Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Filesfm stuck at 100%, Anon and mixdrop download at like 50 KB/s and mega is not enough bandwidth :cry: Can you share workupload or terminal link?
Too big for Workupload and Terminal is too expensive; we only use it for DMCA'd stuff.

Reactions: NukaCola

mightymoo

Nov 22, 2019
why not use this as an opportunity go back to what they were great at
I don't get how people are hopeful that FOW will get back to doing animations like they used to.
They've been making more money out of Subverse than they ever did, and it isn't even done. So far it has raving reviews on steam for some reason, so they'll be making even more money. If they ever do finish it, they'll probably just make another game.

Seems like an easier way to earn a living, compared to working on long animations while dodging C&D letters from copyright owners and worrying about which platform will ban them next.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
fanmade videos i made sometime ago, enjoy :lepew:

Nice work!

FYI the Lily one appears to be distorted by the end. Bad upload?

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I was excited for a bit when I saw this thread had an update.
My hopes died when I saw the changelog and it was only subverse videos
Subverse game is a complete failure. One can only imagine how much money theyve wasted all this time. But now that they have a casual audience as well, why not use this as an opportunity go back to what they were great at.
The rotten fruits of greed – bitter & unsatisfying.

FOW went from being this close to becoming a genuine, successful NSFW content creator, maybe even with their own animation studio & hired animators – to peddlers of 3-second animations, in a shitty art-style, designed in a shitty engine. Now their fanbase is divided in half, and their unremarkable game is still in early access, after nearly 4 years of development.

All because they wanted to make a quick buck.

Moral of the story: Greed is a bad thing for a good reason :devilish::illuminati:

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
"Hey, we're popular for making content with a rather specific set of themes. Why don't we just pivot to game development on a whim, and make a game that includes none of the themes that made us popular! And best of all, we'll be working on it for the next several years, so don't expect to see anything similar to our original content for half a decade!" :)

Viger

Sep 19, 2017

FOW went from being this close to becoming a genuine, successful NSFW content creator, maybe even with their own animation studio & hired animators – to peddlers of 3-second animations, in a shitty art-style, designed in a shitty engine. Now their fanbase is divided in half, and their unremarkable game is still in early access, after nearly 4 years of development.

Moral of the story: Greed is a bad thing for a good reason :devilish::illuminati:
There's an user with Vincent in his avatar that would still tell you how wrong you are.

Reactions: NightRonin

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
There's an user with Vincent in his avatar that would still tell you how wrong you are.
If it's the same guy who got fired from being a Mod on FOW's Discord – then I know exactly who you're talking about.

But the words of people in FOW's corner will neither sway me nor change the truth – I realized long before they were even kicked off of Patreon that FOW's intentions would never be good towards the NSFW Animation community.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018

I was always against the game from the start. And have always wished for them to return to movies. There were teased sequels and plans that I still hope to see one day. Scarlett Nights is one my favorite films by them, so I was really looking forward to the sequel. And the new Kunochi Trilogy with the other DOA girls. Also Fowchan should have gotten a movie, rather than a game, but whatever....They said they would return to movies after Subverse got on its feet, but neither has happened so I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: observer80 and Ooh

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I was always against the game from the start. And have always wished for them to return to movies. There were teased sequels and plans that I still hope to see one day. Scarlett Nights is one my favorite films by them, so I was really looking forward to the sequel. And the new Kunochi Trilogy with the other DOA girls. Also Fowchan should have gotten a movie, rather than a game, but whatever....They said they would return to movies after Subverse got on its feet, but neither has happened so I'm not holding my breath.
Sorry to hear you've been let down, dude. But take it as a cosmic sign. My advice: Move on from these greedy, selfish assholes. There are over a dozen other content creators on here, with way better animations & morals. And if you ever need to vent about the FOW-assholes – you've got us, dude. :)(y):cool:

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
Honestly. The more I think about the direction FOW has gone, it was too good to be true for it to stay the same forever.

They made a quality product that was far beyond a lot of the shitty looking low level PS2 grade GIFS that flooded the internet but they got too big and were getting heat from copyright stooges and the trouble with funding being shut down.

FOW might have been too ahead of their time. Maybe in another 10-20 years one animator will be able to produce the quality animation on his own without needing a big team of developers and the internet will just be SWAMPED with FOW level animation videos.

It's like every freaking time when things start to look awesome, some bull shit comes along and gives the big double bird right in the face and screws the whole development.

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
True. The timing never seems to be right. But... I have faith that, with the content being released right now, things in the NSFW Animation community might be shifting to something new, bigger & better.

And FOW's fanbase slowly crumpling is a good sign in proof to this.

And I agree that in a small number of years – less than 10-20 – we'll have 10-15min long, high-quality, original & varied NSFW animated content, being released on a monthly – if not weekly – basis, by either a solo artist or even a small group of animators.

Most content creators do like to team-up periodically – BulgingSenpai & FatCat17, Rikolo & Nyl. Maybe someday we'll have permanent team-ups [Like The Avengers.]

As for FOW, I wouldn't chalk up their fate to simply copyright issues & funding. Other content creators have faced the same adversities, and have managed to remain the same creators they were, creating the same content they did, before their luck suddenly shifted.

But instead of thinking on that all day, I'll be remaining hopeful for the future – and that it holds more people like Nyl, Hydra & BulgingS, and less like Studio FOW.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Slowly crumbling is a laugh considering this is their member count on discord alone:
slowly crumbling.JPG

Obviously been a bit busy explaining game development to people in the actual game thread so haven't come back here for awhile, not sure why discussion is continuing here when movies won't be occurring for a while. But they will eventually :)

movie q.PNG

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Slowly crumbling is a laugh considering this is their member count on discord alone:
View attachment 1542668

Obviously been a bit busy explaining game development to people in the actual game thread so haven't come back here for awhile, not sure why discussion is continuing here when movies won't be occurring for a while. But they will eventually :)

View attachment 1542671
the year is 2077,pfp vincent boy keeps his long journey to suck studioFOW balls,other creators like bulgingS,desireSFM have already surpassed their animation quality, and they are just single artists,hes defending the looping cheap ass game, even with the fact that games like HADES and rocket league were more cheaper to make,but he still there, right around the corner, and keeps going....

True Story

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
the year is 2077,pfp vincent boy keeps his long journey to suck studioFOW balls,other creators like bulgingS,desireSFM have already surpassed their animation quality, and they are just single artists,hes defending the looping cheap ass game, even with the fact that games like HADES and rocket league were more cheaper to make,but he still there, right around the corner, and keeps going....

True Story
Personally happy to see that other animators stepped up when FOW finally left SFM. Blender's been a boon for certain animators, and even those that stayed in SFM have shown some quality works (Big Johnson, Sinthetic, noname55, etc). I understand people want FOW's longer animations back, but if everything in the game was 5 minute clips, then when the actual romantic content came along, it wouldn't seem as special, now would it?

Regarding your second point of comparing games, I took a look into Hades, which is Supergiant's 4th game after Bastion, Transistor, and Pyre (so already the comparison is moot, as you're comparing devs that have already released several games to a studio doing its first). Even so Hades took about 3 years to complete. It's written on Supergiant's own website:

hades.JPG

As for your 2nd example Rocket League, Psyonix developed 5 games before Rocket League (again making the comparison moot), but curiously their first speed car game, didn't set the world on fire. And they didn't make Rocket League til 7 years later. And still took them 2 years to make.

Do present your next argument, and try to be a bit more realistic :)

Reactions: demothrax

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Personally happy to see that other animators stepped up when FOW finally left SFM. Blender's been a boon for certain animators, and even those that stayed in SFM have shown some quality works (Big Johnson, Sinthetic, noname55, etc). I understand people want FOW's longer animations back, but if everything in the game was 5 minute clips, then when the actual romantic content came along, it wouldn't seem as special, now would it?

Regarding your second point of comparing games, I took a look into Hades, which is Supergiant's 4th game after Bastion, Transistor, and Pyre (so already the comparison is moot, as you're comparing devs that have already released several games to a studio doing its first). Even so Hades took about 3 years to complete. It's written on Supergiant's own website:

(image)

As for your 2nd example Rocket League, Psyonix developed 5 games before Rocket League (again making the comparison moot), but curiously their first speed car game, didn't set the world on fire. And they didn't make Rocket League til 7 years later. And still took them 2 years to make.

Do present your next argument, and try to be a bit more realistic :)
whysoserious.jpg
Why so serious?