Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
People sling shit, don't expect facts and logic to get thrown back? :p Folks really oughta learn to count their blessings, or fappings if you will. Do remember that FOW never like paywalled their content, you didn't have to be a patron to get their movies. There are a lot of creators that now private message their content, or create another website to distribute their content. And yet people still act super entitled and just snuff everything about their game venture, like how dare they establish their own IP that can't be copyrighted or sued ala their incident with Blizzard.

It sorta reminds me of when TFS decided to end DBZ Abridged, because it got so tiring dealing with copyright bullshit. That's not to say FOW's stopping (they don't have to deal with Youtube's bullshit system) but there's an inherent value in creating something that's entirely your own and not having to rely on parody work. Yes its taking time, but what game doesn't, let alone one where its members are all around the globe, and during a pandemic of all things.

The Pandora system disappointed many (myself included) on its initial viewing. But key word is initial, its good that they got that feedback now, rather than have it there had they just fully completed the game first. Now they can adapt and hopefully improve on it. We haven't seen it yet, so just be patient is all.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
People sling shit, don't expect facts and logic to get thrown back? :p Folks really oughta learn to count their blessings, or fappings if you will. Do remember that FOW never like paywalled their content, you didn't have to be a patron to get their movies. There are a lot of creators that now private message their content, or create another website to distribute their content. And yet people still act super entitled and just snuff everything about their game venture, like how dare they establish their own IP that can't be copyrighted or sued ala their incident with Blizzard.

It sorta reminds me of when TFS decided to end DBZ Abridged, because it got so tiring dealing with copyright bullshit. That's not to say FOW's stopping (they don't have to deal with Youtube's bullshit system) but there's an inherent value in creating something that's entirely your own and not having to rely on parody work. Yes its taking time, but what game doesn't, let alone one where its members are all around the globe, and during a pandemic of all things.

The Pandora system disappointed many (myself included) on its initial viewing. But key word is initial, its good that they got that feedback now, rather than have it there had they just fully completed the game first. Now they can adapt and hopefully improve on it. We haven't seen it yet, so just be patient is all.
wait, wait. I didn't mean to start another argument. I'm happy to receive any content recently, considering where we're commenting on.
I just don't believe giving them attention is a good thing. Isn't that what they want?

Just look at what "social networks" like facebook, twitter, insta, tiktik did to our world. radical left here, radical right there, "let's legalize pigeon&human marriage", etc..
I just want to enjoy my life, let others do them, let me do myself.

I hope my little joke wasn't taken too serious. Sorry.

(edit: if there's a moderator, I hope I didn't go against any rules, since I mentioned radical groups as a general in an argument)

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
wait, wait. I didn't mean to start another argument. I'm happy to receive any content recently, considering where we're commenting on.
I just don't believe giving them attention is a good thing. Isn't that what they want?

Just look at what "social networks" like facebook, twitter, insta, tiktik did to our world. radical left here, radical right there, "let's legalize pigeon&human marriage", etc..
I just want to enjoy my life, let others do them, let me do myself.

I hope my little joke wasn't taken too serious. Sorry.

(edit: if there's a moderator, I hope I didn't go against any rules, since I mentioned radical groups as a general in an argument)
Nah its not argument, just a discussion. I can talk without slinging insults. But I feel like there has to be rational talk, otherwise this and many other threads on here where people are just waiting for the next thing to get for free would just be an endless thread of anger and negativity.

At the very least, this place is moderated better than twitter or facebook lol

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Slowly crumbling is a laugh considering this is their member count on discord alone:

Obviously been a bit busy explaining game development to people in the actual game thread so haven't come back here for awhile, not sure why discussion is continuing here when movies won't be occurring for a while. But they will eventually :)
Thankfully for all of us, I'm done arguing over the deeds and misdeeds of FOW. But I'll finish on this:

You're a fan of the team – which is fine. Your life, your choices.

But you were also once a Mod on the very Discord server you just credited – I've just verified it with one of my Internet buddies, who's still an active mod on the FOW server. Why you continue to support them after what happened is beyond me, though. I was once fired from the Daily Mail, I didn't arrive back the next day & offer to wash their windows for free.

But again – your life, your choice.

Instead, I'll simply respond to all your messages in this thread – past, present & future – with the same reply I give everyone else who asks me on my thoughts & opinions on FOW:

"I don't care, nor will I ever need to."

Whether they crumple into dust and ash tomorrow morning, or somehow become the greatest NSFW Animation team for the next 100 years – I don't care. Because I'll never need to care.

Because whilst FOW were tinkering away in the shadows for 3-4 years, there have been a good dozen animators & content creators – minimum – who've been doing things with Blender & Photoshop & 3DSMAX & Audible that I would never have even dreamed of. And whilst FOW continues on with UE, these animators will continue to improve on both their skills & content, growing with each new release and in each day.

As a former fan of FOW, who once thought the world of them, I myself have grown to learn the error of my mistakes.
Now I know – I'll never need them. I'll always have something better.

Almost every user in this thread will agree with me on this. And to them, I'll say: Forget about FOW. Move on to Greener Pastures. Because there are some seriously greener ones out there...

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
the year is 2077,pfp vincent boy keeps his long journey to suck studioFOW balls,other creators like bulgingS,desireSFM have already surpassed their animation quality, and they are just single artists,hes defending the looping cheap ass game, even with the fact that games like HADES and rocket league were more cheaper to make,but he still there, right around the corner, and keeps going....

True Story
I'm just going to Print-Screen and frame this, because my diaphragm hasn't hurt this much from laughing since I first watched Boo! A Madea Halloween. :ROFLMAO::giggle:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thankfully for all of us, I'm done arguing over the deeds and misdeeds of FOW. But I'll finish on this:

But you were also once a Mod on the very Discord server you just credited – I've just verified it with one of my Internet buddies, who's still an active mod on the FOW server. Why you continue to support them after what happened is beyond me, though. I was once fired from the Daily Mail, I didn't arrive back the next day & offer to wash their windows for free.

But again – your life, your choice.

Instead, I'll simply respond to all your messages in this thread – past, present & future – with the same reply I give everyone else who asks me on my thoughts & opinions on FOW:

"I don't care, nor will I ever need to."

Whether they crumple into dust and ash tomorrow morning, or somehow become the greatest NSFW Animation team for the next 100 years – I don't care. Because I'll never need to care.

Because whilst FOW were tinkering away in the shadows for 3-4 years, there have been a good dozen animators & content creators – minimum – who've been doing things with Blender & Photoshop & 3DSMAX & Audible that I would never have even dreamed of. And whilst FOW continues on with UE, these animators will continue to improve on both their skills & content, growing with each new release and in each day.

As a former fan of FOW, who once thought the world of them, I myself have grown to learn the error of my mistakes.
Now I know – I'll never need them. I'll always have something better.

Almost every user in this thread will agree with me on this. And to them, I'll say: Forget about FOW. Move on to Greener Pastures. Because there are some seriously greener ones out there...
Yeah I modded their server, one of the first two in fact. But I was asked to step down cuz I tended to be a little too sarcastic towards members, and mods have to be role models :p I told them fine, that I'd still be a helpful member of the community regardless of my status.

Yes other artists have grown in the time since FOW's last film, of that there's no doubt. But I'd like to think the bar got raised in the first place because of FOW, and that's not something you can really deny. Before Lara in Trouble and Kunoichi, the SFM scene was just low quality gifs (actual gifs) of Mass Effect girls. The bar was raised. And I feel the same will happen again for H-games, and again when they make films in UE4 in the future.

If you've lost faith, that's fine, that's your choice. But I don't see a good enough reason to give up on them. They've released everything they've ever announced, even through a lawsuit by Blizzard. I'm still a fan cuz they haven't really given a reason not to be.

As for supporting other artists, great do that, but you can do both. I don't support as many artists as I used to (as I need to be way more responsible with my spending habits now xD), but I enjoy a fair amount.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017

Don't bother. You may retrace his posts with him claiming a new additional content is prepared a month after alpha release of Subverse and he will still say they never said that.
Even a total idiot can see both good and bad of someone, this guy doesn't. It's worse than Star citizen cultist, it's something mental and you can't help people like that, no matter what you do. Schizo or whatever it is, even medication doesn't always help there.

Reactions: NightRonin

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i really wanted scarlet nights gets a sequel
They set up 3 actually in the first episode, Catwoman’s the next one.

as for Snow, that isn’t Nier-related. It was sort of the training wheels project, FOW would let prospective animators mess around to see their potential. So if it looks like it was made by 10 different people that’s cuz it was :p

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Alright, here's the treat in torrent. I should have everything so far, thanks to everyone who shared (added Subverse content comparing to the old torrent) and almost all in original quality (few exception for those where the original files wasn't posted but uploaded on website like PH):

• Doujins
    • [Butcha-U] The Hatchery
    • [R-Wade] A mother's Love
    • [Sakula] What's in the box?
    • [Yokohama Junky (Makari Tohru)] Subverse "Trojan Horse"

• Interactives
    • Ahri - Huntress of Souls
    • Fiora - Blood Ties
    • Katarina - The General's Daughter
    • Nidalee - Queen of the Jungle
    • Zoey - Cum Harvest

• Movies
    • [FOW-001] Lara in Trouble
    • [FOW-002] Kunoichi 1 - Broken Princess
    • [FOW-003] Arena of Depravity - Coliseum of Lust
    • [FOW-004] Bioshag - Trinity
    • [FOW-005] Kunoichi 2 - Fall of the ShrineMaiden
    • [FOW-006] Beastly Bacchanalia
    • [FOW-007] Scarlet Nights - Ep 01
    • [FOW-008] Siren's Call
    • [FOW-009] Nightmare - Code Valentine
    • [FOW-010] The Royal Treatment
    • [FOW-011] Songbird's Shame
    • [FOW-012] Mila Red Riding Hood
    • [FOW-013] First Assembly
    • [FOW-014] Severance
    • [FOW-015] Ghosts of Paradise
    • [FOW-016] Kunoichi 3 - Dark Butterfly
    • [FOW-XXX] Project Snow

• Shorts
    • Ada Wong - Resident Evil
      • [StudioFOW] Botched Infiltration - Short
    • Alice Liddell - Alice Madness Return
      • [StudioFOW] Madness Within - Short
    • Cassandra Alexandra - Soulcalibur
      • [StudioFOW] Captive Cassandra - Short
      • [StudioFOW] The Forest of Pleasure - Short
    • Cassie Cage - Mortal Kombat
      • [StudioFOW] Daddy Issues - Short
      • [StudioFOW] Mommy Issues - Short
    • Chris Redfield - Resident Evil
      • [StudioFOW] Complete Anal Penetration - Short
    • Christie - Dead or Alive
      • [StudioFOW] Devilish Deepthroat - Short
    • Commander Jane Shepard - Mass Effect
      • [StudioFOW] Bachelor Party Omega - Short
      • [StudioFOW] Painful Consequences - Short
    • Elizabeth Comstock - BioShock
      • [StudioFOW] Bioshag Trinity - Portal Pooch - Short
      • [StudioFOW] Bordello Blues - Short
      • [StudioFOW] Spotted - Short
    • Harley Quinn - DC Comics
      • [StudioFOW] Agent of Chaos - Short
      • [StudioFOW] Harley's horsies - Short
      • [StudioFOW] Tentacle Trouble - Short
    • Ivy Valentine - Soulcalibur
      • [StudioFOW] Platinum Payback - Short
    • Kat - Devil May Cry
      • [StudioFOW] You Don't Fuck With A God - Short
    • Lara Croft - Tomb Raider
      • [StudioFOW] Lara's Nightmare - Short
      • [StudioFOW] Lara's Revenge - Short
    • Liara T'Soni - Mass Effect
      • [StudioFOW] Breaking the Shadow Broker - Short
    • Lisa Hamilton - Dead or Alive
      • [StudioFOW] Slave of the Balrog - Short
    • Mileena - Mortal Kombat
      • [StudioFOW] Let's play - Short
    • Miranda Lawson - Mass Effect
      • [StudioFOW] Return to Omega - Short
    • Morrigan Aensland - Darkstalkers
      • [StudioFOW] Succubus Halloween Special - Short
    • Morrigan - Dragon Age
      • [StudioFOW] A Mother's Pain - Short
      • [StudioFOW] The Ritual - Short 01
      • [StudioFOW] The Ritual - Short 02
    • Nidalee - League of Legends
      • [StudioFOW] The Circle of Life - Short
    • Rachel - Ninja Gaiden
      • [StudioFOW] The Hunted - Short
    • Sophitia Alexandria - Soulcalibur
      • [StudioFOW] Sophitia vs The Minotaur - Short 01
      • [StudioFOW] Sophitia vs The Minotaur - Short 02
      • [StudioFOW] Sophitia vs The Minotaur - Short 03
      • [StudioFOW] Sophitia vs The Minotaur - Short 04
    • Sylvanas Windrunner - World of Warcraft
      • [StudioFOW] Coronation - Short
    • Triss Merigold - The Witcher
      • [StudioFOW] Vile Wizardry - Short

• Subverse
    • FOW-Chan
      • Bikini
    • Lily (Dr. Lillian Margaliss)
      • Captain
        • A leg up
        • Oral exam
        • Paizuri
        • Selfie stick
        • Decompression
        • Feet-o-rama
        • Mistress of delights
        • Rimjob
        • Yes officer
      • Crew
        • Magnum opus
      • Futa
        • A scarlet night
        • Bonding exercise
      • Tease
        • Bulging belly
        • Fucked Silly
        • Idle
        • Swingin'
      • Tentacle
        • All wrapped up
        • Mother of monsters
        • Specimen theta
      • Toy
        • Full throttle
        • Riding down
      • Xeno
        • All at once
        • Fucked senseless
        • Load after load
        • Out of control
        • The void lizard
        • Tiny invader
        • Wrangler
        • Breaking Him in
        • Checkmate
        • Double stuffed
        • Mating pressed
        • Reaping her pup
        • Monster tamer
    • Killi (Va'raz Killision)
      • Captain
        • All yours
        • Freestyle fuckery
        • Glazed
        • Locked in passion
        • Red suns
        • Soft soles
        • Tailjob
        • Winding down
      • Crew
        • Bonum Affectum
      • Toys
        • Gimme all you got
        • Rapier traning
      • Futa
        • New Friends
        • Robotic Supremacy
        • Red Sandwitch
      • Tease
        • Idle
        • Impatience
        • Not pregnant
      • Tentacle
        • Bondage without ropes
        • Coiled
        • Punish me
      • Xeno
        • Brute Force
        • Forbidden Mating ritual
        • Taken for a ride
        • The dread fleet conquers
        • The handlebar
        • Thightjob
        • Trisha's piledriver
        • Breeding stance
    • Taron (Taron Kraask)
      • Captain
        • Clawjob
        • Claws into you
        • Power of pheromone
        • Ruin me daddy
        • Sated
      • Futa
        • Glad to have you
      • Tease
        • Finally Caught
        • Idle
      • Toys
        • New toy
      • Xeno
        • Equine feline
        • Itchy the screamer
        • Leg up
    • Ela (Elaisha Sorn)
      • Captain
        • Diva
        • Full nelson
        • Going in raw
        • Plug it
        • Starlet seduced
        • Kloi toes
      • Futa
        • Powerdrilled
        • Taste of futa
        • Slumber Party
      • Tease
        • Fingering
        • Idle
      • Tentacle
        • Good to be #1
      • Xeno
        • Casting couch
        • Ela's rampage
        • French connection
        • Monster from afar
        • Front row seats
      • Crew
        • Eating out
        • Grabby Gangbang
    • Demi (APEX-17 D19M45)
      • Captain
        • Cowbot
        • Finisher
        • Handstand
        • Handy
        • love at first sight
        • Oral fixation
        • Up close and personal
        • Tongue Lashing
      • Crew
        • Doubling up
      • Futa
        • New friends
        • Robotic supremacy
        • You're mine now
      • Tease
        • Ahegao.exe
        • Idle
        • Like What you see
        • Play with me
        • Self lubrication
      • Tentacle
        • Call of the commbot
        • Ravenous
      • Toy
        • Power her up
      • Xeno
        • Cockdrive
        • Multitasking
        • Pinned
        • Stowaway
        • Wrong timeline
        • Maximum Efficiency
        • Sneaky spitroast
        • Possession
    • Calendar
      • Studio F.O.W
      • FOW-Chan
        • Patreons
        • VIPs

EDIT 2022-03-21:
- Updated higher quality version of: Coronation (short), thank to E N I G M A
- Added FOW-Chan: Bikini, thank to E N I G M A
- Added FOW-Chan calendar, thank to E N I G M A
- Added New Content for Subserve from the 0.4 update from OP
- Re-sorting of the subverse folder (mainly got rid of some useless subfolders who came with extraction)

Last edited:

BGHong7G

Jul 21, 2021
Is there a sequel to the Kunoichi series?
I remember that at the end of Kunoichi3 there was also a preview of a sequel featuring Mai Shiranui and Rachel as protagonists.

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
Is there a sequel to the Kunoichi series?
I remember that at the end of Kunoichi3 there was also a preview of a sequel featuring Mai Shiranui and Rachel as protagonists.
No. They jumped on the 'making a game' grift and pretty much stopped producing any content after Kunoichi 3.