Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Igias Hadesss

Mar 17, 2019
Has StudioFow ever mentioned before, what they are going to do about the "movies part"? Are we gonna wait any new movie on the future?
Sorry for my English, thank you!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Has StudioFow ever mentioned before, what they are going to do about the "movies part"? Are we gonna wait any new movie on the future?
Sorry for my English, thank you!
No they're making their films in the future also in UE4. From their FAQ's:

How will your movie production be impacted by Subverse?

We will continue making movies in the future. Instead of jumping into movies right away in a new engine, we chose to get some practice by using the game as our experimental lab.
We’ve already improved so much from 6 months ago, and we feel that we will improve even more during the development of Subverse. This will make sure we avoid the dreaded “first-year syndrome” that plagues 3DCG artists who are still learning a new engine.
Case in point - compare Lara in Trouble (2014) to Kunoichi 3 (2018), which was done in the same engine. The difference due to experience is vast. The experience we gain on the game, while the programmers are able help us with a lot of the toughest tasks, will translate into much higher quality

So the game doubles as their own IP as well as practice for when they get to making movies again.

And to drop another part from the FAQ's:

Is this going to be different from the flash games you did before?

It’s like comparing a Lada to a Ferrari - not even in the same league.
Thread Search brought up this Quote.
Maybe use it yourself next time, please.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Well luckily Subverse will not have rape. Beastiality/monsters yes, but rape no.
This actually caused me to not buy this game. So maybe not so lucky for them. They missed out on a customer. Probably many customers, considering what their previous content was mostly about - I bet that move alienated a lot of their previous customer base.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dicktits

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
This actually caused me to not buy this game. So maybe not so lucky for them. They missed out on a customer. Probably many customers, considering what their previous content was mostly about - I bet that move alienated a lot of their previous customer base.
Dude, their game is gonna sell even outside their supporters and people who are familiar with them, since it's also on Steam (except Germany, f me...). If you want some rape-like content, how about 316782, 315106, 318444 or especially 306692? There's even impregnation and giving_birth.

Not important (i think):
Besides, I for myself don't care if it's rape or whatnot. As long as I see good models with well animated penis entering pussy and filling it up without immediately pulling out, I don't care if it's futa or who did it. (e.g. nagoonimation, exga, affect3d, darsovin, meltrib, etc.)

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
They can't control that though. If they want to sell it on Steam, they have to abide by Steam's guidelines. And they're very clear about the whole "No rape, bestiality or other illegal content", at least of a sexual nature

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
They can't control that though. If they want to sell it on Steam, they have to abide by Steam's guidelines. And they're very clear about the whole "No rape, bestiality or other illegal content", at least of a sexual nature
They should release a 'patch' that adds the rest of the content into the game, (i.e. the rape, bestiality, etc.) but make it so you have to visit their website to get it. i.e. not make the extra content available through steam directly. heck it works for a lot of other games....

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
They should release a 'patch' that adds the rest of the content into the game, (i.e. the rape, bestiality, etc.) but make it so you have to visit their website to get it. i.e. not make the extra content available through steam directly. heck it works for a lot of other games....
you know how big that patch would be?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
it works for other games, but not for content that steam bans. If Steam finds out that they have that patch available they'll get into a lot of trouble with Steam. Steam's already undergoing a lawsuit alleging that they force games on their store to have the same price across other platforms and if that's true, they won't hesitate to remove the game from their store. It's a big gamble to take with very little payoff

Fnord

Feb 2, 2019
I just want them to finish Subverse so they can move on to new things. Zero interest in the game parts of the game and the lewds seem like a bunch of animated loops in a glorified gallery separate from the main game.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
it works for other games, but not for content that steam bans. If Steam finds out that they have that patch available they'll get into a lot of trouble with Steam. Steam's already undergoing a lawsuit alleging that they force games on their store to have the same price across other platforms and if that's true, they won't hesitate to remove the game from their store. It's a big gamble to take with very little payoff
I don't know. .. there are a LOT of japanese games with 'patches' that you get from their website, which have steam releases. And the patches add in the banned content (rape, loli, beastiliaty, etc.). But you can't get it directly through steam, and those games are still available. I'm pretty sure the catch is you can't advertise or release the 'extra content' directly through steam in any way. But otherwise it seems to be fine.

i.e. steam doesn't care, they just want plausible deniability.

Last edited:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Are ya sure about that considering the visual novels out there and rpg maker games(without need of a patch)on the store... :ROFLMAO: Steam's entire poloicy on what they allow and don't is fucking retarted but there are quite a few VNs and rpg maker games that have that content and being sold on the store.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
what works for one person might not work for another, especially one that reached the front page of top sellers. I obviously can't speak for the company, you'd have to ask them why they don't release a patch. All I can do is speculate and that's my best guess

Reactions: KoroG90

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'd say they wanted to safely establish the IP first, not risking it getting taken down. It's not like they couldn't create movies using the Subverse universe once the game's done.

Reactions: observer80

o4k6jo36h

Jul 24, 2021
Does anyone have the Sylvanas video in source quality? Most of the versions posted are pretty blurry, 18MB which is low. It's called 'Coronation' I think

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone have the Sylvanas video in source quality? Most of the versions posted are pretty blurry, 18MB which is low. It's called 'Coronation' I think
I think this is it. Seemed small to me, but then I remembered all of their movies were in 720p and it is a short one.

LongHigo

Oct 13, 2020
Hey y'all, I went and interpolated all of the movies and shorts up to 60 FPS. Due to filesize limits I had to split them up into four different archives. They can be found here:

This brings all of the animations up from 24 or 30 FPS to 60 FPS while also often taking up less space with the use of H.265 encoding. All of the videos originally took up ~15 GB, but after the interpolation they take up a bit less than 10 GB. Studio FOW's use of somewhat-transparent watermarks also screws up the AI model so it's a bit weird when something's "moving" behind it. Other than that, only light visual artifacts of the process are present which I've traced (funnily enough) not to the interpolation but rather to the extraction of frames from the original video. Go figure.

Anyway, enjoy!
Lara Croft + Liara T' movie has no sound, can you fix it? tks <3

Reactions: edhorren