HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Same kind of situation with Life Choices. Super long time between updates. Which sucks because both games are really good if you haven't played them 20+ times already.

Coming back to this one, I found a lot more paths that I don't remember the last time I played when this update came out. Was kind of disappointed all over again when I got to the engineering stuff and it said to be continued.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Still hoping this gets an update, have a save where my character got pregnant by the brother, really curious where that would go.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Oh shit? How can I get knocked up by my brother?
It's kind of annoying. First you need to not get pregnant during the first semester and during the break seduce your brother. Then spend time with your uncle and have sex with him and your brother in a bondage dungeon. They both come inside, so you'll have to do some save checking to see who got you pregnant. Heads up, seems like the uncle is more potent, he got my character pregnant about 12 times before I got one where the brother did. This is basically where it ends for now, not much more to this path yet.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
It's kind of annoying. First you need to not get pregnant during the first semester and during the break seduce your brother. Then spend time with your uncle and have sex with him and your brother in a bondage dungeon. They both come inside, so you'll have to do some save checking to see who got you pregnant. Heads up, seems like the uncle is more potent, he got my character pregnant about 12 times before I got one where the brother did. This is basically where it ends for now, not much more to this path yet.
Do you know if the game had any content with the players father outside of the intro?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Do you know if the game had any content with the players father outside of the intro?
There's some content where he "disciplines" you if you anger him by acting slutty. For example, if you take the stripper job and get caught doing so during your brother's party, he'll take action, but there are other way of accomplishing it. The gentleman on the previous page listed many of the game's endings, and I suspect one of them is father related.

Reactions: Coomer341
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes