HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
I dont have guide but some time ago i did all of them so i can write small hints about them. But it wont be perfect/super accurate.

Permanent Chastity/Permanent Chastity Together agree to wear belt from Engineering Department and then tell teacher about it, they will be closed and you will be stuck in the belt (better not being with relationship). If you give buddy belt you get second ending

Cum Slut work with Olivia, get belted by Robert, dont go with him and you should have option to wear cumslut choker

Memory Wipe/Prince's Concubine go into interwiev and abroad. There you will have choice of staying with prince forever (second) or trying to escape, you will then get caught and put into some sex factory where you can stay forever (first)

Stepmother became Dan wife, easy way to do it is after having chat with girls about sex and their experience you can go home or stay there with Dani and Haley. Stay and you will have this ending

Sugar Baby work as stripper and in the end you will have choice to stay with client

Polyamorous Wife/Stepford Wife you have to be Engineering penetration tester and try to hack belt (also on academic probation) if you put Bailey into belt you get first ending if not you got second

Permanent Vacation/Breeding Pet go on island with Barry and stay there, if you get pregnent you get second ending

Cuckqueen/Cougar be Barry pet, drop from school and move with him, you find him cheating if you stay with him you got first ending if leave and divorce him you got second

Submissive Wife get belt and go back to uncle after game (second vacation)

Artist's Mus just pick this job and agree to everything

Swingers/Country Girl/Snitches Get Stitches get expelled, do this alone, work as waitress, in court provide evidence for them. Dont recall what you have to do to get country girl ending and what for swinngers, i think it was sth about permanent or not transformation

Street Whore get expelled, do this alone and work as whore

Catgirl Pet/Free Use Woman get expelled, go to prison, dont fuck guard, you will be reeducated and at the end you can pick one of this two option

Chaste Parolee get expelled, go to prison, fuck guard

Chaste Wife drop school, move back with parents, agree to the belt from father

Large Family/Obedient Wife/Small Family faith as roommate, work as barista, agree to date Andre, amount of kids will give one of this three endings

Enslaved go to bar, go to Troy, dont fuck him, go out, in captivity lose strengh

Submissive Lesbian Wife Samantha roommate, work with her in the bar, be submissive

Boss Babe just be yoga instructor

Professional Surrogate get pregnent, carry the baby, dont be in relationship, have orgasm/masturbation denail also probably you have to be on academic probation (dont remember, dont care)

Trophy Wife work in ofice (Emily roommate)

Army Wife be barista, start working in bikini, dont be in relationship and go with the soldier

Prison Bitch/Life without Parole/Purple Prison Prostitute/Killed in Prison all four ending require you to change back into man. Change cannot be permanent. You have to get expelled, work as waitress, get into court and there you will be given choice to go into male prison. There you will be attacked by inmate (and can be killed, it looks like it is random), agree to became his bitch (Prison Bitch ending), murdering him (Life without Parole ending) or take purple pill and became Purple Prison Prostitute

It isnt perfect, but better than nothing :p
who are some of the characters you mention? like dan or barry?

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
On their Patreon i have not seen anything about Student X-change program :( I am not a sub though so maybe there is something.

But still it seems we have to wait for a long time for anything more than really minor stuff, and there does not seem to be a roadmap for even minor stuff.

Sep 8, 2019
based on when the game released and the updates if it holds as such it should be in mid-August. but i am not sure I think this is more a passion project and not a career based project

Reactions: PapaSt4lin

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Quick question on how to get to Barry's part. I don't understand. Am i supposed to also get expeled?
There is a lot of way to go into Barry's part. Easiest is take Emily and Barry and when Emily is fucking her boyfriend you go to Barry room. You can take Faith and try to be good girl with Barry next door which is also interesting

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
anyone got a guide for the game

Permanent Chastity/Permanent Chastity Together agree to wear belt from Engineering Department and then tell teacher about it, they will be closed and you will be stuck in the belt (better not being with relationship). If you give buddy belt you get second ending

Cum Slut work with Olivia, get belted by Robert, dont go with him and you should have option to wear cumslut choker

Memory Wipe/Prince's Concubine go into interwiev and abroad. There you will have choice of staying with prince forever (second) or trying to escape, you will then get caught and put into some sex factory where you can stay forever (first)

Stepmother became Dan wife, easy way to do it is after having chat with girls about sex and their experience you can go home or stay there with Dani and Haley. Stay and you will have this ending

Sugar Baby work as stripper and in the end you will have choice to stay with client

Polyamorous Wife/Stepford Wife you have to be Engineering penetration tester and try to hack belt (also on academic probation) if you put Bailey into belt you get first ending if not you got second

Permanent Vacation/Breeding Pet go on island with Barry and stay there, if you get pregnent you get second ending

Cuckqueen/Cougar be Barry pet, drop from school and move with him, you find him cheating if you stay with him you got first ending if leave and divorce him you got second

Submissive Wife get belt and go back to uncle after game (second vacation)

Artist's Mus just pick this job and agree to everything

Swingers/Country Girl/Snitches Get Stitches get expelled, do this alone, work as waitress, in court provide evidence for them. Dont recall what you have to do to get country girl ending and what for swinngers, i think it was sth about permanent or not transformation

Street Whore get expelled, do this alone and work as whore

Catgirl Pet/Free Use Woman get expelled, go to prison, dont fuck guard, you will be reeducated and at the end you can pick one of this two option

Chaste Parolee get expelled, go to prison, fuck guard

Chaste Wife drop school, move back with parents, agree to the belt from father

Large Family/Obedient Wife/Small Family faith as roommate, work as barista, agree to date Andre, amount of kids will give one of this three endings

Enslaved go to bar, go to Troy, dont fuck him, go out, in captivity lose strengh

Submissive Lesbian Wife Samantha roommate, work with her in the bar, be submissive

Boss Babe just be yoga instructor

Professional Surrogate get pregnent, carry the baby, dont be in relationship, have orgasm/masturbation denail also probably you have to be on academic probation (dont remember, dont care)

Trophy Wife work in ofice (Emily roommate)

Army Wife be barista, start working in bikini, dont be in relationship and go with the soldier

Prison Bitch/Life without Parole/Purple Prison Prostitute/Killed in Prison all four ending require you to change back into man. Change cannot be permanent. You have to get expelled, work as waitress, get into court and there you will be given choice to go into male prison. There you will be attacked by inmate (and can be killed, it looks like it is random), agree to became his bitch (Prison Bitch ending), murdering him (Life without Parole ending) or take purple pill and became Purple Prison Prostitute

Best that i cangive you

flawedmortal

Dec 18, 2018
Doesn't a thread get marked as Abandoned if it hasn't updated within a certain time-frame?
I know it's come up in the Coffee [20240505v13] before, just because it's a one-person devteam making a free game.
Or have I missed an announcement?

SilentAntagonist

Aug 20, 2019
Doesn't a thread get marked as Abandoned if it hasn't updated within a certain time-frame?
I know it's come up in the Coffee [20240505v13] before, just because it's a one-person devteam making a free game.
Yeah, this isn't the first time this game has been marked as Abandoned. It was about this long between the last two updates, so don't assume it's dead just because of that.

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Game doesnt need any annoucment just lack of update in long time. Some game where updated even after being marked as abandoned

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
The site should propably come up "inactive" tag for games that are not outright abandoned but just have not been updated for a long time. Iirc currently abandoned tag gets applied automatically, i think inactive should be one that gets applied automatically and then abandoned tag is added either manually or automatically after even longer pause on development.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
It's effectively abandoned till the dev starts working on it again which may never happen. It's almost 2 years since it was last updated.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes