Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hi i havent kept up at ALL. Is studiofow still a thing? Like I know about subverse and its still in early access, but like their whole twitter stopped like two years ago for both subverse and studiofow. So, I was just wondering if the company, and the game, is dead?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
hi i havent kept up at ALL. Is studiofow still a thing? Like I know about subverse and its still in early access, but like their whole twitter stopped like two years ago for both subverse and studiofow. So, I was just wondering if the company, and the game, is dead?
Hi, yes it’s still a thing. They don’t regularly post on twitter less there’s an update going out. Still very much alive. They just post monthly dev blogs on the game’s steam page and later their own website, the latest being here:

Reactions: potatoezzz

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
They’re on 0.8, and currently focused on adding the loyalty/devotion missions to the game, two at a time. Then the last of the 10 waifus to recruit, and the endgame. So I’d say next year is the likely completion.
thanks guess ill pop back in a year :(

Aug 22, 2023
So, these are the scenes:

Blythe Foreplay 4k
Captain: 8 Files (3 Gold)
Crew: 6 Files (1 Gold)
Futa: 4 Files
Tease: 3 Files (1 Gold)
Tentacles: Empty
Toy: Empty
Xeno: 9 Files (1 Gold, 1 Purple)

Link in OP

rf96 May you please update OP?

Enjoy!
Hey, I want to thank you for the great work.

I noticed that for Killi the futa scene "YOURE MINE NOW" is missing.
And for Ela "THE MEGALODONG" is also missing.

And are you planning to upload the short introduction sex/strip/recruitment scene for all of the waifus?
That is in the dialogue sequence replay.

It would be great if you are doing this.

Last edited:

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Anybody have a working link for Part 3, above, or know if it was folded into parts 1-2? Part 3 is 404 on Pixeldrain.
I reuploaded the files in it some time ago here. Some of the links are gone and I can't reupload them at the moment, but each one should have at least one host still up. However, the original interpolator has a newer version available here.

May 13, 2018
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here with a big dump!
Encoder: AV1
Original filesize: 14.7 GB
New filesize: 21.7 GB
I know this is quite large, but it's been quite a while since my original take on interpolating StudioFOW's stuff and I'm going through which a much greater emphasis on maintaining quality.

Studio FOW Interpolated (Part 1)
Studio FOW Interpolated (Part 2)
Studio FOW Interpolated (Part 3)
Studio FOW Interpolated (Part 4)
Studio FOW Interpolated (Part 5)
Studio FOW Interpolated (Part 6)
Forgive my ignorance - did you interpolate the jpgs into new videos? Or did you improve the existing video?