Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hi my fellow pervs:

Here is the link you are all waiting for:
Mega

As soon as OP is updated I will remove the link due to space on my Mega, the size is 4.78GB, all videos are 1080p 60FPS, 60K Bitrate. The recruitment video is not available on Pandora ATM, that's why you won't find it!

Happy Fap Time!

PD: The voice acting on the Pandora Scenes is the best I've heard so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2525204
Any non-Mega option? I hit limit and speed is low.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Hi my fellow pervs:

Here is the link you are all waiting for:
Mega

As soon as OP is updated I will remove the link due to space on my Mega, the size is 4.78GB, all videos are 1080p 60FPS, 60K Bitrate. The recruitment video is not available on Pandora ATM, that's why you won't find it!

Happy Fap Time!

PD: The voice acting on the Pandora Scenes is the best I've heard so far.

View attachment 2525204
The moving of the camara made by the player killed it for me. Sometimes normal and simple its better.

xrk6

Mar 24, 2023
HEROS! Have all the characters been cast in SUBVERSE, such as EMPRESS CELESTINA? I hope someone can summarize, thanks a lot!

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
HEROS! Have all the characters been cast in SUBVERSE, such as EMPRESS CELESTINA? I hope someone can summarize, thanks a lot!
Odd phrasing, casting would mean their actors and actresses.

So I’ll assume you meant to ask if all the ladies are playable yet. In which case, no. We just added Huntress, who’s the 8th of 10.

The empress is not one of those ten.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021

So I’ll assume you meant to ask if all the ladies are playable yet. In which case, no. We just added Huntress, who’s the 8th of 10.

Which 2 remaining have left to discover?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I wonder what will studio fow work on after they finish subverse; will they start another game to grab all the cash or go back working on releasing videos periodically
They're not keeping the experienced game devs around forever, so I doubt we'd get another game anytime soon. Part of the benefit of the game's development was to get experience in UE4, so when they make films again, they'll already be well acquainted with it. So instead of Lara in Trouble, they'll already be at Kunoichi 3 levels of experience.

Which 2 remaining have left to discover?

xrk6

Mar 24, 2023

ENG is not my native language. Apologize for the possible offense. And thank you for your meticulous correction and kindness, my HERO!

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Actually, it is on me if I see more complains about the moving camera I will record it again.
Would it be possible? I'm making a gallery of the pandora scenes and its kinda weird that the other ones are still and the huntress ones are not. Sorry if I sound ungrateful...