SammieVN

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2023
Hey guys! New mini update is available! :love:

I wanted to tell you that I've found my style and I want the entire game to look like that. :geek: So I'm revamping the initial part of the game because I've learned so much about shaders and lighting, the difference is so stark from what I was doing before that I'm not satisfied with it anymore. :confused: I'm aiming to give it a much better appearance so the new people that play Student of Love can appreciate what's my work now and not my first steps on this. :giggle: I wanted to do it now that the game is fresh new and not when it's done cause I don't know when that's gonna be! :unsure:

Thank you so much for being there. (And don't worry, I'm still working on the next update aswell!) :p

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Ah, a fellow from my own little slice of hell on Earth is making a game huh? Guess the least I could do is check it out. I would sub if it's good but alas, I'm poor.

• Love
Reactions: SammieVN

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StudentOfLove-0.4.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SammieVN

SammieVN

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2023
Enjoyed the update even if it was only 30 seconds long :p
Thank you, sweetie, I'm really glad you liked it :love:

I would also like to release updates more frequently, but please keep in mind that I am just one person doing the work of many without being specialized in any. This is not my job; I would love it to be, but today it's my hobby and I do all in my free time.
I am not a programmer, nor a designer, nor a translator, nor a scriptwriter, and I am still learning to use all the software and programs I need, such as Koikatsu (CharaStudio and CharaMaker), Photoshop, Ren'Py, etcetera and I'm trying to invent a story, considering the number of rules this community has, plus I do it in my native tongue and in English. Also I respond to almost everything you guys say to me and I am always super respectful and try to add the tips you all give to me.
I am a slow learner and everything is very challenging for me, but I am persistent. I would love to release updates more frequently, but I do what I can with who I am and with all the personal problems I've been having for a while so pretty please, be patient, I promise I am always working on the updates and on the rework of the first part.
Thank you again for give my VN a try, I'm giving my truly best.

Love you guys, thank you for the support. <3

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sammie, love the start of your game. The characters are all cuties and I love cuties. Our young MC certainly has his hands full, with mom, sis, cousin Stacy (a super hot little cutie that I hope plays a bigger role in the game) and all the other characters. Can't wait for the next update and hopefully, the girls start sleeping in the MC's bed (including mom), and have a wild night. Maybe, some group fun too. Anyways, better go before I start getting weirder in my thinking, lol. Thanks for the wonderful game. Will you consider pregnancy down the road?
Oh, BTW, your character in the game is super hot. Will we be seeing any more of you? How about in the game itself?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes