Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Going through my Studio FOW folders, I realized no one's ever actually provided a straight forward collection of the clips from their flash movies/games. Much less provided them with the audio tracks added back in. FOW themselves released a collection for Nidalee's, and somehow I got access to a good quality collection of (unfortunately soundless) mp4s for Katarina's, but otherwise there's been nothing but gif sets or webms on the gallery sites.

At first I wondered why no one had done this. After naively embarking on what I figured would be a simple matter of exporting files (using JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler), I now know why and it's because it's a colossal pain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, the video and sound files are all here in case someone else wants to try getting it working better. For Katarina's, I provided the mp4s I had, from somewhere I can't recall anymore, along with the FLVs extracted from the flash file. Everything got renamed for easier identification. I also provided the BGMs that are used in each scene.

Zoey
Mega | | | workupload | pixeldrain

General's Daughter
Mega | | | | workupload | pixeldrain (mp4s) | pixeldrain (flashfiles)

Huntress of Souls

Fiora - Blood Ties

And here are my attempts to sync the video and audio. As said, this appears to always cause it to no longer loop seamlessly, even when trying to trim extra frames. I also didn't bother to try and mix in the BGMs. You could probably just make a whole compilation video set to them, though, which would also get around any looping issues by avoiding a looping file to begin with (the video and audio seem to work just fine when just repeated in a single file rather than trying to loop back to the beginning after one play).

General's Daughter

Huntress of Souls

Fiora - Blood Ties
Thanks for your hard work!

bhekk

Jun 1, 2021
Does anyone have Demi Xeno Overloaded and Ela Xeno The Megalodong by any chance? I grabbed all the videos from the torrent but couldn't find these two. Much appreciated and thanks for sharing!

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Going through my Studio FOW folders, I realized no one's ever actually provided a straight forward collection of the clips from their flash movies/games. Much less provided them with the audio tracks added back in. FOW themselves released a collection for Nidalee's, and somehow I got access to a good quality collection of (unfortunately soundless) mp4s for Katarina's, but otherwise there's been nothing but gif sets or webms on the gallery sites.

At first I wondered why no one had done this. After naively embarking on what I figured would be a simple matter of exporting files (using JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler), I now know why and it's because it's a colossal pain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, the video and sound files are all here in case someone else wants to try getting it working better. For Katarina's, I provided the mp4s I had, from somewhere I can't recall anymore, along with the FLVs extracted from the flash file. Everything got renamed for easier identification. I also provided the BGMs that are used in each scene.

Zoey
| | | |

General's Daughter
| | | | | |

Huntress of Souls
| | | |

Fiora - Blood Ties
| | | |

And here are my attempts to sync the video and audio. As said, this appears to always cause it to no longer loop seamlessly, even when trying to trim extra frames. I also didn't bother to try and mix in the BGMs. You could probably just make a whole compilation video set to them, though, which would also get around any looping issues by avoiding a looping file to begin with (the video and audio seem to work just fine when just repeated in a single file rather than trying to loop back to the beginning after one play).

General's Daughter
| | | |

Huntress of Souls
| | | |

Fiora - Blood Ties
| | | |
The sound version are under Interactive but they are indeed flash interactive files (.swf).

You either need to extract it for a video (like you did) and struggle a bit but one solution would be to either use the debug flash version (apparently available for on the Wayback Machine) or even a Flash Emulator who can run those pretty well like (who's based on the project).

Does anyone have Demi Xeno Overloaded and Ela Xeno The Megalodong by any chance? I grabbed all the videos from the torrent but couldn't find these two. Much appreciated and thanks for sharing!
Depend if someone ripped those video from the game and give the links to the staff to be added.

bhekk

Jun 1, 2021
The sound version are under Interactive but they are indeed flash interactive files (.swf).

You either need to extract it for a video (like you did) and struggle a bit but one solution would be to either use the debug flash version (apparently available for on the Wayback Machine) or even a Flash Emulator who can run those pretty well like (who's based on the project).

Depend if someone ripped those video from the game and give the links to the staff to be added.
Understood! I think I Found Ela Xeno - The Megalodong. It seems to have been combined with Ela Xeno - Front Row Seats into a 2 minute video.

Reactions: silver41

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Understood mate I can wait to have them. Just a request from my part and hope i don't come as a douche but could we have the scenes as they are? No moving the angles I mean. Just to have them as original as possible, I'm kinda a collectionist freak so I hope i'm not a bother with this request. Hope you have a good week!
Sure, I won't do that again, may people said it and I won't do it, you can hold with peace on that one. Also know that at the end of the game if the do improvements to the existing scenes (like lighting and cosmetics) I will record them again.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Sure, I won't do that again, may people said it and I won't do it, you can hold with peace on that one. Also know that at the end of the game if the do improvements to the existing scenes (like lighting and cosmetics) I will record them again.
Thanks mate seems the site delete my previous comment but i'm glad you were able to see it. And thanks to Bulma for the share they look good in my phone but even though they are 1080p their size make it look grainy in my pc, loved the recruitment sequence though.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Thanks mate seems the site delete my previous comment but i'm glad you were able to see it. And thanks to Bulma for the share they look good in my phone but even though they are 1080p their size make it look grainy in my pc, loved the recruitment sequence though.
Unfortunately I do no have a 4k screen, otherwise I would record everything on that resolution, if there is a way to record those on 4k I would do it, without killing my PC.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Unfortunately I do no have a 4k screen, otherwise I would record everything on that resolution, if there is a way to record those on 4k I would do it, without killing my PC.
Oh no 1080p is just fine. What I mean is the file size is just low compared to the other girls scenes (Blythe - 12MB aprox. Other girls 100MB+ per scene) my guess is Bulma Compressed the files to make the download more bearable for most people. This is why they look grainy/blurry when I play them in my pc, its something that wouldn't bother most people i'm just annoying that way

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Actually, it's not. It's a bunch of apples and bananas, which is nice because that's why we all come to this forum lol.
I just unrared it...it's literaly just the scenes in video format lol
BTW if any of you like gentle scenes you shouldn't download this one, pretty much all of them are rough besides like 4 of them.

GXQNB961212

Feb 7, 2023
So, these are the scenes:

Blythe Foreplay 4k
Captain: 8 Files (3 Gold)
Crew: 6 Files (1 Gold)
Futa: 4 Files
Tease: 3 Files
Tentacles: Empty
Toy: Empty
Xeno: 9 Files (1 Gold, 1 Purple)

Link: Mega

rf96 May you please update OP?

Enjoy!
hi thank for your work! in your files a video called "dust off" i think its a full video not a looped video,could you please check it again? thanks

Last edited: