • • • •

thanks for sharing, brother Zemax;

cheers.
Please have courtesy and put this offensive to me image in a spoiler. I am trying to read a thread and than see a very offensive disgusting image to me. I really do not want to be sickened and scared to read a thread on this site.

Reactions: KotocToc

SammieVN

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2023
Incest removed? Or am I thinking of a different game...could of sworn this one had that tag before.
Mmm, now you've made me doubt.:unsure: I'm not sure if it had that tag, but it should.;)

Maybe she's not the only one making the game. Game development is a complex process.
As you said, game development is a very complex process and unfortunately, I do everything alone (write the script, translate it, do the renders and videos, edit in Photoshop, program everything, and also be present on social media).o_O

I started learning Koikatsu & Ren'Py a few months ago, and I believe that I've improved a lot in the design, but I still have a long way to go in terms of programming since I'm learning everything through trial and error and by watching tutorials.:geek:

In addition to my job and daily chores, I work on the game in my free time (which isn't much). That's why making updates takes a bit longer than I would like.:cry:

I dream of making a living from this and being able to quit my current job to dedicate myself full time to game development. I want to thank you all for taking the time to try out my game and share your opinions; it means a lot to me. :love::giggle::whistle:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Mmm, now you've made me doubt.:unsure: I'm not sure if it had that tag, but it should.;)

As you said, game development is a very complex process and unfortunately, I do everything alone (write the script, translate it, do the renders and videos, edit in Photoshop, program everything, and also be present on social media).o_O

I started learning Koikatsu & Ren'Py a few months ago, and I believe that I've improved a lot in the design, but I still have a long way to go in terms of programming since I'm learning everything through trial and error and by watching tutorials.:geek:

In addition to my job and daily chores, I work on the game in my free time (which isn't much). That's why making updates takes a bit longer than I would like.:cry:

I dream of making a living from this and being able to quit my current job to dedicate myself full time to game development. I want to thank you all for taking the time to try out my game and share your opinions; it means a lot to me. :love::giggle::whistle:
I'd be glad to help you with the game like I'm doing with another.

Reactions: SammieVN

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
huh... dev... you normally tag something when that said tag happened in the game...
There's nothing about Vaginal Sex in the game yet, i played thinking that would be something worth of it =(

SammieVN

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2023
huh... dev... you normally tag something when that said tag happened in the game...
There's nothing about Vaginal Sex in the game yet, i played thinking that would be something worth of it =(
Hi, I'm sorry about that. :( The post it's not mine so I didn't put those tags. I'm gonna ask for the property of the post so this don't happen again. :cry: My apologies again.

KotocToc

Oct 17, 2023
I loved the update! :love: It's evident that you're putting a lot of effort into the visual improvements, and thanks for adding music and sounds. I also loved the new feature in the choices!

You're on the right track, keep it up, and congratulations! (y)

• Red Heart

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop putting shot transitions without immediate dialogue, then slapping dialogue on it without even changing the shot again. This is sort of thing is exceedingly obnoxious:
(the number is the number of clicks)
0:initial shot
1:initial shot plus dialogue
2:2nd shot
3:2nd shot plus dialogue
4:3rd shot
5:3rd shot plus dialogue
6:4th shot
7:4th shot plus dialogue

The same result could be achieved by simply adding the dialogue at the same time as the shots change:
0:initial shot plus dialogue
1:2nd shot plus dialogue
2:3rd shot plus dialogue
3:4th shot plus dialogue
Instead of taking 7 clicks it only takes 3, over the course of an entire VN this effect is multiplied dramatically. No one wants to get carpal tunnel from clicking through AVNs.

SammieVN

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2023
Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop putting shot transitions without immediate dialogue, then slapping dialogue on it without even changing the shot again. This is sort of thing is exceedingly obnoxious:
(the number is the number of clicks)
0:initial shot
1:initial shot plus dialogue
2:2nd shot
3:2nd shot plus dialogue
4:3rd shot
5:3rd shot plus dialogue
6:4th shot
7:4th shot plus dialogue

The same result could be achieved by simply adding the dialogue at the same time as the shots change:
0:initial shot plus dialogue
1:2nd shot plus dialogue
2:3rd shot plus dialogue
3:4th shot plus dialogue
Instead of taking 7 clicks it only takes 3, over the course of an entire VN this effect is multiplied dramatically. No one wants to get carpal tunnel from clicking through AVNs.
Hello! :giggle: Thank you for the advice. (y) I'll keep it in mind for future updates! I did it this way because several people asked me to be able to see the photos without the text, but if it's a bother, I'll try to change it. ;)

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Hello! :giggle: Thank you for the advice. (y) I'll keep it in mind for future updates! I did it this way because several people asked me to be able to see the photos without the text, but if it's a bother, I'll try to change it. ;)
Players can press "h" or the mouse button 3 (click in the mouse wheel) to hide the dialogue and UI at any time, so there's no need for that. Thanks for responding.

SammieVN

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2023
Players can press "h" or the mouse button 3 (click in the mouse wheel) to hide the dialogue and UI at any time, so there's no need for that. Thanks for responding.
Perfect, I'll take note of that then, I'll fix it in future versions. ;) Thank you very much for taking the time to comment, I'm still in the learning process :geek: and any constructive feedback to improve the gaming experience and my knowledge is welcome. :giggle:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I really liked the update although the content between the MC and Leonor is a little rushed, but well (let's say that since it's incognito, it's fine) what I didn't like very much is the animation and how it alternates with the static images , that is, the animation occurs and when you click or press, the static image appears (personally I would prefer that it only be continuous animations and with a longer duration) and also for the dialogue it is in the animation scene included, well in this case the dialogue is what you are thinking, well as a recommendation on my part, but well it can be improved or if you want to continue like this, well I will have to get used to it, but I sincerely appreciate that there is animation (animations) hence I hope to see that for the next update it will be with the sister and for the MC to put her in her place because she abuses and makes fun of the poor MC a lot, that just as the MC confronted the boss, he does it with the sister and shows who is boss, up with the patriarchy hahaha, it's just a joke about the patriarchy, the rest is serious, greetings DEV

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes