Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

FruitLover123

May 31, 2023
I have upscaled 4k/60fps the studiofow movies for my personal collection. Fell free to download

StudioFow 4k/60fps movies

Some short upscaled 4k/60 too

StudioFow 4k/60fps Short
only the mega links work but kinochi 3 is 5 GB and mega wont let me attempt to DL since it is bigger than daily DL limit...how is everyone else downloading it?

Reactions: TRexme

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
only the mega links work but kinochi 3 is 5 GB and mega wont let me attempt to DL since it is bigger than daily DL limit...how is everyone else downloading it?
Almost any dedicated downloader program should work: Mega's own, jdownloader, etc. Those will still bump into the daily DL limit, they'll just allow the download to be paused and resumed once your limit is freed up again. I haven't messed with them much myself, but I understand that MegaBasterd will get around the limit entirely. Don't know much about it or similar programs beyond that.

Reactions: FruitLover123

Nighty31

May 29, 2020
Is there any way to get full list of songs they used in their films? Or ones from Ghosts of Paradise, at least

CarpenterButt

Aug 14, 2020
Do you remember what their idea for the samus movie was?
I remember way back when they were announcing it it sounded like it was going to be some sort of Gravemind-type plant/tentacle creature raping Samus and, and this was just a rumor, it was going to have a very bad end for Samus, potentially vore-related.

This seems extreme but their Kunoichi 2 and Resident Evil animations were really pushing the limit for breaking girls and at the time it seemed like the next step

Aug 8, 2023
I don't think they will return to make movies like they did with SFM, but I wonder what software they would use instead of SFM. According to Mendez it is not clear yet.

Screenshot_20230810-184124_Discord.png

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't think they will return to make movies like they did with SFM, but I wonder what software they would use instead of SFM. According to Mendez it is not clear yet.

View attachment 2841636
He probably can’t say even if he wanted to know. NDA’s and all.

Same here. I respect their hard work on Subverse but I don't like the game at all. Maybe they can use Unreal Engine 4 or 5 to make movies, who knows?
That is the idea, the game has two purposes, establishing their own IP, and serving as training in UE4 to make films in the future.