Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We have a saying in software development:

"The first 90 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of the development time. The remaining 10 percent of the code accounts for the other 90 percent of the development time."
If I’m understanding this right, you’re implying the last part of the game will take the longest to make? Suppose that’s a fair argument, but given they’ve stuck to the 3-4 month update window since Ela, I don’t see a reason to doubt them now.

Going off the story, the next update will likely be the catch-up section. Since fowchan isn’t likely to be a story heavy character, there probably won’t be as many cinematics to work on. So 0.9 could come sooner. As for 1.0 my hopeful bet would be March next year, making a nice bookend to the journey as it started in March 2019.

Zenter019

Aug 25, 2022
Where can I download subverse 0.8? There is even a save, but no version 8.
0.8 came out on July 3rd on Steam. The 0.8 save file is from the people who have bought the game, obviously they are the first ones to play through the new stuff. The new crack will come in 1-2 weeks, maybe even later. If you really desperate for the sauce, you can spoil yourself with ripped videos.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Where can I download subverse 0.8? There is even a save, but no version 8.
0.8 came out on July 3rd on Steam. The 0.8 save file is from the people who have bought the game, obviously they are the first ones to play through the new stuff. The new crack will come in 1-2 weeks, maybe even later. If you really desperate for the sauce, you can spoil yourself with ripped videos.
Or go to the Subverse game thread, this isn't the section for it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/subverse-v0-7-0-cracked-studio-fow.77900/post-11173866

Reactions: Kietsutwinblades

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
So, these are the scenes:

Blythe Foreplay 4k
Captain: 8 Files (3 Gold)
Crew: 6 Files (1 Gold)
Futa: 4 Files
Tease: 3 Files (1 Gold)
Tentacles: Empty
Toy: Empty
Xeno: 9 Files (1 Gold, 1 Purple)

Link in OP

rf96 May you please update OP?

Enjoy!
Thank you for your work, uploading the scenes seperately.

The fact that you suffer through this "game" (aka glorified gallery viewer with the worst dialogue i had to ever witness in any media ever), to provide us with the only content worth talking about is greatly appreciated.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rf96 and Drachar

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Thank you for your work, uploading the scenes seperately.

The fact that you suffer through this "game" (aka glorified gallery viewer with the worst dialogue i had to ever witness in any media ever), to provide us with the only content worth talking about is greatly appreciated.
Well, actually I do like the game and they are making improvements on gameplay so, yeah I get many people don't like the game and it is respectable. In fact, the thing I like the least is Pandora, but someone has to record the scenes because it is easier to watch them that way than using the game.

Last edited: