Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
I recently revisited First Assembly.

The voice acting is extremely good. The care and attention to detail are all there. This is a scene you can sit there, watch, and enjoy, instead of fast forwarding to the "money shots." It's so good, I suspect it's what convinced me to recently replay Nier. :coffee:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I love how Studio FoW takes all this time to produce this video yet gives zero details, timelines, or any actual projects.

Wake me something concrete actually develops.
“I can’t believe the teaser only teased stuff” cmon m8. You thought you was gonna see like 5 project dates set in stone? When fow is known to neeeeever give a date until the project is already done?

I will belive when I SEE a new movie out ! I was super hyped by witcher movie in 2016 ... so :((( also I support them from the start !
Witcher was held back because they didn’t think SFM would work for what they had in mind. So here’s hoping that was a good decision :)

Reactions: fustei666

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
“I can’t believe the teaser only teased stuff” cmon m8. You thought you was gonna see like 5 project dates set in stone? When fow is known to neeeeever give a date until the project is already done?

Witcher was held back because they didn’t think SFM would work for what they had in mind. So here’s hoping that was a good decision :)
I know ... I just hope they will do a Witcher movie with :Yenn,Ciri and Triss . Also good to see Panam and Honoka and Marie Rose ( no demons... ohhhh yessss ).Still I want to see what will happen.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Looks like the options for supporting their films will be fansly (for monthly subs) or throne for those that just want to do singular donations

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
Well, let's hope their animation quality will improve for these future (potential, maybe lmao) movies. Because if the game is anything to go by, FOW not only haven't improved in that department, but even regressed compared to some of their latest films from before.
lowkey some of those models in the trailer look dated too. Not bad but the same quality as 10 years ago

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
lowkey some of those models in the trailer look dated too. Not bad but the same quality as 10 years ago
Don’t really think we should presume something based on a celebratory trailer. Obviously a lot more goes into the old films that made them look as good as possible.