Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Nintendo is spiffy about taking down their IP, and Blizzard sued FOW in the past.
To add in regards to Nintendo, they demonetized a Youtuber's content that is Breath of the Wild when said content creator announced a multiplayer mod for BotW (similar in vein to the 4 Swords Adventures that was on Gamecube) of yesterday. So yes, Nintendo can and will enforce their legal muscle as needed the moment they find out.

Largodoggy

Jun 9, 2020
Does the stuff from the game even come close to the vids they used to release? Some of it was pretty freaking epic

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-04-09) that compile the Studio FOW's collection (2023-04-09). Feel free to share it on any public trackers:

ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017
Hi my fellow pervs:

Here is the link you are all waiting for:
Mega

As soon as OP is updated I will remove the link due to space on my Mega, the size is 4.78GB, all videos are 1080p 60FPS, 60K Bitrate. The recruitment video is not available on Pandora ATM, that's why you won't find it!

Happy Fap Time!

PD: The voice acting on the Pandora Scenes is the best I've heard so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2525204
Thats i'm talk about! now not need play this shit game for the scenes.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Hey I am playing it and I kind of enjoy it ._. that is how I can record that for you
Gameplay wise (Space and Earth fights) its pretty fun not gonna lie, though the major complains from nearly everybody is the lack of romance scenes, you know you get the girl romance to a certain lv you get a scene that kind of thing

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Gameplay wise (Space and Earth fights) its pretty fun not gonna lie, though the major complains from nearly everybody is the lack of romance scenes, you know you get the girl romance to a certain lv you get a scene that kind of thing
Well, I guess that is going to happen at any time though, but the game is not completed so it is normal that it isn't there, yet.

Reactions: RoamingZone

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That isn't in the game yet, that's what the devotion conversations at 10, 20, and 30 are building up to.